Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Co Central 2015
Major improvement. Will have a new QB, but return a lot of talent. What does everyone think?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
cougarpride08 Wrote:Major improvement. Will have a new QB, but return a lot of talent. What does everyone think?

Should walk thru another district title.
Who's early fav for qb1 ?
Still not for sure. Will have to wait when spring ball starts.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

I think LCC continues to advance forward under Holcomb. Holcomb can make any program a winner over time with the right resources.
Defense needs to get better, but way improved from last year. Coach Bates will get them right. A lot of kids wanting to work off season is music to my ears.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

LCC should be really good next year if they can fill the QB spot and be able to throw the ball some. Running backs shouldnt be a problem with Jaylen, Quade, Preston, and several others to carry the ball. Defense will be ok if these boys put some time in the weight room in the off season Gotta be stronger!
Coach Holcomb will find a QB. Look for them to be very good.
Can't wait! Excited for Cougar football. We finally got our scoreboard fixed. Returning a lot of great talent.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Holcomb will have them in the hunt again!
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Coach Holcomb will find a QB. Look for them to be very good.

No matter where he has to go ....right? Chapman better close the boarder.
We have a eighth grader that will be a freshman next year as a canadate. He led the eighth grade team to a state runner up. I think he has a twin that plays also.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Are Letcher fans excited that Harlan fired Larkey and replaced him with one of his assistants?
Replacing a legend is never easy. Good luck to HC and Coach Creech! LCC keeping Holcomb is job #1.
UKisN1 Wrote:Replacing a legend is never easy. Good luck to HC and Coach Creech! LCC keeping Holcomb is job #1.

You mean you don't want to fire Holcomb and replace him with a local assistant?
Look for Letcher Central to be very good next year and several years to come.
Iam4thecats Wrote:You mean you don't want to fire Holcomb and replace him with a local assistant?
Will never happen with the Super we have now.
The fact that weight lifting isn't being required because these young men are doing it on there own. Required meaning telling them or reminding them. They are working hard in the offseason and we will see a stronger more physical team. We will be top 3 team in region. Missing piece is the QB. By spring practice we will know.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

cougarpride08 Wrote:Major improvement. Will have a new QB, but return a lot of talent. What does everyone think?

The longer Coach Holcomb is at Letcher County, they will keep getting better each year....then one day in the near future "BOOM" Letcher county will be playing for a 5A State Championship. :please: Marked it down within 5 years. Maybe sooner. :worthy:
64SUR Wrote:The longer Coach Holcomb is at Letcher County, they will keep getting better each year....then one day in the near future "BOOM" Letcher county will be playing for a 5A State Championship. :please: Marked it down within 5 years. Maybe sooner. :worthy:

I think Highlands will have something to say first. Ask Johnson Cent, who at their best couldn't even stay close.
64SUR Wrote:The longer Coach Holcomb is at Letcher County, they will keep getting better each year....then one day in the near future "BOOM" Letcher county will be playing for a 5A State Championship. :please: Marked it down within 5 years. Maybe sooner. :worthy:

Not gonna happen and you can mark that down and take it to the bank:biggrin:

With Larry French at South Western, Letcher has absolutely no chance to win the region. Now:gtfo: with the nonsense.
jim rome Wrote:With Larry French at South Western, Letcher has absolutely no chance to win the region. Now:gtfo: with the nonsense.

:please: don't panic everything will be ok for now. Confusedhh:
jim rome Wrote:With Larry French at South Western, Letcher has absolutely no chance to win the region. Now:gtfo: with the nonsense.

Don't worry, with Highlands and Cov Cath in the same bracket, Larry French and Swpc has no chance either.
former Wrote:Don't worry, with Highlands and Cov Cath in the same bracket, Larry French and Swpc has no chance either.

Uh oh....Did highlands and Cov Cath moved up to 5A . This change everything. :Sad04:
64SUR Wrote:Uh oh....Did highlands and Cov Cath moved up to 5A . This change everything. :Sad04:

Yup. The pick and choose where you want to play has returned.

Really hurts Region 4 who was finally starting to become somewhat powerful.

Southwestern has no chance either. now :gtfo:
former Wrote:Don't worry, with Highlands and Cov Cath in the same bracket, Larry French and Swpc has no chance either.

:truestory:
64SUR Wrote:Uh oh....Did highlands and Cov Cath moved up to 5A . This change everything. :Sad04:

sure did :biggrin:
pjdoug Wrote:Southwestern has no chance either. now :gtfo:
Rome Wisdom: man with hand in pockets is feeling cocky!!:trolldad: