Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central 61 Hazard 23
Solid effort for Knott, defense was excellent, another big scoring night for Kristin Waugh. Kamryn Thornsberry off the bench to run the point very effeciently with 6 assists.
[Image:

]

Let's keep the momentum going. We cracked the Mountain top 10 yesterday at #7.

More mash taters please!
^That's funny.I'm rolling over.Hazard played terrible but Knott needs to work on sportsmanship.Running those jaws quite a bit last night.#21,I believe, just about took Johnson's head off.I believe in physical play but Knott's girls were cocky and arrogant all night,took physical play a little too far.Knott is better no doubt but good teams show sportmanship too.If number 5 was my kid,she probably wouldn't be able to sit or run the next game.No excuses from me,you beat us fair and square.If you want respect in the region,please show some sportsmanship and you will get it.I usually don't rant but some of Knott's fans show little class,not all of them,just some.At the classic,it was disgraceful.Yelling at referees like baboons and hoping other players get hurt.This post is to those fans,please teach others to show sportsmanship.It does matter!:Thumbs:
A hazardite talking about respect? WOW
Hazard fans talking about sportsmanship??? Wasn't it just last year that Hudson shoved Justice to the floor,that was good sportsmanship too I guess.Hazard got it handed to them and you are crying over it sounds like.Knott's fans don't want to see other players get injured either.I hope all the teams,boys and girls,stay healthy,so when we get a win we don't have to hear that excuse.
Hit N' Run Wrote:^That's funny.I'm rolling over.Hazard played terrible but Knott needs to work on sportsmanship.Running those jaws quite a bit last night.#21,I believe, just about took Johnson's head off.I believe in physical play but Knott's girls were cocky and arrogant all night,took physical play a little too far.Knott is better no doubt but good teams show sportmanship too.If number 5 was my kid,she probably wouldn't be able to sit or run the next game.No excuses from me,you beat us fair and square.If you want respect in the region,please show some sportsmanship and you will get it.I usually don't rant but some of Knott's fans show little class,not all of them,just some.At the classic,it was disgraceful.Yelling at referees like baboons and hoping other players get hurt.This post is to those fans,please teach others to show sportsmanship.It does matter!:Thumbs:

[Image:

]

More mash taters please!
[Image: http://blog.opentable.com/wp-content/upl...y-Baby.jpg] There's not a team in the 14th or any region that don't have rabid fans.We got them at Perry and I laugh when some of them get going.The way Hazard is playing this year,you better get used to it Hit n Run.It's a shame,Hazard used to own teams but not anymore.
[Image: http://images.topix.com/gallery/up-HR80O1IAG275GVMO.jpg] Sums it up for me fatpat.
OLD MAN LOGAN Wrote:[Image: http://blog.opentable.com/wp-content/upl...y-Baby.jpg] There's not a team in the 14th or any region that don't have rabid fans.We got them at Perry and I laugh when some of them get going.The way Hazard is playing this year,you better get used to it Hit n Run.It's a shame,Hazard used to own teams but not anymore.

[Image: http://images.topix.com/gallery/up-J4I0NPJ0CS9G1O70.jpg] Old Man go back to what you do best.......baseball and stay off the basketball forums.
Baseball?? You really don't know what I did for Perry do you? I'm just saying Hazard girls are in for a long season. All the talent is coming to Perry and has been for the last several years.Good luck to your Hazard Bulldogs the rest of the season.Here's some music for you to enjoy.[Image: http://www.mackitekrecords.com/p/o_a_520...47_800.jpg]
Hit N' Run Wrote:[Image: http://images.topix.com/gallery/up-HR80O1IAG275GVMO.jpg] Sums it up for me fatpat.

[Image:

]

More mash taters please!
This has got interesting.:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
I am a KCC fan but it was uncalled for how the Johnson girl got tackled by Hollifield. It was obvious she was trying to hurt her. Other than that KCC just schooled them. Hats off to Coach Honeycutt!!!!
I like how Johnson plays for Hazard. Waugh needs to play team ball but is going to break records at KCC. Jada Higgins plays teamball and the team plays better with her in the game.
PatFaithful Wrote:I like how Johnson plays for Hazard. Waugh needs to play team ball but is going to break records at KCC. Jada Higgins plays teamball and the team plays better with her in the game.

Huh? ???? Explain please
The girls are playing good ball right now! Holifield fouled Johnson hard but she never meant to hurt her.If she wanted to,believe me she would have!
I don't have a dog in this fight but evidently you weren't at the game.
I grabbed some stale popcorn and a water and caught this one.I stand behind the comment.Hollifield is not a dirty player and the girls are playing great together.If the bench hadn't emptied,it could have been worse for Hazard.Even the bench played great.What's your point?
I agree with you 100% about it could get worse. I am a KCC fan and we are for the same team . I am just stating what others were saying too. It was a hard foul and sounds like you know your player better than me.
PatFaithful Wrote:I agree with you 100% about it could get worse. I am a KCC fan and we are for the same team . I am just stating what others were saying too. It was a hard foul and sounds like you know your player better than me.

I would like for you to explain about Lady Patriots not playing team ball....
Hoopster007 Wrote:I would like for you to explain about Lady Patriots not playing team ball....

Me too cause I want to hear this..go on....?
Just look at the stats of the last few games, Stamper isn't getting to touch ball much. The games I have watched she has been wide open. This wasn't a issue until here lately.
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/g7de9.jpg] More mash taters please!!!
I like how Johnson plays also. The Higgins player did play good team ball against us what time she was in the game. She is a good player as well.
I like how Johnson plays also. The Higgins player did play good team ball against us what time she was in the game. She is a good player as well.
This is a rebuilding year for Hazard. Keep playing hard ladies!
I use to be a ref and I know they cannot see everything. Especially when the close their eyes!!!!!
Good job lady patriots! Way to play hard. Good job down low from Lexie Slone with pulling down the rebounds for the patriots. Waugh had a good shooting night and Heather Slone came off the bench and did very good down low. Great job Lady Pats. Higgins and Fallon Slone got into foul trouble early in the game. Look to see more out of them.
(Just look at the stats of the last few games, Stamper isn't getting to touch ball much. The games I have watched she has been wide open. This wasn't a issue until here lately.)

The difference is Jada has been in foul trouble and going to the bench in the first quarter for a couple games. When Jada runs the point, she sees everyone!!!!!!