Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski @ Rockcastle
Who wins and why? What can we expect from these teams
Pulaski by a bunch. The Maroons will play for a state title this year.
laker20 Wrote:Pulaski by a bunch. The Maroons will play for a state title this year.

Do not see that happening.
Pulaski is not worried about playing for a state title. The only thing the Maroons are thinking of is Rockcastle County, Friday night.
Pulaski got a high powered offense , hopefully Rock will slow it down
Pulaski co 55 rock 06 :blabbermo:blabbermo:blabbermo
Pulaski by a bunch. They are very good.
at rockcastle
game will be closer than you think
rockcastle has the best qb in the area and should put some big numbers up this game
i look for the defense to play dime all game
Full deck Wrote:at rockcastle
game will be closer than you think
rockcastle has the best qb in the area and should put some big numbers up this game
i look for the defense to play dime all game
- Rock QB 68-121 57% 6 TD 5 INT 934 yards
Pulaski QB- 64-95 68 % 9 TD 1 Int 844 yards
Maroons (and not the Maroons from Madisonville),lol
As with Russell County last Friday, Rock hasn't played the level of competition they will see this Friday. PC will be the best TEAM the have faced so far. The Maroons team speed and depth will be too much for the Rock. Losing Mason Helton for the season hurts a lot, but Hunter Merrick has really stepped up in the that LB position. That's the depth coming into play, PC just throws waves of players at you until you are worn down. Pulaski BIG!
Forever Maroon Wrote:As with Russell County last Friday, Rock hasn't played the level of competition they will see this Friday. PC will be the best TEAM the have faced so far. The Maroons team speed and depth will be too much for the Rock. Losing Mason Helton for the season hurts a lot, but Hunter Merrick has really stepped up in the that LB position. That's the depth coming into play, PC just throws waves of players at you until you are worn down. Pulaski BIG!

madison southern and west jessamine were pretty good apponets, dont think we wont be ready and dont think we aint played nobody

i say rock comes out with a point to prove and upset the marrons
Pc should handle rock. Don't think rock is big enough up front to stop pc. Rock has a very good Qb but its hard to complete passes when the line isn't giving him enough time to get the pass off.
The way I look at it, if they play Pulaski close or win...it would be great because nobody expected it.
Pulaski Co 42. Rockcastle Co. 12
I think the Maroons will take this one on the road.
Pulaski easy but not title ready just yet...
I'll take Pulaski 43-18. In watching Rock's games this year, they haven't run into what's coming Friday.
Pulaski 54 Rockcastle 20
PC 35 Rock 12. if rock keeps it close it will be a win for them. with that said i think they can it all depends on how the defense adapts to the game and the right adjustments are made. that has been killer for rock this year. I look for #45 and #25 for rock will have to carry the load on offense.
Rock down this year and PC has a great team PC 42-12
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:PC 35 Rock 12. if rock keeps it close it will be a win for them. with that said i think they can it all depends on how the defense adapts to the game and the right adjustments are made. that has been killer for rock this year. I look for #45 and #25 for rock will have to carry the load on offense.

Don't tell me we are abandoning the pass already, we have the best qb in the area and now they decide to run, wow.
Full deck Wrote:Don't tell me we are abandoning the pass already, we have the best qb in the area and now they decide to run, wow.

That might be true if you actually had the best quarterback in the area. He's behind Sizemore, Hall, Hatcher and Wayne County's quarterback. Pulaski runs the clock by halftime. Maroons 42-7.
Rock needs to run more to keep pulaski offense on the sideline
I gotta disagree with just running to keep score low, go try to win for Pete's sake, a moral victory is still a loss. We pass all spring and season and now change the offense, more than that needs a change.
laker20 Wrote:Pulaski by a bunch. The Maroons will play for a state title this year.

I said this at the end of last year and got laughed at.
Personally, I think PC's district is a lot tougher than usual with MS and North both waiting to knock them off, not to mention Harlan County waiting on the opposite district. I think Region 4 has a great shot to knock off Region 3 this year, but they'll have to go on the road to do it.
Full deck Wrote:I gotta disagree with just running to keep score low, go try to win for Pete's sake, a moral victory is still a loss. We pass all spring and season and now change the offense, more than that needs a change.

You don't understand the strategy of football, or you are about 14 years old and thinks madden is the way football should be played.... And I didn't say don't pass I said run more and play clock management
I'll take the "Little" Maroons 42-13.
After seeing Rockcastle play I think this game will be competitive for a quarter and the Pulaski will run away with it.

Pulaski 49
Rockcastle Co. 13
PC will name score, with running clock.