Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
54th District Draw?
Does anyone know what time they draw today?
I havent heard a thing but it will go like this probably.

Perry vs. Buckhorn
Leslie vs. Hazard

Never fails.
Official

Hazard vs. Leslie
Pcc vs. Buckhorn
Where is it going to be at?
swatshop Wrote:Where is it going to be at?

Leslie Co.
Damn, never fails Buckhorn gets PCC every year.
^I disagree. I think the top two teams always seem to draw each other. Happened every time when Hazard and PCC were
the best two teams in it.
MVP2 Wrote:Damn, never fails Buckhorn gets PCC every year.

If Buckhorn would vote to seed they probably would have been the two seed this year,,

Leslie and Buckhorn would rather try their luck with the draw,,, while Hazard and Pcc would rather seed
If Leslie and Buckhorn had the "RESOURCES" to attract players like Hazard and PCC, then it would probably be a seeded district.
Out of the last fourteen years, Buckhorn has faced PCC five times in the first round of the district tournament.
KHSAA should make it mandatory to seed all districts. You should want your best teams in the regional tourney, and if you don't seed that usually don't happen. All 3 teams were hoping to draw Leslie, Hazard had the luck of the draw this year. Should be a packed house in Leslie as usual. Good luck to all the 54th teams.
I got 5 different text messages at 11:50....

Made my day a little better!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
sucksss for buckhorn.
At least it isn't in the Punkin Palace. Buckhorn stands a better chance with the offiiciating.
Looked like the Horn was missing some of their officials that take care of them in this region down at the all A! I'm sure that they will be taken care of by the Knott County assignor and have who they want on the game in hopes of an upset so Knott will have an easier time getting out of the Region.
D1Recruiter Wrote:Looked like the Horn was missing some of their officials that take care of them in this region down at the all A! I'm sure that they will be taken care of by the Knott County assignor and have who they want on the game in hopes of an upset so Knott will have an easier time getting out of the Region.

We can only hope. :Thumbs:
OrangenowBlue Wrote:We can only hope. :Thumbs:

OrangenowBlue, you are on you game today!!! Very Funny!!!
:notworthy
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:OrangenowBlue, you are on you game today!!! Very Funny!!!
:notworthy
His team is not doing very well, so he has time to talk about everyone else's!:Cheerlead
OrangenowBlue Wrote:At least it isn't in the Punkin Palace. Buckhorn stands a better chance with the offiiciating.

Come on now!!! The better tean on this nite will win, let's not start with the ref's a month b4 the game even starts.
D1Recruiter Wrote:Looked like the Horn was missing some of their officials that take care of them in this region down at the all A! I'm sure that they will be taken care of by the Knott County assignor and have who they want on the game in hopes of an upset so Knott will have an easier time getting out of the Region.

Man, now BB has to come up with a new plan. You've already figured this one out. Actually, they have ever regional tournament in the entire state fixed so that none of the top teams make it to state so that Knott can will the state title this year. :1:
I hate that the two best teams draws each other this year...I wish they would start seeding.
How many years in a row does this make that Perry and Buckhorn have played in the 1st round?
Buckhorn could beat Perry if Day goes for one of those 30-15 games. The big key to Buckhorn is going to be the play of the PG #0 and #24.
ballstar Wrote:Come on now!!! The better tean on this nite will win, let's not start with the ref's a month b4 the game even starts.

Why didn't you post that in the "Perry Central gonna get hosed at Knott County thread".
mountain hoops guru Wrote:His team is not doing very well, so he has time to talk about everyone else's!:Cheerlead

Some of the PCC posters continue to say some of the stupidest things. They are the gift that keeps on giving so I cannot resist being my usual @$$hole self. LOL.
The_Rock Wrote:I havent heard a thing but it will go like this probably.

Perry vs. Buckhorn
Leslie vs. Hazard

Never fails.

If you'll look back at the yearly brackets, I think you'll find that PCC and
Hazard have met in the first/elimination rd over half the time since
PCC consolidated.
I would say thats the draw Hazard and Leslie was wanting. Buckhorn has a shot to beat Perry, Haz better not overlook Leslie at Leslie.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Some of the PCC posters continue to say some of the stupidest things. They are the gift that keeps on giving so I cannot resist being my usual @$$hole self. LOL.

We can't help that we have a few special kids with computers in Perry County.
The few faithful PCC posters on here are some of the more knowledgeable posters on the site. However, the ones that pop up for a week or so and start saying ridiculous stuff....
we just have to grin and keep looking.

But I think we can all agree, to some point, that a lot of the Perry Central debates on here start off with us on defense.
zaga_fan Wrote:We can't help that we have a few special kids with computers in Perry County.
The few faithful PCC posters on here are some of the more knowledgeable posters on the site. However, the ones that pop up for a week or so and start saying ridiculous stuff....
we just have to grin and keep looking.

But I think we can all agree, to some point, that a lot of the Perry Central debates on here start off with us on defense.

Some of the bold predictions and brash statements recently have been made by some of the more faithful posters. You are right that some begin with PCC posters on self defense but a lot of this is self inflicted.
^ you are most guilty of putting many other schools on the defense, as well, so don't "cry foul" now.