Poll: Does Rich Brooks deserve another season ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
0%
No
0%
Yes, but needs to fire Mike Archer(UK's Defensive Coach)
0%
Who cares its almost Basketball season at UK
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Rich Brooks deserve another season ?
Does Rich Brooks deserve another season at Kentucky ?

IMO he does ! Next season the first class he recruited at UK will be seniors, and he has showed alot of determination to get UK's Football program on the right track !
Yeah, this is just his first year with a full recruiting class, and he done a great job of recruiting. The class for next year is looking great already, and we're returning pretty much the whole team. No reason he shouldn't be back next season. This is his team.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'd give him another year, they've showed drastic improvement over the years in all areas but...DEFENSE. Get rid of Archer or call the defense yourself, probably the worst defense I've seen in years.
IRISH4 Wrote:I'd give him another year, they've showed drastic improvement over the years in all areas but...DEFENSE. Get rid of Archer or call the defense yourself, probably the worst defense I've seen in years.

I hope you are just referring to Kentucky teams when you are saying this.....
I was talking about UK, that's what we're talking about isn't it?
IRISH4 Wrote:I was talking about UK, that's what we're talking about isn't it?

Yes, but the way you said it, sounded like you were referring to the worst defense in college athletics in general...
Fire him. He has one foot in the grave and another on a banana peel. I would like to see a younger coach with some more enthusiasm.
I voted yes. When does the cycle end. Fire this bad coach, bring in another one? who cares, give him a few more years, can he make it any worse.

I do think the Defensive coach should be fired, if tehy really are 119 out of 119.
I think it all depends on how the team does this year....we go 6-6, definately....If we do not win another game it's time to go.
Fire Archer....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fire Archer PLEASE!!!
Yeah if they fire Mike Archer then we will be fine. Give Brooks another year, 2 or 3 at that, but im not going to get ahead of myself here
Archer is terrible. If Brooks wants to keep him then I have to wonder about Brooks?? But as for Brooks himself, I say give him another year. But if Louisville can turn themselves into a top 10 team then why hasn't UK been able to do so. There once was a time that Louisville was terrible and didn't even have a stadium of any consequence. UK was way ahead of them. Now look! Who's fault is that? I don't blame Brooks because he wasn't even here, but the powers that be in Louisville took care of business and the powers that be in Lexington didn't. And if they don't watch, Louisville may surpass us in basketball too.
By all means he does... he is just now getting all of his scholarships back.
I meant it was one of the worst defenses that I've seen in college football in years. I've been to several games this season and they couldn't stop a good high school football team. Time to have Archer pack his bags IMO.
a few years ago, KY's D is the only reason they were in a few games.. i can't remember who the defensive coordinator was but he did a pretty good job..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
I dont know. He might as well because nobody is going to do better, but gee ohh lets get that defenisve guy outta here.
Gridiron Wrote:By all means he does... he is just now getting all of his scholarships back.

Good point! :thumpsup:
I have seen improvement in UK's team. Just give Brooks a couple of years and some good recruits and we'll be back in the bowl games.
no whats he done to prove yes?
He took them to their first 2-0 start in the SEC in several years this season. The man has been under limited scholarships due to infractions other coaches committed. Other than that nothing really...he's played a LOT of teams ranked really close or played good against them (except for the drumming by LSU a few weeks ago). I still say give him another year or so...I mean who else is going to come in and take the job or want it for that matter? I'd rather let someone that wanted to be at UK under the realm.
Lets just put it this way either way Bowling or not Brooks is gone after this season...i would love to see him stay but he is gone either way and i hate to say it...i look to see some one like Spureior Jr. behind the wheel come next season...
I think yes...
BRING BACK MUMME!!!!!!!! They should have never let Guy leave..Look what he has done with Baylor!
Get rid of the defensive coordinator.............
Twitter: @tc_analytics

get rid of the ad and president lol