Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishy Business Pay Lake 2012
Anyone been yet since they have open for the Season?

If so, How did you do and were there decent crowds?

Let me know! I'm getting that "Cat Scratch fever"!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
I haven't been yet but I talked to the owners "Jimbo and Paula Hamilton" and they said they have been swamped! A lot of big fish. Stocking the pond once a week right now and then starting on April 1, they will start stocking it 2 times a week. Also talked to a few people that have fished it and said they have caught some big cats! This warm weather has opened the season early this year. I'm going next weekend and I'm excited to catch some big fish!
^Cool, Thanks for the info. Don't be surprised to see them hit the nest early this year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
That is a great place to fish
Where is this one located at? I fish at Lakewood a lot near Ashland and always catch some big fish.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Where is this one located at? I fish at Lakewood a lot near Ashland and always catch some big fish.

My Grand Father fishes there EVERY Friday! Old man that sits in the first corner on the right with his son, who is blind, I might add and catches as many as he does!

They have a FB Page Wildcat.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Where is this at? I need to find some good pay lakes to fish at!
It is located in lower Johns Creek probably 5 minutes before you get the golf course over there.
Never had any luck at pay lakes...Whats the secret?
^A HOOK!

We can't tell you our secrets...LOL!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
where is it actually.online lotto
samuelgary Wrote:where is it actually.online lotto
look a spammer..........what a loser
This has been one of the worst places I have ever fished at. I have been there twice and have yet to catch anything there. But I will have to say they do have a nice set up.
When have you went and what have you been using as bait?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
The one at Johns Creek is very good!! Nice people also!