Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg 27 Pike Central 8
Another district win for the Blackcats.
could have been better, but the blackcat defense held strong in the redzone..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Congrats Blackcats!
Close Game,Congrats to Pburg
oh and whoever said that p'burgs D would not let Central move the ball, well they didn't let them score and that's the main thing, but

PC had 214+ rushing and 56 passing
P'burg had 204+ rushing, and 59 passing..

Pretty close stats.. and i'm not 100% on those but i know they are close.. but thanx to an interception, 2 field goals, and all 3 made ep's.. this game went out the window..

and moore and a 31 yarder and a 39 yarder.. congrats to that guy...

Tom is not my friend....

crazytaxidriver Wrote:oh and whoever said that p'burgs D would not let Central move the ball, well they didn't let them score and that's the main thing, but

PC had 214+ rushing and 56 passing
P'burg had 204+ rushing, and 59 passing..

Pretty close stats.. and i'm not 100% on those but i know they are close.. but thanx to an interception, 2 field goals, and all 3 made ep's.. this game went out the window..

and moore and a 31 yarder and a 39 yarder.. congrats to that guy...

thanks for the Stats
Prestonsburg's D held strong the whole night ! Gave up some 15 and 20 yard runs to Varney and that really hurt Pburg but PC got into the Redzone about 4 times and only converted once ! Prestonsburg only threw the ball 3 times tonight and only one of 'em where complete ! The ran the ball the whole night and Lincon Slone had a really big game and so did Seth Setser ! Congrats to the Blackcats on another District win ! Note: Seth Moore hit a 31, and a 40 yard field goals !
Good job P-burg
blackcat_student Wrote:Prestonsburg's D held strong the whole night ! Gave up some 15 and 20 yard runs to Varney and that really hurt Pburg but PC got into the Redzone about 4 times and only converted once ! Prestonsburg only threw the ball 3 times tonight and only one of 'em where complete ! The ran the ball the whole night and Lincon Slone had a really big game and so did Seth Setser ! Congrats to the Blackcats on another District win ! Note: Seth Moore hit a 31, and a 40 yard field goals !

Seth Moore seems to be the biggest part of their offense this season. His foot gave them the win over SC and it seems like its pretty consistant.
blackcat_student Wrote:Prestonsburg's D held strong the whole night ! Gave up some 15 and 20 yard runs to Varney and that really hurt Pburg but PC got into the Redzone about 4 times and only converted once ! Prestonsburg only threw the ball 3 times tonight and only one of 'em where complete ! The ran the ball the whole night and Lincon Slone had a really big game and so did Seth Setser ! Congrats to the Blackcats on another District win ! Note: Seth Moore hit a 31, and a 40 yard field goals !

3 passes were complete and they were all to Slone..

Tom is not my friend....

At Least Pike Central didn't get blown out
Congrats P-Burg..Really thought it might had been closer than this!
good job cats
Congrats Cat's
Congrats cats, keep it up.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
Wat To Go Blackcats!!!!!!!!
con grats cats lookin foward to see you in 2 weeks on warriior field
its the same ole story for PC cant convert on their chances...if they do they win this ball game...