Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zeke Pike transferring to Louisville
Read on another board that he's leaving Auburn and headed to Arkansas State.

Cuppett777 you heard anything? I know Arkansas State is the school you keep an eye on
Was he asked to leave or was this his doing?
have no idea just read on the other site that he was transferring, didn't say if he was asked or left on his own
Let's post these types of comments not as statements, but rumors. There is nothing substantiating this yet. No NKY sports blogs, or nothing on any other blogs has even hinted at this. Hopefully we have a scoop, but we do injustice to our KY families and fans if we don't state this as a rumor until we know it to be official. Once official, we can remove the RUMOR portion.
Good luck to him if he stays or goes
Last report I saw, Chizik said Pike was still on the team, but wasn't sure when Pike will rejoin the team for workouts.
Him and Michael Dyer could be like Cheech and Chong.
I have heard that 2 of his friends from Dixie Heights said Pike would not be returning to Auburn BUT there's still no source or news about it anywhere!
This is only a rumor, but someone very close to Pike said that Auburn told Pike he should look for other schools and that they would help him transfer if he wanted to.

Now I don't know Pike personally, but I know several people that do. What its sounding like is Pike need to take a closer look at who some of his friends are.
^ I'm friends with Mark, and saw him last week. I didn't even bring anything up about Zeke.
according to Gene Chizik (Auburn Head Coach) Pike is indeed out and will transfer

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball...ice-begins

According to a section in that link above, Auburn has gotten a new freshmen QB to come in
^
Wow, blew it.
Referring to Zeke Pike & Jonathan Rose....
"They're not with our football team anymore. Their intent is to transfer to another school. We wish them the best,"

Source
JUCO or NAIA?
Where is his next stop
Makes all of tweets last summer even funnier
Strikeout King Wrote:Read on another board that he's leaving Auburn and headed to Arkansas State.

Cuppett777 you heard anything? I know Arkansas State is the school you keep an eye on

yes i have, and coach said Pike WILL NOT be coming to Arkansas State.
Thomas More bound, just as I predicted when he left for Auburn, except I gave him 1 full year. Karma always gets ya...
hop24 Wrote:Thomas More bound, just as I predicted when he left for Auburn, except I gave him 1 full year. Karma always gets ya...

That will be interesting if he ends up at Thomas More, considering Chad Lawrence as transferred there as well.
plantmanky Wrote:That will be interesting if he ends up at Thomas More, considering Chad Lawrence as transferred there as well.

Would love to see Chad beat him out! Has 10x the heart and desire that Pike will ever have. Put Chad in Zeke's body and you have a QB that works on Sundays.
hop24 Wrote:Would love to see Chad beat him out! Has 10x the heart and desire that Pike will ever have. Put Chad in Zeke's body and you have a QB that works on Sundays.

i think pike gets on the field as a defensive end or tight end before a quarterback.
toussaints Wrote:i think pike gets on the field as a defensive end or tight end before a quarterback.

Always thought he was a much better DE than QB. Very disruptive coming off the edge.
^or out of a bar
nky Wrote:^or out of a bar

:hilarious:
It doesn't matter where he goes. If there's no change in heart,then there's no change in him. Until he changes his ways,he's damaged goods. Sounds to me like he needs to find God.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It's a shame that the kid is working his way down to the level that he has set for himself. So much talent and promise, but, it sounds to me like his support system wasn't there growing up. He was so good at football that nobody applied the "boot" when he needed it to get his head out of.....the clouds... and about the business of growing up and preparing for life. I'd heard rumors that came from kids at his high school up there in Northern Kentucky about how he could get away with a lot of stuff around his school and community that doesn't need posting on a public forum. Hope the kid lands on his feet and gets his head out of...again, the clouds...and puts together a football career and a life to be proud of. You like to hear success stories about these kids from your part of the country. Like one poster on here said, maybe he needs to find GOD.
Wishing Pike a renewed determination to succeed.
nky Wrote:^or out of a bar

Gosh-dang it just ruined a perfectly good keyboard, spit tea all over it! That was too good..:igiveup:
Your all wrong. He's headed to Louisville as a tight end.

Google, Zeke Pike transferring to Louisville and look at all the reports you get
Backwoods Wrote:It doesn't matter where he goes. If there's no change in heart,then there's no change in him. Until he changes his ways,he's damaged goods. Sounds to me like he needs to find God.
Should talk to his Grandpa