Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg 58 Corbin 47
FINAL.....12-0 Confusednicker:
State Champs, we will all:igiveup:
Nice Win for the Burg . Got to watch this one. Williamsburg will be a tough out at tourney time. If they improve between now and tourney time this bunch could be a contender.
Still the only unbeaten team in KENTUCKY.
Go play a top 10 team in the state and then talk. Got to schedule them first.
Leader Wrote:Go play a top 10 team in the state and then talk. Got to schedule them first.

UK and Williamsburg
Who goes down 1st.
Leader what's your teams record?
When you guys complain about schedule it just shows how much it's eating you up inside :Sad04:
Williamsburg is a all A school it's funny thing to me how much different the state does football. Anyway I'm all in when the little school's put it on them big one's
My son plays for Williamsburg.
You should enjoy the ride the rest will work it's self out in the tourneys
Hope so. We will talk then.
Leader I'm pretty sure your Knox Central team May get a chance to play Williamsburg in the region...First Williamsburg will haveto win a game in District tournament. Game on Perry central I mean Knox Central. Williamsburg fan wishing Knox county central a good season. :lmao:
All I can say that group of kids are winner!!!!
Yeah I have a son that play's for Barbourville and we will see you soon
Thought Chase Lowrie had a nice game, Massey was a rebounding machine tonight...I rwally like the Hooper? Kid from Corbin, thought he played well...
Corbin got rattled when Taylor went to the bench with 2 fouls less than a minute into the game. Someone else needed to step up and settle the team down and it just didn't happen. Give the credit to Williamsburg though, they are the better team at this point in time.
Ky storm Wrote:Yeah I have a son that play's for Barbourville and we will see you soon

For some reason I believe you. :truestory:
SEKYFAN Wrote:Corbin got rattled when Taylor went to the bench with 2 fouls less than a minute into the game. Someone else needed to step up and settle the team down and it just didn't happen. Give the credit to Williamsburg though, they are the better team at this point in time.

Nice to see credit SEKYFAN. Confusednicker:
From a Middlesboro Yellow Jacket to the Williamsburg Yellow Jackets, you guys are on fire.
Ky storm Wrote:Yeah I have a son that play's for Barbourville and we will see you soon
What do you mean "see you soon?"... have you forgotten... December 18, 2014... Jackets 79 - Tigers 51...
Leader Wrote:Go play a top 10 team in the state and then talk. Got to schedule them first.
Sure... it's just that easy... Coach Robinson can just pick up the phone and call a top ten coach and say, "Let's play." Then that coach says, "OK." Then they play the game? Is that how easy it is? Well in that case, I'll let Coach Robinson know right away.

The fact is... schedules are set and have been for some time. Don't hold that against the Jackets. If they DID play and beat a top ten team, people like you would just say, "Well, let's see them beat ANOTHER top ten team, then they'll be legit." Ha ha!
congrats jackets, keep it a rolling
Packed House, band going, kids screaming and adults happy and proud. Williamsburg High School alive. This is so much fun when I got home I marched up and down the rhode and shot my shotgun. We may not win another game we have to face South Laurel, who is getting better and better, Whitley who is on fire, and Corbin again. We Burg fans are just happy to be here. We are in A state of pure fun. This group of kids are awesome not only in BB but, in life. We are not crowing, we certainly don't mean to take anything away from the success of other schools, we are just living A parents dream so, good luck to your team I wish that when we do meet your team, if we do so, that you have the best record possible, so if we do loose to you, we will still look good. Good luck to your team we may see you soon.
Good win for Jackets. Williamsburg blew out to big lead. Corbin got it back to 4 in fourth but Williamsburg made big plays down stretch to pull away. Lowry had some big baskets giving Williamsburg an additional scorer. Massey was a manchild on the boards and had several big baskets. Hopper for Corbin is a kid you have to love watching play. Bundle of energy and athleticism. Maguette is the unsung hero for Corbin. Scored a bunch of baskets to close Williamsburg's lead in second half.
Should be a great district tournament!
Avery Bullock Wrote:What do you mean "see you soon?"... have you forgotten... December 18, 2014... Jackets 79 - Tigers 51...

Oh no and it was ugly but we had 3 out with the flu
Well, a late "congratulations" to the Williamsburg Jackets!!! I heard about your win when we were at the Border Bowl Banquet!

Great great job!!
How did Zachary play today. Hope to see him in Williamsburg next year.
I planned on seeing this game but was out of town until today. Congradulations to the jackets on a fine win. Wonder what kind of vid Tony P will put on his facebook this time??? lol
Good win for the Jackets.
Cause Dew said so. Glooorrryyy

I am so glad that I don't have your attitude, You just can't stand to see the burg Win. You miserable old sole is your team so bad you would compare it to Williamsburg.?:drooling: