Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heat 101 - Pacers 93
Series tied 2-2
LeBron went OFF! He had some insane passes. He and Dwayne carried the Heat through what was almost a must-win.

I am one of the biggest LeBron critics, but I can say NOTHING about this game. I may say something about game 5, but today, I can say nothing. I just tip my proverbial hat.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lebron and Wade just totally dominated this game. Nothing else to it.
I'd LOVE to criticize Lebron. But tonight, he dominated. And I'll give credit where credit is do. Sad
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
The answer came in the power of LeBron James and the guile of Dwyane Wade.

It came in resounding fashion – one seemingly effortless play after another, two of the world's best basketball players refusing to let their basketball team’s season wither so prematurely.

No, the Miami Heat aren’t dead yet. They earned a 101-93 Game 4 victory Sunday afternoon over the Indiana Pacers to even this Eastern Conference semifinal series at two games apiece. A pivotal Game 5 will be Tuesday night in Miami.

James played like a three-time MVP (40 points, 17 rebounds, nine assists) and Wade awoke from a series slumber to notch 30. Combined, the pair went for 70 points – at one point scoring 40 points between them over a stretch in the second and third quarters that the Pacers as a team only managed 35.

Indiana made a run in the fourth quarter, propelled by two big 3-pointers from Danny Granger and Paul George, to cut the Heat lead to five. But it didn’t prove enough. Miami forward Udonis Haslem played spoiler much of the afternoon, draining several jump shots to kill Indiana’s momentum. Haslem finished with 14 points.

Granger led the Pacers with 20 points, while Darren Collison, a spark all game off the bench, had 16, including 10 in the second quarter. Paul George had 13 and Roy Hibbert finished with 13 and nine boards.

The Heat stormed back from an early deficit behind their two-man show in the third quarter, outscoring Indiana 30-16 in the third period.

The Pacers started this game much like they did Game 3 – on a run. Indiana notched the game’s first nine points, eventually holding a 54-46 lead at halftime before the Heat’s Big Two came alive in the third quarter.http://www.indystar.com/article/20120520...ver-Pacers
^gutcheck! lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]