Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell @ Boyd County 9/20
thoughts/predictions
Russell by alot.
Russell should put up quite a few points in this one. I haven't seem them play, but the Lions seem to be really struggling this year.
Russell's offense has been sluggish due to poor play calling and the inexperience of being lead by a talented freshman and sophomore.

I think they break lose a little this week after tough games with Ironton and Ashland Blazer.

Russell 38
Boyd Co 7
If Russell dosent break open and score dome in this game I'm afraid it will be a looooong season unless changes are made
I say go ahead and make the changes that need to be made.
I do to. I would love to know what the thought process is. You would think they would have at least tweeked things by now, use a few different player combos.is smith that fragrant, or just that dumb to not recognize when somethings not working. Does he just not want to admit it. He ran Fairviews program in the ground, now he's doing it at Russell
Smith is a good guy but they need to let Lee call the plays IMO.

I still think they need to get faster on defense and the offensive line. That could be done by a few changes in personnel.
not saying hes not a good guy, he just cant run an offense. let evans call offense, move smith back to position coach
Russell 28

Boyd County 7
Devils 24
Lions 6
Russell's offense so far has been like watching a dripping faucet. It's the same thing over and over and over. However any offense that faces Boyd County's defense is in for an improvement. Russell is young but talented and Boyd is just plain bad.

Russell 35
Boyd 14
Russell co. 44 boyd 12
:igiveup::igiveup::igiveup:
64SUR Wrote:Russell co. 44 boyd 12
:igiveup::igiveup::igiveup:

64 :thatsfunn It's not Russell Co. It's Russell High about ten minutes from Ashland. You the man though, how is Sizemore's ankle? Best to the Jackets tomorrow.

Devils 38
Lions 21