Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 14 Shelby Valley 1 ( Scrimmage)
They played 9 innings but this was the score after seven. There was no more runs scored after that. JC looked very good.. Suprisingly good actually.. They killed the ball all day Fyffe looked great pitching.. The new look defense was weird only 3 players on the feild that played last year.
This season should be a good season for JC...
I figured SV would have done better than that...
The wildcats really didnt look that bad..They just made alot of mental errors and couldnt hit the ball. Its hard to score runs if you cant put the ball in play.
[quote author=the_phenom3 link=topic=21091.msg213784#msg213784 date=1142794042]
The wildcats really didnt look that bad..They just made alot of mental errors and couldnt hit the ball. Its hard to score runs if you cant put the ball in play.[/quote]
Isn't this the definition of looking bad?
[quote author=Hard Hitter link=topic=21091.msg213650#msg213650 date=1142739683]
They played 9 innings but this was the score after seven. There was no more runs scored after that. JC looked very good.. Suprisingly good actually.. They killed the ball all day Fyffe looked great pitching.. The new look defense was weird only 3 players on the feild that played last year.
This season should be a good season for JC...
[/quote]
Who played where for Central?
[quote author=The Guru link=topic=21091.msg213801#msg213801 date=1142795497]
The wildcats really didnt look that bad..They just made alot of mental errors and couldnt hit the ball. Its hard to score runs if you cant put the ball in play.[/quote]
[/quote]
Well sort of, but looking bad also means making alot of fielding errors and SV only made 3 errors in the 9 innings..Yesterday was the first live pitching the wildcats had seen all year so im sure they will improve at the plate as the season goes on!
[quote author=the_phenom3 link=topic=21091.msg214097#msg214097 date=1142811873]
[quote author=The Guru link=topic=21091.msg213801#msg213801 date=1142795497]
[/quote]
Well sort of, but looking bad also means making alot of fielding errors and SV only made 3 errors in the 9 innings..Yesterday was the first live pitching the wildcats had seen all year so im sure they will improve at the plate as the season goes on!
[/quote]

Why was that the first time they'd seen live pitching this year? :lol: And if they only made 3 errors then their pitchers must have been pounded..
I think no matter hoe much talent is gone from last season for Johnson Central, Coach Hall will find a way to win! I'd love to see JC look "suprisingly good," because that means they looked awesome! However, I did expect Shelby Valley to put up a little more of a fight, considering how well they are supposed to perform this year. But nonetheless, congratulations Eagles and Matt Fyffe for what sounds like a good performance. Good Luck to both teams during the regular season. I can't wait to play them both.
Have there basketball players come out for practice yet.
No basketball players have been out yet
Shane Sturgill- Catcher
Fyffe- pitched
Mike Conley- 3rd
Jermey Stacy- Short
Dillion Baldwin- 2nd
Arron Haney- 1st
JK Ratliff- left
JD Plummer- center
Chase Richardson- Right
Coty Conley- DH
Shelby Valley will struggle this year because of sum of players lost due to graduation.
When and where is JC's next scrimmage?
Who pitched for Shelby Valley?
Patrick Smith,Justin Tacket, Todd Bentley, and Brock Kinney pitched for the wildcats.
Great game for JC if im not mistaken fyffe pitched 12 outings he had 11 K's
sounds like the eagles got the bats going
OUCH, is Taylor Smith playing for J.C>?
Domination.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:OUCH, is Taylor Smith playing for J.C>?

yes
Congrats JCHS
alfus21 Wrote:I figured SV would have done better than that...

Yeah, considering their roster is about the same as last year and the fact that they beat JC last season. I'd say SV will struggle most of the season though.
Shelby Valley opens up Allen Central's season Monday at Stumbo Park. I can't wait!!! Baseball in the 15th Region is finally here!!!!!
Hard Hitter Wrote:Shane Sturgill- Catcher
Fyffe- pitched
Mike Conley- 3rd
Jermey Stacy- Short
Dillion Baldwin- 2nd
Arron Haney- 1st
JK Ratliff- left
JD Plummer- center
Chase Richardson- Right
Coty Conley- DH

I see a few football players on here as well.