Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally, an MSNBC video clip worth watching
Obama has lost Chris Matthews? This is the most stinging review of President Obama's first three years in office that I have seen anywhere and it is delivered by Chris Matthews in an MSNBC interview. Unbelievable but true. Watch as Matthews criticizes Obama and his administration for its failed leadership and work ethic.

Chris Matthews attacks President Obama's failed presidency
So it's official, the thrill is gone.
looks like he's lost the "warm tingling feeling running up his leg"
nky Wrote:looks like he's lost the "warm tingling feeling running up his leg"

Or, it's changed to running DOWN his leg.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
When Hard Ball first came on the air, I was a regular watcher. The Chris Matthews of the past few years has been nothing like the one in those early years. Occasionally, I see clips such as this one that remind me of the days when Matthews really tried to be a fair man. Those times are too few and too far between. Did you notice how uncomfortable the MSNBC interviewer seemed to be with Matthews' answers? She seemed stunned.
I wish that thread in college basketball talking about black players playing in an Obama fundraiser was in this politics thread. Its where it needs to be.
This just goes to show the liberal media has finally run out of excuses for this guy and are finally tired of him.
If it wasnt for celebrities, athletes, and the all important first black president rule of thumb, he would have lost in a blowout.

Do your homework before voting people.
Dont listen to news outlets who worship this guy and "persuade" you into voting just because he's the next "new" thing to hit politics.