Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1,000th Monday Night Raw
Alright, this is next week.

This is quite possibly the biggest Monday Night Raw in history, at least they are shaping it up that way.

So let's talk about it...

I think its going to be so big, I might have homemade pizza similiar to my Wrestlemania.
I hope it is mega-big!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm looking forward to the Cena/Punk match, hopefully it's a knock down drag out without any inference or anything. Just a good ole slobber knocker
WWE is currently planning a big pay-off to the ongoing Heath Slater vs. Legends storyline that is expected to take place on RAW 1,000. As of this week, there was talk of a match involving various WWE Legends at RAW 1,000, possibly a Battle Royal.

The WWE website is teasing that next week’s DX Reunion will involve other former members besides just Triple H and Shawn Michaels. It’s possible we could see appearances from the New Age Outlaws and X-Pac.

Pete Rose was backstage visiting at RAW this week.
Punk/Cena is a Win-Win IMO.

They have good chemistry, and however it happens to go down...you set up a rematch for Summerslam.

Or....who knows, perhaps The Rock will get involved since he has been talking about winning another championship.
I hope the power goes out in the Scottrade Center in St. Louis for three hours.
I am so overjoyed that the WWE let me, the fan, choose which title is going to be defnded!:lame:

Sure, I like the interactive idea, but you give me Santino, Christian or Layla to choose from - :please:

This has the CHANCE to be a great night in wrestling..... But, when has the hype lived up to the billing??? Not since WM17 has the hype and the outcome actually come through. I'll skeptically keep my fingers crossed. Just because it will be JAM PACKED with talent, does NOT mean the WWE can book a memorable night of wrestling.....:why:
As an FYI - I will be in attendance for the 1001st edition of RAW....
The booking has been horrendous for a long time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ Yes, since WM17.,...
^I was in agreement and stating so.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Let's see...you got DX, Brock Lesnar, The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bret "The Hitman" Hart...and other various legends from the past to pay-off the Heath Slater storyline.

Plus, a WWE Championship match...

How can you screw this up, I have high expectations.
^ You and me both!!
I expect a good raw. I plan to get a 30 pack of cold coors and have a good time.

To please most of the today fans I got a feeling there is gonna be a shit load of guys from the attitude era.

I also heard TNA is allowing one or two guys show up? I seen on PW. Probably not but WWE did allow TNA to use Christian at a big event they had not long ago...Regardless I am excited. I guarantee we see Scott Hall.

wooo
Any idea on Benoit?
LOL. no seriously. Too cool. New Age Outlaws. Ultimate Warrior or Angle

if 3/4 show. I'll just rate it a 10/10.

How many matches are even scheduled? I bet there will be very few and some type of battle royal to squeeze in more people.
WWE had Triple H, Pat Patterson, Terry Taylor and Dean Malenko, among others, at the recent WWE NXT TV tapings to scout talents and help teach.

- Everything is being kept quiet regarding The Undertaker’s return but there’s still speculation that he may return on Monday’s 1,000th RAW episode.

- WWE’s website is teasing that The Rock may get involved in the WWE Title match between CM Punk and John Cena on Monday’s 1,000th RAW episode.

- There’s speculation that the “big angle” Vince McMahon has been wanting will take place at the end of the 1,000th RAW episode on Monday. WWE has reportedly been working on something big for the summer, something similar to the Nexus and CM Punk angles from the past two years.
Overrated Wrote:I also heard TNA is allowing one or two guys show up? I seen on PW. Probably not but WWE did allow TNA to use Christian at a big event they had not long ago...Regardless I am excited. I guarantee we see Scott Hall.

wooo

The reason why Christian showed up in TNA, was part of the deal that TNA allowed Ric Flair to attend WWE's Hall of Fame to be inducted as part of The Four Horsemen.

I think you might see some DX member appear, Roaddogg, Billy Gunn, X-Pac...

Scott Hall probably not either.
^ I'd love to see Chyna
J-Rod Wrote:The reason why Christian showed up in TNA, was part of the deal that TNA allowed Ric Flair to attend WWE's Hall of Fame to be inducted as part of The Four Horsemen.

I think you might see some DX member appear, Roaddogg, Billy Gunn, X-Pac...

Scott Hall probably not either.

ahhhh. yeah i see now. fair enough i guess.
Chris Jericho says WWE is overlooking him and that he will still the show and it will have people talking.......

I sense something big is gonna happen monday
Strikeout King Wrote:Chris Jericho says WWE is overlooking him and that he will still the show and it will have people talking.......

I sense something big is gonna happen monday

Something to get him banned from the WWE (as in a Worked Angle). Fozzy leaves for a tour in a few weeks.
Chyna is a trainwreck, I highly doubt she'll appear.

I wouldn't want her too either.
Is Mark Henry going to be there?
Stardust Wrote:As an FYI - I will be in attendance for the 1001st edition of RAW....

Dusty, will you give us a write up on this? It would be cool to get a perspective from someone there first hand.
You got it! But you caught that I said 1001st episode didn't you? Not the 1000th, but the show after.
Westside Wrote:Is Mark Henry going to be there?

He's rumored to be I think.

He posted a photo on Twitter the other day and he looked really slimmed down.

He said he felt the best he has been before.
I have heard stone cold isnt going to be there, and i have heard he is going to come out and stunner heath slater. im not sure what truth there is to either event but i certainly hope he is there. If he is in fact shooting the movie grown ups 2 and cant make it, im going to be a little disappointed.
Stardust Wrote:You got it! But you caught that I said 1001st episode didn't you? Not the 1000th, but the show after.

That will still rock.