Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guitar Hero 2
Anybody got this for PS2?
Yes. I love it. But I can only get through the normal setting for the songs. It gets way too hard for me on the highest difficulty.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
I gonna get it... I'm playing the PC version of it called Frets on Fire and i love it. I'm really wanting the Guitar Hero 2 for PS2
It's by far the best game i have played.
I don't think it has as many good songs as the first one! The few good songs on the second are Sweet though! I like them both! Rocking Out its what I do!:Guitar01:
Yeah sweet game but i suck.
frets on fire is really fun thanks Somerset me and my friends none have PS2 and all like 2 play Gh and frets on fire is a great alternative
I haven't played either of these games, and I haven't even saw them played. But everyone is always talking about it. Especially back home. I think I'm missing out. lol
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
FATMAN Wrote:frets on fire is really fun thanks Somerset me and my friends none have PS2 and all like 2 play Gh and frets on fire is a great alternative

Yea I have a PS2 but I don't have GH for it yet and Frets on Fire is a great game... I just figured out how to put more songs on it and I love it.
I love it! We have beat easy, medium and hard... now to expert lol
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
shsfootball Wrote:Yeah sweet game but i suck.

i suck big ones on it but still a sweet, cool game:boosign:
Got it for my boy for Christmas, along with the wireless guitar! Can not wait to try it myself! LOL
I have it..It is addicting as it gets! Makes me feel musically talented, lol..
My kids have GH2 and I bought the software from GH1 too. They also have the Hammer which is a wireless Guitar and you can play at the same time and compete. THEY LOVE IT as does everyone I know!
:Guitar01:
I gotz booth gh1 & gh2
I really want to buy this game now. I didnt like it at first, but I have played it some and Im dying to get it.
I Love It. My favorite game by far!
great game
It rules.. I almost have it beat on expert.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:It rules.. I almost have it beat on expert.

Well then man YOU ARE A MACHINE AND ROCK GOD!!!!!!! My freakin' left arm was killing me the first day we had it. We played it for 4 straight hours.
My little brother has this game. I suck so bad at it lol.
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
I beat it on easy and medium easily but hard is making me freakin mad and I always end up quitting... haha
I've beat it on Easy, Medium and im almost done with hard.....but this game is pretty fun also very addicting but the songs could have been better
It is killing me on hard!
I love it. I have the red guitar and the wireless white one. It's addicting to say the least!
:devilflam GH2 is pretty dominate..playin it just a second ago!
I quit playing it about 2 hours ago. I love it. Probably my favorite game EVER.

gets old after a while
FINALLY BEAT JORDAN ON EXPERT!!!!!!!
Yes.. i have no life lol.. what else can u do when ur sick?
I beat hard,and 1 or 2 on expert but thats about as far as I can get.lol