Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*question*
Just curious about something!!! No one talks a out this much anymore but I'm wondering if the situation w/ the injunctions that Cordia has filed is coming back to bite them! I'm hearing from a good source that the hammer is coming down!! Everyone laughed at me and EKFF when we said this wasn't over! I'm just wondering if anyone else is hearing the same thing?
:what:
ballstar Wrote:Just curious about something!!! No one talks a out this much anymore but I'm wondering if the situation w/ the injunctions that Cordia has filed is coming back to bite them! I'm hearing from a good source that the hammer is coming down!! Everyone laughed at me and EKFF when we said this wasn't over! I'm just wondering if anyone else is hearing the same thing?

Only thing I'm hearing no one wants to play cordia and that the Truth.... 64SUR. :why:
64SUR Wrote:Only thing I'm hearing no one wants to play cordia and that the Truth.... 64SUR. :why:

Hey, say what you want but that's the word on the street. I was also told Rhodes was already ask to step down by KHSAA!! I know it's a rumor but its from a good source! I could truly careless either way but that's what I'm hearing. I said n the beginning of this thread that its a rumor. I'm just wondering if anyone else has heard the same thing! I'm not trying to take shots at anyone!
Rumors.
What the PCC faithful love.
Ballers Wrote:Rumors.
What the PCC faithful love.

Ok, you can't even ask you ppl a serious question on here anymore! Lets hide and watch what is about to happen! I will ask the ppl n charge to have this thread removed.
WELL WELL You know, several KY schools are doing the same thing that Cordia does yet, no one says a word, WHY simply because CORDIA is WINNING... You all are a bunch of cry babies. Cordia will win and coach RHODES is one of the best coaches in the state. LIVE WITH IT
ballstar Wrote:Hey, say what you want but that's the word on the street. I was also told Rhodes was already ask to step down by KHSAA!! I know it's a rumor but its from a good source! I could truly careless either way but that's what I'm hearing. I said n the beginning of this thread that its a rumor. I'm just wondering if anyone else has heard the same thing! I'm not trying to take shots at anyone!

YOU ARE TROLLING But it ain't going to help you. Cordia by 15
topnotch Wrote:WELL WELL You know, several KY schools are doing the same thing that Cordia does yet, no one says a word, WHY simply because CORDIA is WINNING... You all are a bunch of cry babies. Cordia will win and coach RHODES is one of the best coaches in the state. LIVE WITH IT

You have never heard me cry about anything Cordia does. I've always said let the kids play and you can read any post that I have ever put on here. I'm no crying about Cordia, I'm asking a question!!! Does anyone or has anyone heard this about Rhodes or Cordia?
ballstar Wrote:just curious about something!!! No one talks a out this much anymore but i'm wondering if the situation w/ the injunctions that cordia has filed is coming back to bite them! I'm hearing from a good source that the hammer is coming down!! Everyone laughed at me and ekff when we said this wasn't over! I'm just wondering if anyone else is hearing the same thing?

no no just you.
ballstar Wrote:You have never heard me cry about anything Cordia does. I've always said let the kids play and you can read any post that I have ever put on here. I'm no crying about Cordia, I'm asking a question!!! Does anyone or has anyone heard this about Rhodes or Cordia?

No one but you.
Ok, that's all I was asking. Must have been a lie!!!
I don't know why they even start threads like this.
topnotch Wrote:WELL WELL You know, several KY schools are doing the same thing that Cordia does yet, no one says a word, WHY simply because CORDIA is WINNING... You all are a bunch of cry babies. Cordia will win and coach RHODES is one of the best coaches in the state. LIVE WITH IT

LOLOLOLOLOL. Rhodes prolly isnt even the best coach on his own team, The guy cant coach grade school kids for christ sake. Cordia is a pretty good team, bout 4th in the region. But as far as Rhodes being one of the best coaches in the state, you have lost your damn mind. He isnt even one of the best coaches in the region.
I heard a rumor that Beverly was going to play for HCTC.
They started a small basketball team.
Can anyone confirm this?
Total B.S about Rhodes being asked to step down all this is pure rumor coming out of places like smittys and bens.
dore20 Wrote:LOLOLOLOLOL. Rhodes prolly isnt even the best coach on his own team, The guy cant coach grade school kids for christ sake. Cordia is a pretty good team, bout 4th in the region. But as far as Rhodes being one of the best coaches in the state, you have lost your damn mind. He isnt even one of the best coaches in the region.

WE will see
dore20 Wrote:LOLOLOLOLOL. Rhodes prolly isnt even the best coach on his own team, The guy cant coach grade school kids for christ sake. Cordia is a pretty good team, bout 4th in the region. But as far as Rhodes being one of the best coaches in the state, you have lost your damn mind. He isnt even one of the best coaches in the region.

I agree somewhat..
Not the best x n os coach, but he's done a lot for Cordia.
Ballers Wrote:I heard a rumor that Beverly was going to play for HCTC.
They started a small basketball team.
Can anyone confirm this?

I can confirm. He is going to play for HCTC and for pigeon roost for Dustbowl. Seriously guys!! I'm trying to get a real answer here. You guys act like y'all are Rhodes right hand man so you should know something about this!
Ballers Wrote:I agree somewhat..
Not the best x n os coach, but he's done a lot Cordia.

He has brought in alot of talent. without a doubt, But the the facts are if he could coach well at all with the talents he brings in they would be better than they are. If Big Al had that much talent it would be dangerous.
Rhodes is putting it on the good old boys, He has grabbed a pig by the tail . You know what comes next. The Squills Even if you do upset those lions, You will have to beat them in the district. Rhodes and his team wins Friday nite by 15
Ballstar, I'm not sure what you've heard or what you're trying to prove...
But there is no worries in the community. Promise.
Perry central better be the ones worried about tomorrow's game.
Ok, thanks Ballers. That's all I was asking. Should be a good game . Time will tell.
Ballers Wrote:Ballstar, I'm not sure what you've heard or what you're trying to prove...

He is trolling, I can see it all now, LIttle gym small school low budget, good coach nothing to compare with pcc and guess what, to Coach Rhodes it doesn't matte.r they put it on them, by at least 15

BOO HOO
topnotch Wrote:Rhodes is putting it on the good old boys, He has grabbed a pig by the tail . You know what comes next. The Squills Even if you do upset those lions, You will have to beat them in the district. Rhodes and his team wins Friday nite by 15

When you say putting it on the good ole boys are you meaning they beating up the white boys or what??? Not sure what good ole boys mean. Sounds kinda racist to me!
Ballers Wrote:Ballstar, I'm not sure what you've heard or what you're trying to prove...

ON the banks of Lotts Creek ain"t nothing shaking but the leaves on the trees.:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::lmao::biglmao:
ballstar Wrote:When you say putting it on the good ole boys are you meaning they beating up the white boys or what??? Not sure what good ole boys mean. Sounds kinda racist to me!

That was a cheap shot.
This game will be play if perry central show up.....Just saying..:Sad04:
Heard today PCC wasn't coming. Heard they got real scared and just decided not to play.