Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville has all the tools
Pike was the most complete team that took the field this weekend . If they stay health they have all the tools to give anyone a fit . Its going to be a good year for them .
I thought Johnson Central was the best team and Pikeville/Paintsville were a close second. JC left way to many runners stranded on base. A couple of hits in the right situations and the game wouldn't have been close with Pikeville.
sportsfanatic Wrote:I thought Johnson Central was the best team and Pikeville/Paintsville were a close second. JC left way to many runners stranded on base. A couple of hits in the right situations and the game wouldn't have been close with Pikeville.
Gotta agree with you there. If Johnson Central leaves that many runners on base in very many games they will find themselves coming up short when the time runs out. All and all I thought they too were strongest team that took the field this weekend. Still have some kinks to work out but dont they all? Go eagles!
I gotta go with Paintsville as the most complete team in this tournament. If they hit the ball like they did over the weekend they are gonna be a tough out for anyone because there pitching is by far the best in region.
Im glad you braught that up gettheball the games ive seen this year mostly the 14th and some of the 15th most teams have a couple of desent pitchers which is different from in the past . when my girl played most teams had only 1 pitcher you saw and thats it , and now seems like most teams have 2 and lack all the other components . SEEMS LIKE IT TO ME COULD BE WRONG ITS STILL EARLY.
Hopefully when all is said and done this will be a great season, with Pikeville having the best of the teams listed.