Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
best seniors for next season?
?
Kendra Carroll
Definitely Kendra Carroll of Paintsville.  She's been at Paintsville for 3 years now and has already got her 1,000 Points.  She has the most BEAUTIFUL Jump Shot I have ever seen, and She is a born Leader.  Paintsville would parish without her.  They still might just do that next year with the loss of the "Big Girl."  I look for Kendra to have a Hell of a Senior Year next year and I wish the Lady Tigers Best of Luck.  They could still be a Contender if they all work hard this summer.  But that's not what this thread is about.  I say Kendra Carroll is most certainly one.
Michaela Howard - Magoffin Co.
Ashley Jade - Magoffin Co.
Brittney Manns - Magoffin Co.
Haley Ratliff - Pike Central
If I'm Missing people then just put them.  But these are the ones off the top of my head.  Good Luck To ALL These Girls in their Final years as High School Basketball Players.
Haley Ratliff and Esther Fleming
Haley Ratliff from pike central and Esther Fleming from shelby valley
Good choices, and have to throw the magoffin girls in their
Ashley and Brittany - MC
Haley - PC
Amanda Moon - Belfry
Esther Fleming - SV
Kendra Carroll - Paintsville

thats my pick
Laura Terry from Rose Hill, she has already passed the 1,500 point mark earlier this week at the regional tournament and she should be the regional tournament MVP this year. This girl is the real deal.
Sheldon Clark's lineup will be returning 4 starters.. all who will be seniors.. Reane Jude who came back from an injury to do very well this season.. She came close, if im not mistaken in the top 20 in state in rebounding.. I know she was during midseason.. Kristy Cornette who sees the floor like no other and is a fantastic ball handler. Hopefully this summer she will learn to shoot the ball.. Ashley Sumpter is the best all around player and very athletic.. She handles the ball.. Can shoot if she gets her feet set.. And she has some pretty mean hops.. Canadace Preece has a lot of speed on her.. And is startin to find her shot.. Does very well on D.. But look out for these seniors next year.. They will be extremely hard to handle..
IMO, it is MICHAELA HOWARD, ASHLEY JADE HOWARD, & BRITTANY MANNS from MC!
Ashley Howard, Michaela Howard, Brittany Manns,Esther Fleming,and Haley Ratliff are the main ones that come to mind for me.
[quote author=UKGIRL20 link=topic=20665.msg208907#msg208907 date=1142111198]
Ashley Howard, Michaela Howard, Brittany Manns,Esther Fleming,and Haley Ratliff are the main ones that come to mind for me.
[/quote]
Sounds good, I think I would add Kendra Carroll to that list.
Meaghan Slone and Amber Whitaker from Prestonsburg.
Bree Frazier from Lawrence
3 magoffin guards
kendra carroll
brianna ritz
esther flemming
hayley ratliff
Esther Fleming from valley and Haley Ratliff from central
esther and haley
does everyone just forget about belfry or what? no one ever puts the belfry girls on here.. u have to have some respect for these ladies they play there hardest and love the game of basketball..but my picks would have to be

Ashley and Brittany - MC
Amanda Moon & Nikki Robinette - Belfry
Esther Fleming - SV
NO MATTER WHO YOU PUT ON THIS LIST......I BELIEVE THIS WILL BE THE BEST CLASS OF SENIORS TO COME THROUGH THE 15TH REGION........AND YOU CAN BANK ON THAT........
[quote author=coacher_06 link=topic=20665.msg212181#msg212181 date=1142480915]
NO MATTER WHO YOU PUT ON THIS LIST......I BELIEVE THIS WILL BE THE BEST CLASS OF SENIORS TO COME THROUGH THE 15TH REGION........AND YOU CAN BANK ON THAT........
[/quote]absolutely nuff said
:1:  Ester Fleming, Haley Ratliff, Howrad Girls, Moon form Belfry and maybe the Sheldon CLark girl.  However, is it true Fleming is going to be an actress?  Her and Ratliff both have the looks.
the 3 guards from from magoffin........and haley ratliff from pike central....... :thumpsup:
Ashley J. Howard, Michaela Howard and Brittany Manns - Magoffin County
Meaghan Slone and Amber Whitaker - Prestonsburg
Esther Fleming - Shelby Valley
Amanda Moon - Belfry
my opinion would be michaela howard, ashley jade howard, and brittany manns all from magoffin county and idk if one of the carrol girls will be eniors or not next year but if so then she will to
*cards_athlete* Wrote:Sheldon Clark's lineup will be returning 4 starters.. all who will be seniors.. Reane Jude who came back from an injury to do very well this season.. She came close, if im not mistaken in the top 20 in state in rebounding.. I know she was during midseason.. Kristy Cornette who sees the floor like no other and is a fantastic ball handler. Hopefully this summer she will learn to shoot the ball.. Ashley Sumpter is the best all around player and very athletic.. She handles the ball.. Can shoot if she gets her feet set.. And she has some pretty mean hops.. Canadace Preece has a lot of speed on her.. And is startin to find her shot.. Does very well on D.. But look out for these seniors next year.. They will be extremely hard to handle..
I will have to agree with that. Great job summing up the team.
ASHLEY JADE HOWARD, MICHAELA HOWARD, BRITTANY MANNS guaranteedSmile
Kendra Carroll Paintsville
Bree Frazier LCHS
Ashley Jade Howard MC
schs_football Wrote:I will have to agree with that. Great job summing up the team.

I'm absolutely not trying to cause trouble! But:

Don't you ever get tired of having to boost your own schools reputation? If you had anyone EXTREMELY outstanding, or maybe a better coaching staff, all these BGR users wouldn't overlook Sheldon Clark when they're listing outstanding athletes.

It would be more fun for you if you sit back and see if someone else has ever noticed anyone on your squad instead of always just trying to get your teammate's names out there.
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:Ashley J. Howard, Michaela Howard and Brittany Manns - Magoffin County
Meaghan Slone and Amber Whitaker - Prestonsburg
Esther Fleming - Shelby Valley
Amanda Moon - Belfry

:rockon: That's my list too!
Amanda Moon for Belfry. This girl is definitely underated in the region. She is an all around player and can play with anyone in the region, she is great,but a TEAM PLAYER that is why she does not stand out such as (Haley Ratliff), because she has 5 players that are just as good as anyone else on the floor around her.