Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Lake in Kentucky to fish?
I'd say Yatesville ! But I've only fished Paintsville, Dewey, Yatesville, and Cave Run !
i would have to say caverun lake. Maybe because that is were i've been fishing my whole life
i like yatesville but cave run is my favorite
Dale Hollow the Kentucky side, good Smallmouth Bass.
I like grayson, It is very small....But lots of bluegill and crappie! My personal fav to fish for.
Who has fished Lake Cumberland ? I've been wanting to go somtime this summer !
Well I have fished at Cave Run, great lake to fish. One lake I wouldn't suggest fishing is Carr Creek Lake. There isn't any good fishing there unless if course you want to catch old boots or stick fish.
Cave Run without a doubt, its beautiful there, good fishing, alot of camping areas, cabins, etc....all and all it by far my favorite.
Well I mentioned earlier that Carr Creek Lake sucks.....does anyone like to fish there?
Green River Lake in Taylor/Adair County
Twitter: @tc_analytics

baller25 Wrote:Well I mentioned earlier that Carr Creek Lake sucks.....does anyone like to fish there?
I have fished Carr Fork Lake before and it is not bad, but not good either. Very scenic and has a good variety of fish IMO. I have seen a good sized wallai(sp"), some big catfish, and some medium sized bass come from that lake.

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:I have fished Carr Fork Lake before and it is not bad, but not good either. Very scenic and has a good variety of fish IMO. I have seen a good sized wallai(sp"), some big catfish, and some medium sized bass come from that lake.

But how often do you see that, too?
baller25 Wrote:But how often do you see that, too?
Not that often.

I like fishin on lake Cumberland
Cedear Creek Lake Crab Orchard Ky Trophy lake 20in size limit. The lake is full of 17 to 18in Bass if you have never been you need to try this one.
has anyone fished buckhorn
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Not that often.

My point exactly...lol
I like Yatesville for the location, but as BurntTires said, Dale Hollow is awesome. If you know how to fish Dewey, it too is a great lake to fish.
Yatesville by far is my favorite, althought I like anywhere you can catch a fish or two.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
AJ jolley
Fish Trap
O yea nd Jenny Wiley
Cumberland Too
Mr.Baseball2 Wrote:Cumberland Too

anywhere esle lol
I would have to say Cave Run
Buckhorn is a pretty good lake
Dale Hollow is my pick but not close enough. Yatesville & Dewey have nice largemouth!!
MAN I LOVE TO FISH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yatesville
Cave Run
Jenkins