Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Money and Naked
How much money would it take to get you to run around your neighborhood naked?

I'd do it for no less than $50,000. Obviously,Im not that adventurous...
You really want me to answer this?
Yes, I'd like you to answer...lol. I am assuming you'd probably do it for nothing with that type of question... Smile
Actually if I get drunk or get a wild hair, the clothes come off. I have actually driven around a town naked once. And streaking is no big thing (literally) lol.. So yes I guess I would do it for free lol
The question did not involve being intoxicated...but if I added intoxicated I am sure over half would probably change their answers...lol!

You are one brave CRAZY person if you are for real...
crazytaxidriver Wrote:And streaking is no big thing (literally)
Sure you want to put this on here? :lol: :lol:
I did the driving while I wasn't toxicated. I would do it for free while not drinking now lol.. I was just stating that I have done it before lol
Beef Wrote:
crazytaxidriver Wrote:And streaking is no big thing (literally)
Sure you want to put this on here? :lol: :lol:
Poor fella. Sad
Are you wanting to EMPHASIZE that no big thing?
:lol:
Let's see there is an old saying that goes it's not the size of the waves its the motion of the ocean lol
So you're fat and have a small one? LOL Sorry I just had to. You said waves and all I could think of is slapping the waves and riding em on in. LOL
I refuse to go any further on this discussion :lol: I will agree to not agree or disagree...

I'm sure QQ will give his 2 cents worth when he gets a chance. He's doing some homework right now.
blackcatfan4life Wrote:So you're fat and have a small one? LOL Sorry I just had to. You said waves and all I could think of is slapping the waves and riding em on in. LOL
Should I laugh at that lol

I'm 6'3 and i weigh about 195, I don't think tha'ts considered fat. But I am gettin a gut lol
crazytaxidriver Wrote:
blackcatfan4life Wrote:So you're fat and have a small one? LOL Sorry I just had to. You said waves and all I could think of is slapping the waves and riding em on in. LOL
Should I laugh at that lol

I'm 6'3 and i weigh about 195, I don't think tha'ts considered fat. But I am gettin a gut lol
Join the crowd pal. I've gained a little over 50 lbs since I have been out of high school. Sad thing is that's been less than 2 years. LOL
When i graduated I weighed 175, then I started working out and went up to 235. then I got sick and went back to 180 in about 2 months.. now i'm back to 190 or somwhere in there.
Well, I am glad I am a girl...I havent gained any weight since I got out of high school (um, almost 10 years..shhh..thats a secret, ago). I must either be seriously ill or have really high metabolism. I weight less than 90lbs. It's not funny!
I bet QQ likes that. No wonder you guys have 2 kids. I gotta give him props on that one. :lol: 8)
blackcatfan4life Wrote:I bet QQ likes that. No wonder you guys have 2 kids. I gotta give him props on that one. :lol: 8)

Confusedhock:
crazytaxidriver Wrote:Let's see there is an old saying that goes it's not the size of the waves its the motion of the ocean lol
Not much motion is made when a pebble is thrown into the ocean :twisted:
Beef Wrote:
crazytaxidriver Wrote:Let's see there is an old saying that goes it's not the size of the waves its the motion of the ocean lol
Not much motion is made when a pebble is thrown into the ocean :twisted:

Of course ya know this means war lol.
If you see me running down the street naked, don't blink or you will miss the angry husband with a gun who is chasing me. 8)
I just can't believe you guys didn't start a fund raiser to get the 50,000 that BGG mentioned. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
CatDawg Wrote:I just can't believe you guys didn't start a fund raiser to get the 50,000 that BGG mentioned. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Better hope QQ doesn't read this CD..... 8)
CatDawg Wrote:I just can't believe you guys didn't start a fund raiser to get the 50,000 that BGG mentioned. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Confusedhock:
I just expected you guys to start such a fund raiser. Wasn't saying that I would. Smile 8) :lol: :roll: :wink:
This is hilarious reading guys !
I think im going to go get some popcorn....This is hilarous

I would go streaking if it made uk a better football team. lol
I better be going butt naked everywhere then i guess.
I'd run around naked for free.
I'd go streaking for free also. But only because they wouldn't be able to tell if I'm a guy or a girl. :lol:
Come on BCF4L let's go up through the quad and into the gymnasium!