Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge 52 Phelps 12
ER 52 Phelps 12 final
This is about what I figured good win Warriors.
Well I though it could of been closer, but good job Er and keep youe heads up Phelps
Wow, way to go ER
I saw the game and it could of been worse. I think East Ridge could of had three backs with over 100 yards rushing tonight.Keep up the good work and lets close the season with 3 straight wins. Can't wait until the Prestonsburg game so we can show everybody we are better than what our record shows. Keep your heads up Coach Ratliff and Warriors our season is coming and that is the reason I keep supporting you guys. I will be there when it happens.:letsparty
congrats ER
er could pull out wins like this more often, or at least hang in games if they didn't run 3 differnt plays.
no surprise here
Way to go ER
WOW...Did Russell Johnson play for Phelps???
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:WOW...Did Russell Johnson play for Phelps???

Yes he did.
YES... he did but Russell is NOT back at full strength.... He has been hurt and really shouldn't have played last night!
Congratulations Warriors and Dave-o... ..Sis is soooooooooo proud!!!!!!!

:Cheerlead

Zach thinks it's pretty cool too!!!!

how does the dirt taste hornets???????

:ChairHit:
congrats ER
4sbiggestfan Wrote:Congratulations Warriors and Dave-o... ..Sis is soooooooooo proud!!!!!!!

:Cheerlead

Zach thinks it's pretty cool too!!!!

how does the dirt taste hornets???????

:ChairHit:

Was there any call for that?? This was a decent post until you got on here and posted that comment! No one was throwing any type of slurs towards either team!!! and OH... BTW... just for your information.... we love our dirt!!! After all.... we are born and bred on it!!!
Congrats ER
Just wanted to apologize for the comment in post.....was in error and bad taste!!!! those kids played hard.....no excuse!!!!
Congrats east Ridge
4sbiggestfan Wrote:Just wanted to apologize for the comment in post.....was in error and bad taste!!!! those kids played hard.....no excuse!!!!

Thanks!! I appreciate it!!
congrats to er better luck next week phelps
I've got my fingers crossed!!!
Wow!
congrats East Ridge. Much needed win for the warriors.
congrats to ER
no surprise here..russel johnson is a great back, but one great back wasnt gonna do it against a team like east ridge...
HSFootballFreak Wrote:no surprise here..russel johnson is a great back, but one great back wasnt gonna do it against a team like east ridge...

Russell Johnson DID NOT play the entire game.... and like you said.... one great back doesn't make a team.... BUT... it does make a difference!!! Smile
phs1986 Wrote:Russell Johnson DID NOT play the entire game.... and like you said.... one great back doesn't make a team.... BUT... it does make a difference!!! Smile

True
Congrats East Ridge
Congrats ER beat p-burg!
Congrats Warriors!