Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central 71 Sheldon Clark 45
ah boys...
15th region refs for those of you that didn't know
BJ Moore was out so that should makes this one on an even playing field
hater much? lol
Congrats Perry Central.

Jaysean had a huge game for the Dores tonight. I wish Moore would have been able to come back. I hope his injury wasnt to serious and can make it back for the postseason.

Paige and Johnson both had some very nice dunks.
CardinalAlum Wrote:hater much? lol

He said he was going to do this after the first game when some of the SC fans complained about the refs......and he delivered in hilarious fashion. Hope Moore is going to be ok, would be a big loss for SC.
I haven't really followed HS ball this year. But I figured I'd watch this one, since it was on WYMT... The Jaysean kid can play.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:He said he was going to do this after the first game when some of the SC fans complained about the refs......and he delivered in hilarious fashion. Hope Moore is going to be ok, would be a big loss for SC.

Without Moore it changes everything for SC, the other guards have trouble bringing the ball up without him
CardinalAlum Wrote:Without Moore it changes everything for SC, the other guards have trouble bringing the ball up without him

It's definitely not good for SC without him, I hope his injury is minor and he gets back in time for postseason play.
CardinalAlum Wrote:Without Moore it changes everything for SC, the other guards have trouble bringing the ball up without him

But the ability to bring it up the court without dribbling countered that problem

This was a completely even matchup and asbolutely proves that Perry is a 20+ favorite on a neutral court with neutral refs
On a serious note.

I take it that BJ left to get X-rays...
I pray that his ankle isn't broken
zaga_fan Wrote:15th region refs for those of you that didn't know

Livestreamed the game -- refs called a good game. Jaysean rocked!
Irish Wrote:Livestreamed the game -- refs called a good game. Jaysean rocked!
Confusedhh:
2/17/2012

Perry Central 71
Sheldon Clark 45

Sheldon Clark 17 5 9 14 45
Perry Central 16 25 18 11 71

Sheldon Clark (24-6) -- Moore 3, Kirk 2, Parsley 7, Chapman 4, James 6, Slone 2, Blackburn 4, Johnson 17.
Perry Central (23-4) -- Fugate 2, Paige 31, Beverly 15, Smith 6, Huff 2, Combs 7, Cornett 7.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2009/12/02/10403...rylink=cpy
Heard someone from WYMT say a coach from the Dayton Flyers was in attendance tonight.
This was the Jaysean Paige show. The guy can ball, plain and simple.
Went to the game, and all I can say is WOW!!! Despite the score, fun fun fun to watch!

Hoping for a speedy recovery for Moore.
I watched this one until it was 24-21 PCC, then went downtown for barely a few minutes, and when I came back it was 59-26? lol..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
king360 Wrote:Heard someone from WYMT say a coach from the Dayton Flyers was in attendance tonight.

Yes they were.
Hate to see BJ go down tonite. I hope and pray that kid gets better soon.
big win
I've seen street ball games called tighter than this was. I couldn't believe how much stuff they let go(on both sides). If Moore doesn't go down, there's no doubt in my mind we would've stayed within striking range the entire game. They just can't go without him, plain and simple. Perry is in a different class than the rest around here; I just can't decide if their in the same class as Madison Central and the other 11th region contenders, but I really think they might be. I want to see those two square off on Saturday morning next month. 15th region two years ago, 16th last year, it's your turn 14th.
Hope Moore is ok!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Update on Moore-He is going to be alright but just has to stay off of it for the next 4-5 days. He'll play Wednesday.
Hope Moore can get back on the court.
D IT UP Wrote:Update on Moore-He is going to be alright but just has to stay off of it for the next 4-5 days. He'll play Wednesday.

SC played really hard lastnite and it would have been a much better game if BJ would have played. The thing I liked most about SC was the players and the parents of the players. They have a great group of kids that are very respectful and stayed on the court after the game and talked with all PCC's players. Thats tells me alot about these kids and their parents. Parents are sure doing something right over there. Congrats to SC and BEST of luck in the tourney. I wish BJ a speedy recovery, great kid!!!!!
I still can't get over the fact that the 15th Region sent refs over to PCC to do this game.
I hate PCC high school transfer Central
Got to watch this game thanks to wymt. If Perry plays like they did this game no one SHOULD touch them.
Benchwarmer Wrote:I hate PCC high school transfer Central

Knott doesn't play with transfers
They are too cool