Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Carter 48 Powell co. 22
Final
Congrats to East, Powell showed some life on offense, 28-14 game for a while.
Powell hung in there for the most part tonight, Might just win their last 2 games against Lewis and Estill.Confusedhh:
Congrats to East Carter!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats to East Carter
congrats to East Carter
Congrats East Carter...
go powell yall the best

next year i be back oh yea
morgan we still comming for yall
Derrick Blackford #1 Wrote:morgan we still comming for yall
Why you mention Morgan? Powell has Lewis this week and Estill next. Powell played Morgan and it wasn't good. Need to stop throwing out challenges, Every time that happeded this year, The result was bad for Powell. Coach Jones isn't about all that at all. Derrick, Your a player but until you actually get back to Powell and are actually part of the football team, I wouldn't say a whole lot.
You could be a tremendous help Derrick, Coach and I always said you would be the best player ever from Powell. You've taken a year off, You gotta hit the weight room hard this winter or even right now where your not playing. Foremost you have to get back in school at Powell, I wish you the best of luck Derrick, But until your actually there, Coach Jones can't count on you being there.
thanks coach well i been trying to come back i been working out everyday though trying to be the best! but my mom want let me till my 18 in feb or we have to go court but yeah thanks i plan on being alot better ! my speed has improved alot. how u been
Doin good Derrick, I know it's not your fault your not playing right now. I hope things work out for you. Coach wants me to come back next year and you know how hard I'll work that line. If I am able to come back and we get you back, We get Powell's first ever winning season next year. I'll have that line ready! I will only be back if Coach Jones is back, He deseves another year and so do you.I got a funny feeling things are gonna work out for all of us. Good luck to you Derrick, Your a heck of a player and a fine young man. You have all-state running back potential!
thats great coach fugate we really need you back we could use some work with our line i mean yeah alot of people dont like you but me i really do like you because you worked me hard and made me a good player that i am now and i thank you for it.. Also i hope they let coach jones come back next year because he is a great voach and i hate to play with out him.. But yeah we could do alot next year with you and coach jones we be great !!
Congrats east Carter
congrats EC
The only guys who didn't like me were the guys I had in individual Offense(LOL)
But I had them ready come Friday night.
well its all good i liked you.. i hope you do come back
powell may of lost but this is the best ive seen them play all year.
yeah it was the best
Score got doubled on you and you won the super bowl.
East Carter had 3 td's called back and not to mention the 200+yards in penalties.
East couldn't stop Powell's offense either for 3 quarters. East went into stall mode the 4th to keep Powell's O off the field.
MR.PERFECT Wrote:Score got doubled on you and you won the super bowl.
East Carter had 3 td's called back and not to mention the 200+yards in penalties.

Your all the time downing Powell County and always crying about Penalties. Why is that? Do you think Powell pays them off or something? 200+ Yards in Penalties is the kids fault.
Yea...I Do Think Something Is Wrong...East Would Have Killed Powell...They Do Have Lost Of Penalties...We Had WAY TOO MANY Called On Us Two Years Ago When We Played Them...If It Is Like That This Year They Will Have LOTS Of Mad People...I'm Not Saying Powell DOES Pay Them Off...Saying It Is Possible!!!!!
Estillfootballgirl Wrote:Yea...I Do Think Something Is Wrong...East Would Have Killed Powell...They Do Have Lost Of Penalties...We Had WAY TOO MANY Called On Us Two Years Ago When We Played Them...If It Is Like That This Year They Will Have LOTS Of Mad People...I'm Not Saying Powell DOES Pay Them Off...Saying It Is Possible!!!!!
Your posting false information by insinuating Powell co. has fixed games and paid off refs. I was coaching for Powell at that game. Your players cussed the refs and got flagged, More than once. I heard it first hand, The worste sportsmanship I have ever saw from a team. If Powell had paid off refs I can assure you they'd be doing better than 1 win.No class at all Estill girl making insinuations like that, No class.
Getum-Choppin Wrote:Your posting false information by insinuating Powell co. has fixed games and paid off refs. I was coaching for Powell at that game. Your players cussed the refs and got flagged, More than once. I heard it first hand, The worste sportsmanship I have ever saw from a team. If Powell had paid off refs I can assure you they'd be doing better than 1 win.No class at all Estill girl making insinuations like that, No class.

I Didn't Say It Happened I Said It WAS Possible...I'm Sure You "Heard" A LOT Of Things You Being From Powell And All...Let Me Have My Opinion And You Have Yours!
This thread needs to stay on topic! Posting information that is false is a violation of the rules and can lead to a suspension.
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
I dont see how when powell wins at home that the other team got cheated...you all got beat fair and square so deal with it i mean good lord you all pick on powell so much do u hear any of us picking on any other teams getting them down in the dumps...do we you all need to get a grip of your self and listen to whats coming out of your mouths maybe your boys at practice need to pay more attention and go over the rules again and maybe that wont happen but dont be hating on us for something we did better than you all, and you better believe what getum choppin is saying too cause its true
The College One Wrote:I dont see how when powell wins at home that the other team got cheated...you all got beat fair and square so deal with it i mean good lord you all pick on powell so much do u hear any of us picking on any other teams getting them down in the dumps...do we you all need to get a grip of your self and listen to whats coming out of your mouths maybe your boys at practice need to pay more attention and go over the rules again and maybe that wont happen but dont be hating on us for something we did better than you all.

Powell Isnt The Only Team That Gets Picked On...The Only Thing Estill Ever Hears Is How Much We Suck...Don't Even Act Like Powell Is Perfect Cuz They Arent...They Don't DO EVERYTHING Right...No One Does...And I Was At That Game...I Could Have Called It Better Myself And I'm A Freaking GIRL!!!!
This thread is about the Powell-East Carter game, Not about the Powell-Estill game of 2 years ago, SO DROP IT ESTILL GIRL!
Tank, Don't let it get to you, Let's you and I stay on topic, She's already been warned.
Your right Powell played as well as they have all year. They need to step up on D and come out with the same attitude they had last Friday. Robbie Raker had a big game and the line did a good job for him to be able to do that.
Whatever...I Have My Opinion...Leave It At That And Let Me Be Classless As I Am...What Do You Expect From Estill???