Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin vs Pike Central *Championship*
predictions on who's goin to diddle?
I think it will be Magoffin and im hoping so to lol. If they come out like they played aganist Belfry weve got er won cause everyone know MC didnt get no calls tonight. but girls play your hearts out and good luck
Im gonna say Magoffin by 8. This game should be awesome..
No doubt about it, Magoffin County.
hopefully magoffin comes out and plays like they did tonight. Good luck magoffin
The calls came out even, both teams played phyical and SHOULD HAVE had better officals for this game, but things happen. Magoffin you girls are tough no doubt about it, if the Lady Pirates can beat them 3 times you should have no problem. Goodluck to both teams
Yeah it will be a great game, but the thing is, MC did have agreat game....the FIRST HALF....the girls were up 21 then in the 2nd half they went down...belfry going on a scoring run in the teens to magoffins 0 thru the 3rd quarter but MC pulled thru...very close...but bakc on topic...I really think magoffin can win this one if they stay consistent thru the WHOLE game....o wellz we will see Wink
magoffin all the way
they are the better team
Magoffin should win this easy if they play the way they can and don't overlook Pike Central.
If pike central plays their best they might come out and win this but they have 2 watch magoffin good luck Lady Hawks[move]
:party:Gooooo Magoffin!!!  :1:
Magoffin by 10
This is going to be a great game im so proud of our girls...SO WHAT ABOUT BUTCHER NOW EVERYONE...GOOD LUCK GOTTA BE THE BEST TO BEAT THE BEST AND THAT IS WHAT FACES US TONIGHT...
Maggoffin by 15!
pike central by 9
Magoffin by 7. G/L to both teams
Magoffin should win this one big if they play like they did last night but our gilrs hopefully wont overlook PCC this year. So ill say
MC- 78
PCC- 69
Magoffin by 17.
Im gonna say MAGOFFIN COUNTY LADY HORNET'S by 12

STATE BOUND BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party:  :clap:
My Lady Hornets will win this one.................. MC 75 PC 62.

I say Magoffin by 11.
magoffin by 15+
Magoffin by 12!
[quote author=SeniorEagle04 link=topic=20857.msg210871#msg210871 date=1142306632]
predictions on who's goin to diddle?
[/quote]

First off... what a question! :lmao:
I'm goin with my Lady Hornets by as many as they want!
Who's goin to diddle..... :lmao: Confusedurrender:
I'm projecting MC by at least 12 but i hope we aren't upset like we was last year

MAGOFFIN  :1:
[quote author=belfrypirates00 link=topic=20857.msg210907#msg210907 date=1142308494]
The calls came out even, both teams played phyical and SHOULD HAVE had better officals for this game, but things happen. Magoffin you girls are tough no doubt about it, if the Lady Pirates can beat them 3 times you should have no problem. Goodluck to both teams
[/quote]

dude come on, the reffs tried every way in the world  to take this game from our girls.. i also find it funny that the guy over KHSAA Reffs is from BELFRY.....every time a msgoffin girl crossed the lane a belf girl would gfrab a jersy. last time i checked thats a foul....all belfry had to do was drive to the gaol and a reff was waitin to call a foul on mag..how is that even our girls got beat to death, the touch fouls they called on belfry was in the last minute of the game belfry girls got away with alot, and i thought our girls were ruogh well the reffs sure proved me wrong.. those guys should never be allowed on a court agian...dont get me wrong i am not trin to throw off on belfry cuz the reffs gave them a chance to take the game belfy just didnt take it as far as they could.... :no: :thumpsup: :lmao: :lmao: :1:
If them Hornets play to there potential there is no doubt they are going to DIDDLE but if they dont it could be very close game, I have been watching these girls for years and I wish them the best of lLUCK make us proud girls like you have all year long! :party: :1:
[quote author=wamiller25 link=topic=20857.msg211248#msg211248 date=1142365324]
[quote author=belfrypirates00 link=topic=20857.msg210907#msg210907 date=1142308494]
[/quote]

dude come on, the reffs tried every way in the world to take this game from our girls.. i also find it funny that the guy over KHSAA Reffs is from BELFRY.....every time a msgoffin girl crossed the lane a belf girl would gfrab a jersy. last time i checked thats a foul....all belfry had to do was drive to the gaol and a reff was waitin to call a foul on mag..how is that even our girls got beat to death, the touch fouls they called on belfry was in the last minute of the game belfry girls got away with alot, and i thought our girls were ruogh well the reffs sure proved me wrong.. those guys should never be allowed on a court agian...dont get me wrong i am not trin to throw off on belfry cuz the reffs gave them a chance to take the game belfy just didnt take it as far as they could.... :no: :thumpsup: :lmao: :lmao: :1:
[/quote]

First of all, this is about the championship game, if you have problem with last night's game maybe you should go to that thread.

Second, all belfrypirate00 was saying was that there should have been better refs for last night's game and that MC should have no problem beating PC.

Third, no one from Belfry is blaming the refs for the loss.  They have had nothing but good things to say about the game, the classiness of both MC's and BHS's players, and the good sportsmanship that both teams displayed last night.  It's too bad that some of MC's fans don't have the same class and sportsmanship that Belfry's fans, team, and their own team display!
the lady hawks go bowling for the 2nd time in 3 years after an upset win by 3.
Magoffin by 15+