Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lakers to trade for Dwight Howard & Chris Paul?
I know the odds are against this but it is looking like it could be a possibility. I would absolutely love this.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story...chris-paul
Just having Howard in la would be nice.. Howard deserves this trade.
NBA will officially suck. Just put all the superstars on 6 teams and dump the rest.
That would be crazy if this happens. I don't see it happening though.
I like the idea of the trade...
but I would rather just take one of them.

Shipping Pau and Bynum off is rough....
Aslan Wrote:^It'll suck, but you trade whoever you have to, to get Dwight Howard.

Well...

I've thought it over.

I don't trust Bynum and Pau doesn't have as many years in front of him as Paul or Bynum does.

If you can get this deal to go through without any big draft picks you're rolling.

I don't know if I like the whole "Odom for Turkoglu" deal...
but that probably has to happen for salary cap reasons.
Now this would be a true dream team!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
So we have a thread about D-Howard going to the Lakers, one going for the Bulls. Now, all we need to do is start a thread for him going to the Nets, then one for the Knicks, then one for the Mavericks, then one for the Heat, then one........ D-Howard is staying in Orlando!
Stardust Wrote:So we have a thread about D-Howard going to the Lakers, one going for the Bulls. Now, all we need to do is start a thread for him going to the Nets, then one for the Knicks, then one for the Mavericks, then one for the Heat, then one........ D-Howard is staying in Orlando!

If I don't get him in Chicago. I pray he stays.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Don't know how that would work out...last time LA had the dream team was back in 04 with Kobe, Shaq, Payton, and Malone. Although it's a totally different scenario (especially age-wise) that team busted.
This would be a beast of a trade.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Stardust Wrote:So we have a thread about D-Howard going to the Lakers, one going for the Bulls. Now, all we need to do is start a thread for him going to the Nets, then one for the Knicks, then one for the Mavericks, then one for the Heat, then one........ D-Howard is staying in Orlando!

Anywhere, and I mean ANYWHERE except Orlando!! They can't put the pieces around him down there so he needs to get out while he can..

If he indeed goes to L.A. Bynum and Pau arent nowhere near the same level of player he is.. And I hear Turkoglu for Odom? Why not.. Turkoglu made some big shots down the stretch 2 years ago to help the Magic get in the NBA finals.. He is a good player.

Along with Kobe and the rest of the crew this trade would be "magic"..
WideRight05 Wrote:Don't know how that would work out...last time LA had the dream team was back in 04 with Kobe, Shaq, Payton, and Malone. Although it's a totally different scenario (especially age-wise) that team busted.

I take it busted means losing in the Finals with Malone on the bench?
zaga_fan Wrote:I take it busted means losing in the Finals with Malone on the bench?

Yeah. Malone was hurt during that finals after game 1 I believe, but that team was loaded and even without him should have still won it all.

Also, just for the record, I am not a lakers fan.