Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry vs South Laurel 12/10 @ Clay County
Jaysean Paige will be introduced to the mountains

Let's hear it!
Pcc 79 South 55
The Commodores will roll in Paige's coming out party!
This game is also the game of the week on WYMT TV at 6 pm. I'm sure their ratings will be up with everyone wondering if this kid can play, guess we will all see tomorrow! Good luck to the Commodores.
I think he will take out alot of frustration on the rims tomorrow at Clay.
Perry should roll.
Think I will make the trip south to catch the legend in action.
PCC wins by 20 and Jaysean has a big first game as a commodore.
Pcc 68-59
Perry by A LOT!!

Perry - 79
South - 46
jaysean 75 south laurel 50. this kid is unreal
He got eligible yesterday and is playing today without one practice?
Benchwarmer Wrote:He got eligible yesterday and is playing today without one practice?

That's what we hear
Looking at the games South Laurel has played this year they appear to be down. They barely beat Whitley County by 2 points four days ago. A weak Hazard team beat Whitley by 13 points last week. Perry will blow this game open quick and win by about 30 points.

I can't wait to hear Paige stats in this game, I hope he lives up to the hype you people have placed on him. Perry would have won this game in a blowout if they didn't have Paige tonight so its not much of a measuring stick tonight.

The game against Scott County next Saturday, we will see what Paige has to offer and how good Perry can be.
Perry will roll tonight. South doesn't have the athletes to keep up with them. Should be fun watching what this Paige kid can really do.
mountain_music Wrote:Think I will make the trip south to catch the legend in action.

The game will be played in Manchester as part of the Bobby Keith Classic.
jayseans first play of the game drives and gets an and 1, misses the free throw. second posession has a dunk. he had two offensive posessions and scored on each. then picked up two fouls and sat the bench for the rest of the half.