Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sen. Rand Paul expresses interest in 2016 presidential race
Quote:FRANKFORT, Ky. (AP) - U.S. Sen. Rand Paul has told ABC News that he's interested in running for president in 2016. But the tea party darling from Bowling Green said he's not ready yet to make the decision.

Asked if he will seek the Republican nomination next time, Paul said "it's too soon to talk about who's going to run and who's not going to run." However, Paul said, "I'm not going to deny that I'm interested."

Paul, the son of Texas Republican Ron Paul who ran unsuccessfully for the GOP presidential nomination this year, was elected to the Senate from Kentucky in 2010. He is one of several people being touted as early presidential contenders in four years.
http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/Sen-R...42021.html
Can we please accomplish something in DC before we start the 2016 race. I don't want to hear about how there main objective is to get Obama out of the White House. That's already going to happen so PLEASE do something.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Can we please accomplish something in DC before we start the 2016 race. I don't want to hear about how there main objective is to get Obama out of the White House. That's already going to happen so PLEASE do something.

Praise the powers that be! As for Rand Paul, it looks like it's a case of like father like son.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Praise the powers that be! As for Rand Paul, it looks like it's a case of like father like son.
Yep, spend money, and go nowhere.
TheRealVille Wrote:Yep, spend money, and go nowhere.

He won't get any from me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Praise the powers that be! As for Rand Paul, it looks like it's a case of like father like son.

The powers at be Put him there!

“It is He who changes the times and the epochs; He removes kings and establishes kings;”
Wildcatk23 Wrote:The powers at be Put him there!

“It is He who changes the times and the epochs; He removes kings and establishes kings;”

You must be asking your wife to help you out with this stuff. As it turns out, God is the one who is sovereign and establishes kings. Are we ready to declare Obama king now?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:You must be asking your wife to help you out with this stuff. As it turns out, God is the one who is sovereign and establishes kings. Are we ready to declare Obama king now?

Shes still at work Sad

“Every person is to be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those which exist are established by God.” Romans 13:1
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Shes still at work Sad

“Every person is to be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those which exist are established by God.” Romans 13:1

Sorry to hear that, hope she gets to work days as soon as possible. Being in subjection in the case of an American citizen just means we are to obey the law and pay our taxes. As to the second sentence in your scripture selection, that is why conservatives are screaming bloody murder with regard to this administration's disregard for written law. And, it's failure to respect the rule of law, instead showing nothing but contempt of the Congress of the United States which, is a coequal branch of the federal government. When the congress asks for documents Obama either illegally invoked executive priviledge, or made up a complex haze job in an obviously blatant effort to cover-up in Fast and Furious and the Benghazi Scandals.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Sorry to hear that, hope she gets to work days as soon as possible. Being in subjection in the case of an American citizen just means we are to obey the law and pay our taxes. As to the second sentence in your scripture selection, that is why conservatives are screaming bloody murder with regard to this administration's disregard for written law. And, it's failure to respect the rule of law, instead showing nothing but contempt of the Congress of the United States which, is a coequal branch of the federal government. When the congress asks for documents Obama either illegally invoked executive priviledge, or made up a complex haze job in an obviously blatant effort to cover-up in Fast and Furious and the Benghazi Scandals.

Thanks, She is freakign out because its time for the new union agreement. ITs her first year there and shes afraid there going to go on strike. With a mortgage and stuff its nerve wrecking.
^Legitimately, you are in my prayers. No politics involved.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Thanks, She is freakign out because its time for the new union agreement. ITs her first year there and shes afraid there going to go on strike. With a mortgage and stuff its nerve wrecking.

Medical field?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No, I can't vote for Rand Paul. He made a visit to Ft. Campbell and Knox before I got out, I met him...he seemed fake and dishonest, and he DID NOT want to be there, looked uncomfortable. No way he'd get my vote.
vundy33 Wrote:No, I can't vote for Rand Paul. He made a visit to Ft. Campbell and Knox before I got out, I met him...he seemed fake and dishonest, and he DID NOT want to be there, looked uncomfortable. No way he'd get my vote.

If he's anything like his father he's no good.
TheRealThing Wrote:Medical field?

Yep
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Yep

Wild guess that it's ARH?
vundy33 Wrote:No, I can't vote for Rand Paul. He made a visit to Ft. Campbell and Knox before I got out, I met him...he seemed fake and dishonest, and he DID NOT want to be there, looked uncomfortable. No way he'd get my vote.

I agree vundy33!
oh i pray he will run
Bob Seger Wrote:Wild guess that it's ARH?

Wildly correct sir,

Miracles do happen,

Smile
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Wildly correct sir,

Miracles do happen,

Smile

I may be wrong, but if I am not mistaken, they did strike when the last contract was up.
Bob Seger Wrote:I may be wrong, but if I am not mistaken, they did strike when the last contract was up.

You are correct, once again.

It's stressful. I been putting in as many hours as possible. Already 37 this week.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:You are correct, once again.

It's stressful. I been putting in as many hours as possible. Already 37 this week.

Hope all works out. I know how it is when you're first getting started out. This would be the last thing anybody would need.....Seems like the last time they struck, it went on for a while too, but maybe you wont have to go through all that this time. What's the general concensus? Are they close?
No, they aren't close. Last strike was lengthy but I can't recall the exact time span. What I do recall is how nasty it got here in Harlan. Vandalism, etc. Then we got the men in black here.
Bob Seger Wrote:Hope all works out. I know how it is when you're first getting started out. This would be the last thing anybody would need.....Seems like the last time they struck, it went on for a while too, but maybe you wont have to go through all that this time. What's the general concensus? Are they close?

Britany says that everyone there is preparing for it. But most workers say it ms just out in the air. It can change any given second.
Granny Bear Wrote:No, they aren't close. Last strike was lengthy but I can't recall the exact time span. What I do recall is how nasty it got here in Harlan. Vandalism, etc. Then we got the men in black here.

That's what I was thinking Granny. I thought I could remember it getting a little on the rowdy side.
He would certainly be a lot better than what we have right now.