Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg vs. Shelby Valley Predictions and Bets!
Game is at SV and will be looking forward to seeing the New Turf the Wildcats have gotten ! Prestonsburg wins with the play of there D !

PHS-24
SV--08
I think SV will win this one
this is going to be one of the toughest games that Valley has but i think that they will come out on top
p'burg will win this game.. by about 2 tds.
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
well as for tonight i know that Tyler Cable was took out do to an injury, there is still no word on how severe it is, Chris Yates broke his hand but he still played to whole game, and Nathan Mullins went out do to a concusion so it will be a pretty good game to see how the Cats will work out these minor problems and take this one away from the Blackcats
good luck to both teams
JWBN4EA Wrote:well as for tonight i know that Tyler Cable was took out do to an injury, there is still no word on how severe it is, Chris Yates broke his hand but he still played to whole game, and Nathan Mullins went out do to a concusion so it will be a pretty good game to see how the Cats will work out these minor problems and take this one away from the Blackcats

What Positions do these players play? And what kind of impact will it have on the team if they are not able to play?
Cable is a DT he is pretty good.
One of you mods/admins add a Bet to this thread !
im goin go with sv in this one
well Tyler Cable(T/DT) he is an outstanding player, makes the big plays win needed and can stop the running game of most teams....Chris Yates(RB/LB) he has not ran the ball much this year because he is more focused on Valley defense, he can read the offense great and make big plays as well( he was the one that got all the sacks on Sheldon Clark's QB)....Nathan Mullins is now filling in for Tyler Johnson, Valley's QB and he can throw and run the ball pretty good....so i would say that if Valley didn't have them that P-burg would have a better chance on wining this one....and im not saying that all the others players suck because they don't...everyone on that teams is needed and play a big role in every game
blackcat_student Wrote:One of you mods/admins add a Bet to this thread !
yeah really....i would like to see what the outcome is on this
blackcat_student Wrote:One of you mods/admins add a Bet to this thread !

Yea Really,it needs one (lol)
JWBN4EA Wrote:well Tyler Cable(T/DT) he is an outstanding player, makes the big plays win needed and can stop the running game of most teams....Chris Yates(RB/LB) he has not ran the ball much this year because he is more focused on Valley defense, he can read the offense great and make big plays as well( he was the one that got all the sacks on Sheldon Clark's QB)....Nathan Mullins is now filling in for Tyler Johnson, Valley's QB and he can throw and run the ball pretty good....so i would say that if Valley didn't have them that P-burg would have a better chance on wining this one....and im not saying that all the others players suck because they don't...everyone on that teams is needed and play a big role in every game

I'll say Tyler Cable and Nathan Mullins will be ready for the pburg game, but I dont know about Yates, Can you play with a broken hand?

I'll say
Sv-21
Pburg-20 or 16
I have to take Prestonsburg by a TD in this one and that will be the spread!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Going with the Blackcats on this one!
Im going with the blackcats in this one because they are a much more physical team than Sv. Should be a fairly easy win for the cats.

Pburg-38

SV- 14
Ill take the blackcats by 2 tds..
It should turn out to be a good game but I give the W to P-burg by 13.
I think SV will win this game

SV-16
P-Burg-8
Well I will agree with one poster on Tyler Cable on being a good player. He is their best player. After the first few games SVs passing game has not done much and they will have to run the ball to have a chance. I have seen both teams play twice and I don't see valley being able to run against the black cat defence. If you have seen how good the the SC cardinal backs are and they had a tough time against the cats. Black Cats by 18.
I dont know but i hope Sv...
P'Burg
JWBN4EA Wrote:well as for tonight i know that Tyler Cable was took out do to an injury, there is still no word on how severe it is, Chris Yates broke his hand but he still played to whole game, and Nathan Mullins went out do to a concusion so it will be a pretty good game to see how the Cats will work out these minor problems and take this one away from the Blackcats

I went down to check on Cable today. He went to the ER before the half. They did x-rays and the came back negative for any broken bones. They put him on crutches and told him not to put any weight on it until he goes to the doctor monday mourning. They wouldn't guess in the ER on what he had done said they didn't wanna guess. But good newes is the X-ryas came back negative. He is in a lot of pain though. His phone has rang off the hook today. On friends, other players parents, cheerleaders and cheerleaders parents callign to check on him so I'd like to say thanks for carign bout my little cousin. He says he's playign friday, no matter what.(but I dont know, I really hope he can.) He had it bandaged up with and ice pack on it and was gonna finish the game, but they decided that it would be in best interest for him to have it checked out. He kept wantign to leave the ER and go back and cheer on his team/or play, but they kept tellign him no. Boy's a trooper, he will try everything in his power to play.

As for Nathan Mullins he was in the room beside Cable in the ER. He had a slight concusion. Aint sure on his status for friday.
well I haope Cable gets to play friday to cause he's a senior
We all are really prayign that he can play. He can fly on his crutches though. LOL He's in some pain. Big loss for Valley if he can't go. And I'm not just saying that cause he is fam. He is a key to Valley's run stopping and ther d-line. He and Johnson our on the same side of the o-line, and I'm thinkin he mauy have been leading the team in tackles.
NYY10 Wrote:I'll say Tyler Cable and Nathan Mullins will be ready for the pburg game, but I dont know about Yates, Can you play with a broken hand?

I'll say
Sv-21
Pburg-20 or 16
yea you can play with a broken hand, i know last season their was 2 players that i know that played for Valley with broken hands, and i really do hope for the best on Cable and Mullins, as for Yates he said he will be playing in the game this Friday
Prestonsburg will win it
Just to make a comment. Shouldn't the bet which includes the favorite's spread be 1:1?

I mean if you are taking the favorite AND by a certain amount of points, that should be factored into the bet!

Not trying to dig into those who set up these odds, but that doesn't seem accurate with REAL gambling.

For example: If Tennesee plays Ole Miss and the spread is Tennesse by 17 pts, then it should be 1:1 that they will win by that score. Likewise, it should be 1:1 that Ole Miss will cover. Then if you want, include a long shot bet that Ole Miss wins at 5:1 or such.

This 2:5 stuff is best left for horses with large fields.
Just to make a comment. Shouldn't the bet which includes the favorite's spread be 1:1?

I mean if you are taking the favorite AND by a certain amount of points, that should be factored into the bet!

Not trying to dig into those who set up these odds, but that doesn't seem accurate with REAL gambling.

For example: If Tennesee plays Ole Miss and the spread is Tennesse by 17 pts, then it should be 1:1 that they will win by that score. Likewise, it should be 1:1 that Ole Miss will cover. Then if you want, include a long shot bet that Ole Miss wins at 5:1 or such.

This 2:5 stuff is best left for horses with large fields.

Thanks LOVETHEBUCS
I don't think that most people knowed that, and was going with what everyone else says. Good luck to the WILDCATS in this one. Best of luck to both teams in this one and i hope Mullins and Cable is going to be able to play Friday. He keeps on telling me that he will be able to play and will be ready! lets just keep these guys in our prayers.