Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pikeville
40.00%
Belfry
60.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville Alumni vs. Belfry Alumni SATURDAY, Sept. 21 7:00 @ Pikeville
The Panther and Pirate Alums with strap it up one more time at 7:00 PM Saturday Night at Hambley!

Come out and Pack the house to support the men who bleed Maroon and those Pirates that you adored over on Pond Creek!

Hey PT...do you know who all is playing for Pikeville?
Bucslover, the roster link is posted on the belfry alumni page on Facebook.
Alums for Pikeville:

-Matt Branham QB
-Paul Sullivan RB
-Don Paul Branham WR/P
-Jeremiah Akers WR
-Weston Robinson RB/CB
-Josh Sullivan DE
-Tim Honaker QB/OLB
-Barrett Rogers RB
-Chase Rogers RB
-Sean Neeley
-Jason Anderson
-Jared Anderson
-Ryan McCoy
-Brandon Isom
-Trey Branham
-Neil Fannin
-Jeff Elkins
-Jerry Holloway
-Charles Comer
-Wade Jacobson
-Cullen Hall
-JI Joplin
-William Shumate
-Chip Davis
-Zach Howell
-Chris Gibson
-Ben Staggs
-Tyler Carter
-Brandon Akers
-Tolliver Hefner

May be a few more suiting up.

Some Non-Alums going to battle in the Maroon:

-Steve Johnson (Marshall/Wheelersburg) Current WR Coach at PHS
-Tony Mullins (Pike Central) Current DL Coach at PHS
-Matt Brown (Pikeville College/Paintsville)

There will be a few more non-Alums to round out the roster. I believe you are allowed 20-25% of your team to be non-Alums.
Man this is awesome alummi game :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead
Pretty awesome. Is this a full gear game or flag football?
bear claw Wrote:Pretty awesome. Is this a full gear game or flag football?
Full everything!
Oh my gosh!!!! Wow!!! This is great!!! So how many years has this been going on?
bear claw Wrote:Oh my gosh!!!! Wow!!! This is great!!! So how many years has this been going on?
First time.

Belfry has one game under their belt against SC this summer.

http://gridironalumni.com/

^ Link to the company that puts these games on across the country.
Oh I would love to see this game!!! What a great idea!!

Who all will play for Belfry??? If 25% of your roster can be non-alumni, I might just suit up in red!!!!
Granny Bear Wrote:Oh I would love to see this game!!! What a great idea!!

Who all will play for Belfry??? If 25% of your roster can be non-alumni, I might just suit up in red!!!!
Last rumor I heard was they were closing in on signing former UK Safety, Marcus McClinton. Maybe a UK DLman as well. :devilflam

I also think David Jones is playing this time. He didn't against SC. Matt Maynard (?) I think was their best player last time according to reports.
Hey if y'all need a coach or a water boy count me in :rules:
Great motivational video PT.
I just hope nobody gets hurt. LOL! This is awesome though.
Granny Bear Wrote:Oh I would love to see this game!!! What a great idea!!

I knew you would become a Pirate sooner or later.
It should be called the alumni border bowl. I'm pulling for team Kentucky(Pikeville) over team West Virginia(Belfry).
Tomcat Pride Wrote:It should be called the alumni border bowl. I'm pulling for team Kentucky(Pikeville) over team West Virginia(Belfry).

Why don't you bring Team Tri-State (Ashland) down while you are at it
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:I knew you would become a Pirate sooner or later.

I'm a Pirate fan as long as they're NOT playing the Black Bears!!!
AND, I have enough self pride not to hide and cheer for them!!
:Clap:
Well I'll be...look at the polls, jetpilot, this is the first time you guys have been ahead in a football poll in over a decade.

I bet you guys are toasting beers and reminiscing of days gone by with all your bleach blonde, botox'd, trophy wives as we speak.
Leonidas Wrote:Well I'll be...look at the polls, jetpilot, this is the first time you guys have been ahead in a football poll in over a decade.

I bet you guys are toasting beers and reminiscing of days gone by with all your bleach blonde, botox'd, trophy wives as we speak.
Here we gooooooooo....

The moral police from Pond Creek in the hooooouuuuusssseeeee TongueirateSho:Skull03:TongueoliceLigTongueoliceLig

I hope BelfryPride comes in to save the Pikeville community's feelings :devilflam
I just like getting JP going because he has so many kind words to say about Belfry.

As for Tomcat Pride, I have nothing to say to him or any of the Ashland faithful. Every time the ***** cats know they're gonna lose to the Pirates they drop us and leave us searching for a game. I hope we never play them again.

Pikeville, on the other hand, has never asked for the rivalry to be discontinued and I commend them for that.
Tomcat Pride Wrote:It should be called the alumni border bowl. I'm pulling for team Kentucky(Pikeville) over team West Virginia(Belfry).

Wonder how many Belfry threads you going to cry in? :eyeroll:
I the Great Dougie Martin going to play for Belfry?
Leonidas Wrote:Well I'll be...look at the polls, jetpilot, this is the first time you guys have been ahead in a football poll in over a decade.

Actually, we are at your mom's...
Granny Bear Wrote:I'm a Pirate fan as long as they're NOT playing the Black Bears!!!
AND, I have enough self pride not to hide and cheer for them!!
:Clap:

Lol, I have enough sense not sit between all you Black Bear Momma's, Granny's, and Filthy Animals and cheer to loudly for the visitor.

On the other hand if you had been playing my Blackcats I don't care where I sit I would have been loud and proud.

Hey, I've seen a lot of hot, bleach blond, botox'd, trophy wives from Pikeville.
Westside Wrote:Hey, I've seen a lot of hot, bleach blond, botox'd, trophy wives from Pikeville.

To be honest I cant follow his logic on that insult.... hot, bleach blonde, botox'd, trophy wives sounds a heckuva lot better than average, perm haired, mountain dew swiggin, hillbilly ex-wives from Pigeonroost Big Grin
EKUAlum05 Wrote:To be honest I cant follow his logic on that insult.... hot, bleach blonde, botox'd, trophy wives sounds a heckuva lot better than average, perm haired, mountain dew swiggin, hillbilly ex-wives from Pigeonroost Big Grin

My original post never said HOT.

I was going more for the so fake they're ugly bleach blonde, botox'd, trophy wife. The one with the tummy-tuck, mommy make-over, over sized D-Cup, too much collagen in the lips, etc.

Like this Pikeville chick.
Leonidas Wrote:My original post never said HOT.

I was going more for the so fake they're ugly bleach blonde, botox'd, trophy wife. The one with the tummy-tuck, mommy make-over, over sized D-Cup, too much collagen in the lips, etc.

Like this Pikeville chick.

Hey, she's hot and besides look at her picture and imagine the possibilities.
So you go for the "butterfaces", do ya?

I'm a leg and ass mine myself, but this chick is scary.

I saw her at the Bank last week.:biggrin: