2B. Corbin
4. Harlan County
5. Clay County
6. Harlan
7. Pineville
8. Lynn Camp
9. Middlesboro
10. North Laurel

Now I know some are gonna kick on the 2A&B teams but when the dust settles you will see. Just like I was ridiculed for not having South and North in and having Middlesboro. Lily knows best.
Whitley upset Corbin plain and simple.
Lilly Wrote:Whitley upset Corbin plain and simple.

:hilarious:

They "upset" them twice by an average of double digits...

Now that you've had your chance to troll on all of the Whitley posters and try to get Wizzard upset, the real top ten should look like this...

1. Bell County
2. Whitley County
3. Corbin
4. Harlan County
5. Clay County
6. Harlan
7. Mboro
8. Pineville
9. Lynn Camp
10. Barbourville
RunItUpTheGut Wrote::hilarious:

Now that you've had your chance to troll on all of the Whitley posters and try to get Wizzard upset, the real top ten should look like this...

1. Bell County
2. Whitley County
3. Corbin
4. Harlan County
5. Clay County
6. Harlan
7. Mboro
8. Pineville
9. Lynn Camp
10. Barbourville

Lynn camp should be rank 7. Confusederiously:
Corbin did lose fair and square. I'm fine being 3rd in a poll in January though. It's anyone's game this year and I wouldn't be surprised if any of the top 5 won it. I'm hearings some issues though coming out of one of the top five teams that we will see if it gets worked out. I really don't know how anyone can rank the rest of the region though...

Lynn camp-14-2 but have played NO BODY. They did beat Barbourville 2 times and Pineville 2 but lost to Pineville 1 (when it counts in the all "A")

South Laurel- 4-12 beat Pineville and Barbourville but lost to Middlesboro and earlier in the season didn't look like they could win in a game of "horse" little long with defense.

Pineville 9-8 beat lynn camp but had been beat badly by them and Barbourville earlier. They also almost lost to knox central but played harlan ind. close

Barbourville- 9-7 lost to Lynn camp twice. Played Lincoln and Mercer County close

North Laurel 4-12 8 of 12 loses are under 9 points beat Middlesboro by 21 Knox Central by 15 (but who hasn't) lost to Harlan by 5 and Barbourville by 3

Middlesboro 6-9. Lost North by 21 beat south by 10 has lost to Harlan and Harlan county by good amounts. South is only win over anyone significant

My point on this is none of this teams are separated by much. It's to confusing to even try and rank them.
64SUR Wrote:.

Lynn camp should be rank 7. Confusederiously:

Seeing as to how this is a weekly ranking and Lynn Camp lost to pineville this past week, what were you saying?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Seeing as to how this is a weekly ranking and Lynn Camp lost to pineville this past week, what were you saying?

#7 RunItUpThe:moon:Gut didn't know it was a real poll. :Sad04:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote::hilarious:

1. Bell County
2. Whitley County
3. Corbin
4. Harlan County
5. Clay County
6. Harlan
7. Mboro
8. Pineville
9. Lynn Camp
10. Barbourville

How much different is our list? My list has Whitley 2A in front of Corbin, has it not?
Is not our first 6 identical?
Lilly Wrote:Is not our first 6 identical?

They are but I would make a 1A. Bell 1B. Whitley list before id do what you did.
Corbin is not better than Whitley this year. Upsets can happen and they do, but anyone can see the from top to bottom Whitley is better than Corbin.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:They are but I would make a 1A. Bell 1B. Whitley list before id do what you did.
Corbin is not better than Whitley this year. Upsets can happen and they do, but anyone can see the from top to bottom Whitley is better than Corbin.

Corbin wasn't better than Whitley last year either but they found a way to win. Whizzard will say it was the refs, government, Roswell cover up, etc. I say Corbin just wanted it more. Whitley seems much stronger this year and Corbin has gotten out if sync somewhat. District championship will be a war between these two and we could see both in region finals.:rockon:
I have not seen Bell since before Christmas but if they have not improved a lot Whitley is probably the team to beat.Smith, Craig , Dingess and Sizemore are playing at a high level and there younger players have really come around.Corbin looked like a team that was having some internal problems not passing the ball to open players worrying about how many shots they was getting. Coach Mac is now finding out the difference between coaching girls and boys.
North is playing better, I'd include them at #10, but there are a lot of teams that could get that nod....

at the top 6, I agree with everyone else...
1.Bell co
2.Whitley co (a close second)
3.Corbin (HARLAN CO COMING ON FAST FOR THIS SPOT
4.Harlan Co (MOVING UP FAST TO THIRD SPOT)
5.Clay Co (COULD FALL TO 6TH)
6. Harlan Ind (SOLID 6TH)
7. Lynn Camp (PLAYS WHITLEY TUES NIGHT..WE WILL SEE
8. Pineville (mUCH iMPROVED)
9.Middlesboro (PLAYING BETTER)
10. Barbourville (FALLING FAST)
Ballerguy Wrote:1.Bell co

This is spot on, IMO
Lynn Camps early schedule will hurt them the rest of the way.
oldhound70s Wrote:Corbin wasn't better than Whitley last year either but they found a way to win. Whizzard will say it was the refs, government, Roswell cover up, etc. I say Corbin just wanted it more. Whitley seems much stronger this year and Corbin has gotten out if sync somewhat. District championship will be a war between these two and we could see both in region finals.:rockon:

I seem to remember something different. Let's see,,,,, Craig played with a padded broken right hand (she is right handed) the last five games. Powers had a torn ACL and tried to play anyway with a knee brace. Smith had Mono, but played anyway! There is no way Corbin wanted it more!!! After all of this, it still took the stripes to give Corbin the District title at Williamsburg. If your going to talk about these girls heart and how much they wanted it.....GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!!!:dontthink
Lilly Wrote:Whitley upset Corbin plain and simple.

they upset them alright.
pjdoug Wrote:they upset them alright.
Your right......they are really pissed since they have been....upset.....twice!:biglmao:
Guys really. Can we act like adults here. Several people think Corbin is a good team. Now I think Whitley is slightly ahead of them there are alot of factors that play into a game. Whitley could upset Bell. Whitley could upset Corbin again. Or they could play those 12th region teams and get beat everytime.:biglmao:
Ballerguy Wrote:1.Bell co

Welcome to the site.
Im glad to see a smart new member.
Basketball Wizzard Wrote:I seem to remember something different. Let's see,,,,, Craig played with a padded broken right hand (she is right handed) the last five games. Powers had a torn ACL and tried to play anyway with a knee brace. Smith had Mono, but played anyway! There is no way Corbin wanted it more!!! After all of this, it still took the stripes to give Corbin the District title at Williamsburg. If your going to talk about these girls heart and how much they wanted it.....GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!!!:dontthink

I agree that Whitley wasn't healthy. They were also out coached and out hustled. They had a better team but don't cry that the refs took it from them. It makes you look stupid. Anyone at that game knows better except for you and a few other die hard Corbin haters. Whitley also has a better team and more talent this year but don't be surprised if they stumble again. :dudecomeon:
I really like both Whitley and Corbin. They are all fine young ladies. I hope the 50th wins he district.
oldhound70s Wrote:I agree that Whitley wasn't healthy. They were also out coached and out hustled. They had a better team but don't cry that the refs took it from them. It makes you look stupid. Anyone at that game knows better except for you and a few other die hard Corbin haters. Whitley also has a better team and more talent this year but don't be surprised if they stumble again. :dudecomeon:
I really like both Whitley and Corbin. They are all fine young ladies. I hope the 50th wins he district.
Why don't you try again as to who I am......:biglmao:As far as anyone looking stupid, it's you to try and say all Corbin games are on the up and up.....I do agree with the out coached part though. Why are you bringing up the past....talk about the present.... Oh, it's too painful, I understand... You are correct they are all fine young ladies! It's the adult politics I have a problem with.......let them play and let the real best team win!!!:1::popcorn:
Basketball Wizzard Wrote:Why don't you try again as to who I am......:biglmao:As far as anyone looking stupid, it's you to try and say all Corbin games are on the up and up.....I do agree with the out coached part though. Why are you bringing up the past....talk about the present.... Oh, it's too painful, I understand... You are correct they are all fine young ladies! It's the adult politics I have a problem with.......let them play and let the real best team win!!!:1::popcorn:

We all know who you are but that really doesn't matter. You tell me to focus on the present but its you who whined for a solid year about the refs and Corbin beating you. Not until you beat Corbin this year, did you shut up about it. Whitley has beaten Corbin fair and square twice this year but you still complain about the foul count etc. At this time Whitley is definately the better team but that's not good enough for you. You now say Whitley would beat Corbin worse if it wasn't for the refs. I'm sorry, the 13th region refs are way too bad everywhere for there to be a conspiracy. Keep spewing your hatred and jealousy Whizzard, its funny. The difference between you and I is that fact you hate Corbin and want them to lose every game. I root for Whitley as long as they arent playing Corbin. I live in Whitley and wish them nothing but the best. You probably think I'm one of those refs out to cheat you:lmao::redboxer::devilflam
litkenhouse ratings has it bell, corbin, whitley, harlan co, clay co, harlan city, barbourville, lynn camp, south laurel, north laurel, pineville and middelsboro as the top 12
If anyone has noticed I am a Corbin guy through and through. I have seen plenty of games that the officiating was slightly in favor of Corbin and believe that some has been ties to one of our parents. I will say this though that I have seen just as many times in the past that officiating has been against us. This is by no means the way it used to be at Clay. I agree that Whitley is better right now. I have said that at the beginning of this year as well as the two previous. It rarely is the best team that wins in Region though boys or girls. It's usually who gets on a role at the right time, or who is healthiest.
You all make fun of me and how far off am I with litkenhouse?
oldhound70s Wrote:We all know who you are but that really doesn't matter.
Really.....:biggrin: Where did you get those see through the internet glasses??? Well you better take them back and ask for a REFUND!! They're not working too well!!!!:biglmao:
Basketball Wizzard Wrote:Really.....:biggrin: Where did you get those see through the internet glasses??? Well you better take them back and ask for a REFUND!! They're not working too well!!!!:biglmao:

I got them from M.A., 13th Reg Ref God Father. "Say hello to our little friend". he owns you :rockon::lmao:Confusednicker:
Please remember that our number one rule here is not to reveal someones identity, or even speculate on it. It will instantly result in a permanent ban from the site if your caught doing so and the member that you revealed wants you gone.
1. Bell co (solid first)
2. Whitley co (solid 2nd)
3. Corbin (easily could fall to 4th)
4. Harlan Co (could move up to 3rd)
5. Harlan city (thanks to Mathis transfer)
6. Clay co (thanks to Mathis transfer)
7. Lynn Camp (played great against Whitley can beat any of top 6)
8. Pineville (waiting on clay co or lynn camp to slip up)
9.Middlesboro (much improved)
10. South Laurel
10a North laurel