Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central vs. Sheldon Clark (scrimmage-Tuesday, March 21)
This pre-season game is being played in Martin County and features two of the top teams in the 15th Region, and a few of the top players as well. What are some thoughts and opinons on this exihibition match-up?
be a good game but i say ac wins 6-5.
Neither of the teams will be playing to the best of their abilities.  I'm sure the coaches will be messing around with their players just to see who can play and who can't.  Most of their pitchers should get to see the mound, so either team could win.
I agree with you blackcat.  Strikeout King posted prev. that AC would be missing quite a few key players in their opening game.  I would look for AC's coach to move players  in and out quite a bit, giving him an opportunity to make choices for opening day.
[quote author=WOW link=topic=20906.msg211918#msg211918 date=1142450337]
I agree with you blackcat.  Strikeout King posted prev. that AC would be missing quite a few key players in their opening game.   I would look for AC's coach to move players  in and out quite a bit, giving him an opportunity to make choices for opening day.
[/quote]
I'm sure you're right, WOW. Players may look good in practice, but I think Coach Johnson will use this and AC's other pre-season game (against Buckhorn) to play some younger boys to see how they look in game situations. Either way, we will see a preview of two of the region's best, and towards the end of the game, we'll see what each team has coming up in the future, so both ways, it should be pretty interesting.
AC..there just to good...
[quote author=former_raider80 link=topic=20906.msg212202#msg212202 date=1142481944]
[/quote]

Im assuming you havenet seen both squads play this year??  Actually i know you havent seen them play this year....Im assuming you saw them play last year?? Didnt SC win the last game between the two?? Wasnt it in the regionaly tourny?? Yeh i think so.....but yeh i guess Allen Central is just too good to be beaten in a preseason game........ Rolleyes
[quote author=corndog23 link=topic=20906.msg212229#msg212229 date=1142483607]
[quote author=former_raider80 link=topic=20906.msg212202#msg212202 date=1142481944]
[/quote]

Im assuming you havenet seen both squads play this year??   Actually i know you havent seen them play this year....Im assuming you saw them play last year?? Didnt SC win the last game between the two?? Wasnt it in the regionaly tourny?? Yeh i think so.....but yeh i guess Allen Central is just too good to be beaten in a preseason game........ Rolleyes
[/quote]
Corndog, that regional tournament game was an awesome game. Yes, it was very sloppy, but it went down to the wire. I just think SC lost too much experience. However, they will contend for a regional championship and give any team all they've got. Tuesday should be interesting.
yep you got that write strikeoutking
it'll be my first baseball game and im very excited to see how everything goes! Good luck AC! GO CARDS!!!!
It will be a good game but in the end i think AC will win over SC.
I look for Sc to come out on top, but AC will give em a run for they're money! GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS!
I just know that a lot of players will be played and I think htat will really not give us too much of an indication of what to expect bout midseason. Both clubs should be poised for good years. Should be fun to watch.
Tc "the goat" maynard should come to play it may be a preseason exibition game but GOAT will give the people what they came to see and thats HOMERUNS... S.C. will be a force with their all american second baseman.
[quote author=cardinal_crazy link=topic=20906.msg213679#msg213679 date=1142742177]
Tc "the goat" maynard should come to play it may be a preseason exibition game but GOAT will give the people what they came to see and thats HOMERUNS... S.C. will be a force with their all american second baseman.
[/quote]
Now honestly i have nothing against TC hes a good person and hes really nice but all american??? next joke
You are a joke.     
AC will win 6-3
The game was suppose to be yesterday. Did they play it?
No they didn't play, it's today. The last I heard that it was tied 3-3 in the 5th. Anyone know the final.
gobles_girl40 Wrote:Now honestly i have nothing against TC hes a good person and hes really nice but all american??? next joke
The jokes need to end I know their funny but some of the stuff you guys are saying is getting old. lmao
SC wins 7-3 during the varsity innings. Then subs started to enter the game. When I left it was 10-6 with mostly subs playing. It was a good game. SC and AC arent scheduled to play during the season I dont think but I believe they should meet in the region at some point or another. GG both teams. Well played.
Seeing as how it was my first game i wasnt sure everything that was going on but i though it was a good game! Go Cards!
AC had around 6-7 errors in the first 3 innings, and nearly everything they hit was in the air. But towards the 3rd-4th inning, they setled down. Nice game though by both clubs. May, Johnson, and Lafferty pitched well. Little and Prater pitched good too, Turner didn't too all that bad, the defense just made some mistakes while he was in. Little hit a 2-run shot off of the left field light post, which was a nice hit no matter who you're rooting for. Both teams looked good, considering it was a pre-season game, but neither looked like they normally do. Both teams should do very well this season. Good Luck Rebs and Cards!!!
Good Job Sc!
former_raider80 Wrote:AC..there just to good...
Confusedhh:
Does Dustin May play baseball?
I didn't whatch much because I had football practice but from what I saw AC has a kid that can hit the ball hard. He hit a fastball that was above the ankle and sent it half way up the light pole. Nice hit.
Were talking about SC and AC.
Dustin May plays for belfry. I know that SC haves a Dustin Meade.