Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
paintsville baseball -will their be internal problems that will hurt the team?
Some say all the internal problems with the basketball team hurt them during the season. With alot of the basketball players on the baseball team will it continue?
[quote author=yanks link=topic=20919.msg211870#msg211870 date=1142445702]
Some say all the internal problems with the basketball team hurt them during the season. With alot of the basketball players on the baseball team will it continue?
[/quote]Be specific.
There has been problems between pugh & sloan all year, that has ended up in a fight monday .some say sloan will play baseball this year if so will this hurt.
[quote author=yanks link=topic=20919.msg211879#msg211879 date=1142446201]
There has been problems between pugh & sloan all year, that has ended up in a fight monday .some say sloan will play baseball this year if so will this hurt.
[/quote]

YES!!!
But he ain't playin.
So there won't be any problems!!
And Pugh has said he wasn't going to play basketball next year and just focus on football and baseball.
THIS IS SO FRIGGIN RETARDED! I mean why do you all like to discuss this stuff. I mean I could care less if you do it. It's just kinda stupid to do it on BGR. No offense or anything.
[quote author=tigerprep link=topic=20919.msg212138#msg212138 date=1142478083]
THIS IS SO FRIGGIN RETARDED! I mean why do you all like to discuss this stuff. I mean I could care less if you do it. It's just kinda stupid to do it on BGR. No offense or anything.
[/quote] :lmao: :lol: :lol: Confusedurrender: :thx:
Sloan isnt playin .. not after pugh knocked the shit out of him :pirateshoot:
I don't think any problems will occur with this Tiger team. They'll be fine this year, even though they have a young squad, but there is some talent. I think they scrimmage against Betsy Layne soon. Not sure on the exact date. This should be a good team to watch.
you know I don't think they'd be any "problems" if all the adults would quit bringing stuff up and talking about it at the dinner table, shoot they're just kids trying to grow up in a fast world, give em a break, let them have a few words, they'll work it out and move on

Paintsville Tiger baseball will be what it has always been...a highly charged, highly competitive group of young men fighting for the regional crown, and they'll do it as a TEAM
As long as there are teams, teammates, and competition there will always be problems of some kind.  Kids are comopetitive and want to be the best at what they do.

The problems are worsened however by people who continue to run their mouthes about other kids.  If parents and adults would learn that what they say affects the way a child views another maybe they will stop some of this immature bull that can ruin a team.
yep believe so its outragous
[quote author=blackwidow link=topic=20919.msg212629#msg212629 date=1142561102]
you know I don't think they'd be any "problems" if all the adults would quit bringing stuff up and talking about it at the dinner table, shoot they're just kids trying to grow up in a fast world, give em a break, let them have a few words, they'll work it out and move on

Paintsville Tiger baseball will be what it has always been...a highly charged, highly competitive group of young men fighting for the regional crown, and they'll do it as a TEAM
[/quote]
I'm with you BW! We're gonna be just fine!
This thread should be taken off. Slone doesn't even play baseball, he is horrible at it. This thread should be about Pugh playing basketball next seaosn.
[quote author=SnakE link=topic=20919.msg212683#msg212683 date=1142568200]
[quote author=blackwidow link=topic=20919.msg212629#msg212629 date=1142561102]

[/quote]
I'm with you BW! We're gonna be just fine!
[/quote] You wouldn't have said it the first time if you didn't believe it, would you? :lol:
FUPA , you should know better than to take a shot at Pugh, after all you are a P-ville grad aren't you?  Lets say he decides he won't play. (WHICH HE HAS NEVER SAID ) Who do you think would play D on the opponent's best scorer?  There is no one else on this team that can guard the water cooler.  Pugh always gets the other team's best offensive player and he shuts him down.  If you don't think so check the stat sheet, or better still ask Lowe or McCarty if he can play some D. 
Keep this thread about baseball, it's a long time until Oct 15 th.
I suppose Pugh will be working on football and BOXING after baseball season.
Daniels dad told me Monday that YES Daniel was playing basketball next year. Just like the Vanhooses made JD play football, he was making Daniel play basketball, but he added that Daniel did want to play basketball.    Confusedhh:
[quote author=Err Is Human link=topic=20919.msg212597#msg212597 date=1142556974]
Sloan isnt playin .. not after pugh knocked the shit out of him :pirateshoot:
[/quote]

I was told that it was only round 1, stay tuned...... Confusedurrender:
If JD is playing, why isnt he at practice??? 
JD wasn't at practice today because he's gone to the state tournament. The word that Pugh wasn't going to play b-ball was from his own mouth. Whether he plays and his dad forcing him to play is a totally different story and that's between those two.
JD has been to a baseball practice, don't know how many, but at least one( I saw him there).  I do not know if Daniel is playing basketball next year, but there is a lot of time between now and then. I hope that all the players can come together as a team and workout the problems.  This could be a special group if they would work together. 
[quote author=PantherWatcher link=topic=20919.msg212779#msg212779 date=1142605541]
Daniels dad told me Monday that YES Daniel was playing basketball next year. Just like the Vanhooses made JD play football, he was making Daniel play basketball, but he added that Daniel did want to play basketball. Confusedhh:
[/quote]

If Daniel wants to play basketball next year, then how is his dad making him play?  Is that even possible?  If Daniel wants to play, then his dad isn't making him do anything. 
im back ready to tear up some more a** we have had problems here at school with our internet p-burg sports rule :1: :clap:
[quote author=tigerman2163 link=topic=20919.msg214300#msg214300 date=1142869094]
im back ready to tear up some more a** we have had problems here at school with our internet p-burg sports rule :1: :clap:
[/quote]

And that's supposed to mean what???
well i mean i hate p-ville so i hope they everyone beat each others brains out, but I will say that all teams have internale problems and they will have to be dealt with as the season progresses.
Nope. Have not seen a trace of it. Didn't think there would be. Really think this is a pointless thread.
The sun will come up tomorrow. The birds will be singing. The ship will right itself and continue to plow on through the 15Th region.
The Tigers will continue to be one of the top teams in the 15Th. :letsparty
They will not make it out of the districts!!!