Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ray Kasongo Eligibility
Feel free to keep us posted on eligibility matters or discuss whatever you want.

If you name-drop, attack others personally or raise any type of unnecessary hell that would be better suited for PMs - expect an infraction.

Let's try to be mature about this.
Hope its true that he is eligible. Kid is to good not to be playing regardless of why the transfer. I understand there are rules and rightfully so and they should be enforced but it would be ashame for this kid to not be on the floor the next few months. Plus I want to see him and Hall go toe to toe again.
Ray can play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have nothing against Ray, but to be honest. I'm sick of hearing about this. If he plays, he plays, and good luck, and if he doesn't he doesn't. I'm tired of hearing about it.
I wonder if I still have any eligibility left?
You crack me up on here badman lol!!
Glad to see Kasongo eligible. Disappointed by the initial ruling of the KHSAA. Amazing how transfers are ruled eligible frequently for Scott County and company. Starting to agree with the state legislature when they say it is time to abolish the KHSAA.
Are both boys getting to play?
I can't believe that the KHSAA rules this kid eligible...The Johnson kid from SC gets ruled ineligible by the KHSAA...Something doesn't make since here!!
KHSAA did not rule eligible, it was a court ordered injunction. Last I had heard, still no final ruling on the appeal to the KHSAA. But they anticipate he will be cleared by them due to legitimate change in address, change in guardianship. According to the papers, he was removed from the home he was living in due to living conditions (as was his brother), and the guardianship issue was allegedly what was holding the KHSAA up and made them rule him ineligible. Now that it is official change of guardianship in the court's eyes, they basically expect the KHSAA to agree. Who knows? I hope the kid gets to play.
was it the same judge that ruled Allen Bogs and Cory Shous eligible.
Real Badman Wrote:I wonder if I still have any eligibility left?

Lol! No, you're too old.
Real Badman Wrote:I wonder if I still have any eligibility left?

That answer depends on if the school you want to play for has friends on the KHSAA board of control.
KHSAA did not rule eligible, it was a court ordered injunction. Last I had heard, still no final ruling on the appeal to the KHSAA. But they anticipate he will be cleared by them due to legitimate change in address, change in guardianship. According to the papers, he was removed from the home he was living in due to living conditions (as was his brother), and the guardianship issue was allegedly what was holding the KHSAA up and made them rule him ineligible. Now that it is official change of guardianship in the court's eyes, they basically expect the KHSAA to agree. Who knows? I hope the kid gets to play.

Facts are facts and I believe that when everything comes to a head....The chit will hit the fan:biglmao:
Ray played tonight at Paintsville in a scrimmage. That is until he delivered a headbutt to one of the Tiger players. The officials didn't see it. BUT, Coach Willaims did and called a timeout and benched him the rest of the evening.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:Ray played tonight at Paintsville in a scrimmage. That is until he delivered a headbutt to one of the Tiger players. The officials didn't see it. BUT, Coach Willaims did and called a timeout and benched him the rest of the evening.

Who won Hook?
I make a thread TB. So not to jack this one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Who can lie the most wins.
OffTheHook Wrote:Ray played tonight at Paintsville in a scrimmage. That is until he delivered a headbutt to one of the Tiger players. The officials didn't see it. BUT, Coach Willaims did and called a timeout and benched him the rest of the evening.

Ray played a very good game up until this point. Didn't force anything. Let the game come to him. Changed many shots with his long arms and great athletic ability. If he keeps his cool he will be a beast in the 15th.

By the way, Paintsville took a couple cheap shots at him throughout the game. However, not going to make excuses for the headbutt. He has to play much smarter than that. Otherwise he will be setting on the bench during most games.
PantherTradition Wrote:Ray played a very good game up until this point. Didn't force anything. Let the game come to him. Changed many shots with his long arms and great athletic ability. If he keeps his cool he will be a beast in the 15th.

By the way, Paintsville took a couple cheap shots at him throughout the game. However, not going to make excuses for the headbutt. He has to play much smarter than that. Otherwise he will be setting on the bench during most games.

I think you are going to see a lot of this through out the season from much smaller teams. He is so much bigger, other teams will do whatever they can to get in his head and take him off his game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
PHSForever Wrote:KHSAA did not rule eligible, it was a court ordered injunction. Last I had heard, still no final ruling on the appeal to the KHSAA. But they anticipate he will be cleared by them due to legitimate change in address, change in guardianship. According to the papers, he was removed from the home he was living in due to living conditions (as was his brother), and the guardianship issue was allegedly what was holding the KHSAA up and made them rule him ineligible. Now that it is official change of guardianship in the court's eyes, they basically expect the KHSAA to agree. Who knows? I hope the kid gets to play.

Nearly exactly correct. He is eligible and will play this year.
vundy33 Wrote:Nearly exactly correct. He is eligible and will play this year.

Lord the man is god and can see the future. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Benchwarmer Wrote:Lord the man is god and can see the future. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ohh, so funny. Big fail on your part bro. Expect more from you. Step it up.
vundy33 Wrote:Ohh, so funny. Big fail on your part bro. Expect more from you. Step it up.

Not your bro and far as expectations go, I expect nothing from you.
I could care less about the eligibility, one way or the other. The thing is this; when you get on here and run your smart mouth, cuss people, call them names like a 2 year old, don't run to someone when you get your jaws smacked, accept your punishment like a man. That's all.
School Admin. Wrote:I could care less about the eligibility, one way or the other. The thing is this; when you get on here and run your smart mouth, cuss people, call them names like a 2 year old, don't run to someone when you get your jaws smacked, accept your punishment like a man. That's all.

You have lost me on this one. What are you talking about?
^ i'm lost as well on this comment
^^ If you seen the last thread you would understand...
Watched him play today, he can rebound, dunk but that's about it!! Unimpressed by him, but I will say, he plays dirty, good luck keeping him on the floor!!
We Bleed Blue Wrote:Watched him play today, he can rebound, dunk but that's about it!! Unimpressed by him, but I will say, he plays dirty, good luck keeping him on the floor!!

What did he do that was dirty?