Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrestlemania
So now that we've seen Fast Lane - here's what we could be looking at

- Reigns wins the title from Brock (hopefully Rollins cashes in immediately)
- Taker beats Wyatt and stunts his momentum even further (Could Taker possibly lose 2 in a row?)
- Triple H vs Sting (this one doesn't matter to me either way)
- Cena beats Rusev...
- USOs get the titles back from Cesaro and Tyson Kidd
- Rollins vs Orton maybe?
- Sandow beats Miz
- Then you've got Bryan, Sheamus, Ziggler, Rowan, Harper, Ryback, Big Show, Kane all fighting for a shot to be in the curtain jerker.
I saw some people saying that Sheamus and Bryan may be starting a feud?
zaga_fan Wrote:I saw some people saying that Sheamus and Bryan may be starting a feud?

Very possibility. Sheamus is set to return anytime now. I wouldn't be surprised if Ziggler and Bryan faced off against each other.
zaga_fan Wrote:So now that we've seen Fast Lane - here's what we could be looking at

- Reigns wins the title from Brock (hopefully Rollins cashes in immediately)
- Taker beats Wyatt and stunts his momentum even further (Could Taker possibly lose 2 in a row?)
- Triple H vs Sting (this one doesn't matter to me either way)
- Cena beats Rusev...
- USOs get the titles back from Cesaro and Tyson Kidd
- Rollins vs Orton maybe?
- Sandow beats Miz
- Then you've got Bryan, Sheamus, Ziggler, Rowan, Harper, Ryback, Big Show, Kane all fighting for a shot to be in the curtain jerker.

Casket Match...
Hopefully they do Ziggler/Bryan, they keep trading small barbs on Twitter about "stealing the show" which if they hook-up, no doubt in my mind they would achieve that if given enough time.
Orton vs. Rollins.... mark it down.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Lesnar vs. Reigns
Sting vs. Triple H
Cena vs. Rusev
Cesaro & Kidd vs. The Uso's
Undertaker vs. Wyatt
Orton vs. Rollins
Goldust vs. Stardust
Miz vs. Mizdow
Bryan vs. Ziggler/Sheamus
Some type of Divas match

And the rest of the main event/mid card talent are in the Andre the Giant battle royal.
This is shaping up to be the worst Wrestlemania since Wrestlemania 0
I'm thinking that the main event at WM 31 isn't final yet.... could be wrong. But it just seems like the WWE has a trick up their sleeve for Lesnar vs. Reigns.
Stardust Wrote:This is shaping up to be the worst Wrestlemania since Wrestlemania 0

Now Dusty.... just because you've turned Heel on us and you know your gonna get beat at WM 31 doesn't mean that you have to ruin such a great event for everybody else.

BTW.... where the heck is the 5th Dimension?
Pulp Fiction Wrote:I'm thinking that the main event at WM 31 isn't final yet.... could be wrong. But it just seems like the WWE has a trick up their sleeve for Lesnar vs. Reigns.

They've been building to this for a long time.
What do you see them doing?
zaga_fan Wrote:They've been building to this for a long time.
What do you see them doing?

I don't see Reigns getting a Clean win over Lesnar.

I don't see VKM keeping the strap on Lesnar much longer.... talk about bad for business, a champion we only get to see wrestle 2-3 times per year #Blah

Reigns seems to what the WWE wants.

Maybe a Triple Threat match that Reigns gets a Clean loss over somebody besides Lesnar......
Well it was rumored for awhile that they were gonna add Daniel Bryan into the equation, but it appears after Fast Lane that Daniel Bryan is going another direction.

Reigns vs. Lesnar is the match that is going to happen.
Does Taker beat Wyatt? I would argue Wyatt has already gotten over.

Taker beats Wyatt... Sting beats Triple H.

Undertaker vs. Sting at SummerSlam????
Undertaker is facing Bray Wyatt at Wrestlemania in a Casket Match. Michelle McCool (Taker's Wife) posted some video's and pics of him on the internet the other day and he looks to be in better shape now then he has in the past several years.

Undertaker will be at Wrestlemania 32 as well but that will more than likely be his final Wrestlemania...
No way Taker loses!
Wyatt may be "over" right now...
but anyone with a pulse can tell that he's simply lost a step since the break up the family.

I'll just never understand how after years of touting that WCW wasn't able to develop new talent and just ran the bucket dry on Hogan and the rest of the veterans - now WWE is doing the EXACT. SAME. FREAKING. THING.

There's so much talent in the WWE right now that's stuck in mid-card or jerking curtains while Undertaker, Sting and Triple H are on the card at wrestlemania.
zaga_fan Wrote:No way Taker loses!
Wyatt may be "over" right now...
but anyone with a pulse can tell that he's simply lost a step since the break up the family.

I'll just never understand how after years of touting that WCW wasn't able to develop new talent and just ran the bucket dry on Hogan and the rest of the veterans - now WWE is doing the EXACT. SAME. FREAKING. THING.

There's so much talent in the WWE right now that's stuck in mid-card or jerking curtains while Undertaker, Sting and Triple H are on the card at wrestlemania.

I think that it's because the WWE doesn't feel the new talent can "draw" on their own like the veterans can.

Would WM 31 be a sell out without Sting vs. Triple H, Taker vs. Wyatt and Lesnar vs. Reigns....... I bet 55-60% of the crowd will be 25-40 year old males there to relive moments from their child hood.
I dunno, I think it's possible the Bray Wyatt wins.

Basically Bray could become the "grim reaper" as he mentions in his promos to be the one to finally put The Undertaker out of his misery.

I'd be alright with that.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:I think that it's because the WWE doesn't feel the new talent can "draw" on their own like the veterans can.

Would WM 31 be a sell out without Sting vs. Triple H, Taker vs. Wyatt and Lesnar vs. Reigns....... I bet 55-60% of the crowd will be 25-40 year old males there to relive moments from their child hood.

Pulp...
You're a much more enthusiastic wrestling fan than me.
It's evident that you're knowledgeable of the product and you are one of the few that continue to make this a good place for wrestling discussion.
I wish we had a few more people like you around so the wrestling forum would grow to where I would like.

That being said... you're a total mark lol

WM will be a sellout regardless of Sting, Triple H or the Undertaker.

Give me Dolph Ziggler vs Daniel Bryan over Sting and Triple H any day.
Triple H and Sting's ages add up to 100!
Mr. Pike Central Wrote:I dunno, I think it's possible the Bray Wyatt wins.

Basically Bray could become the "grim reaper" as he mentions in his promos to be the one to finally put The Undertaker out of his misery.

I'd be alright with that.

I would be alright with that as well...
but I just don't see it happening.

I'm fine with using older talent to build the next generation.
zaga_fan Wrote:Pulp...
You're a much more enthusiastic wrestling fan than me.
It's evident that you're knowledgeable of the product and you are one of the few that continue to make this a good place for wrestling discussion.
I wish we had a few more people like you around so the wrestling forum would grow to where I would like.

That being said... you're a total mark lol

WM will be a sellout regardless of Sting, Triple H or the Undertaker.

Give me Dolph Ziggler vs Daniel Bryan over Sting and Triple H any day.
Triple H and Sting's ages add up to 100!

Yes... Yes I am. :thanks:

I'm glad I grew up watching Sting, Taker, Triple H, Hogan, Warrior, Savage, Flair.

Ziggler, Bryan, Reigns, Ambrose, Cena, Ryback are all great talent... some would say they are better than what I mentioned above. But as an adult, I just can't 'buy in' like I did as a kid. You never forget your childhood hero's.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Yes... Yes I am. :thanks:

I'm glad I grew up watching Sting, Taker, Triple H, Hogan, Warrior, Savage, Flair.

Ziggler, Bryan, Reigns, Ambrose, Cena, Ryback are all great talent... some would say they are better than what I mentioned above. But as an adult, I just can't 'buy in' like I did as a kid. You never forget your childhood hero's.

That's true for a lot of us!

You're probably a little older than me. I grew up during the Monday Night Wars and I can recall the matches like they were yesterday, even down to Tony Schiavone's play-by-blay, but I just think there needs to be some kind of forward momentum or you end up like WCW.

I'm fine with having one of these "dream" matches at Wrestlemania, and I know people have wanted to see Sting in the WWE for a LONG time, but if they have Sting and Triple H on the card AND Bray Wyatt does the job to Undertaker I'll leave with a bad taste in my mouth.
The Streak ending last year is the biggest botch in pro wrestling history.

Lensar gained NOTHING by getting the win, he was already 'Over' and he was going to be WWE champ anyways. I'm glad it was a 'clean' loss. But that match could have happened at the Rumble or SummerSlam.
Bad News Barrett defending the Intercontinental Championship in the multiple-man Ladder match.

I assume, Dean Ambrose, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler & R-Truth to be involved...maybe one of 2 more.
Ziggler doesn't need to be the IC champ again. He gains nothing by it.
Heard that when Sheamus returns he's gonna be a heel and be in for a big main event push
I don't see where Sheamus fits in as a main eventer right now...
But I would rather see that then Kane or Big Show being top heels.
Obviously, nothing makes the fans excited like Sheamus in a main event match....
^LoL
Pulp Fiction Wrote:The Streak ending last year is the biggest botch in pro wrestling history.

Lensar gained NOTHING by getting the win, he was already 'Over' and he was going to be WWE champ anyways. I'm glad it was a 'clean' loss. But that match could have happened at the Rumble or SummerSlam.

Biggest botch ever was a Starrcade 97' when Nick Patrick botched the finish of one of the most highly anticipated matches in the history of wrestling.

I know your boy Sting won that match, but to screw up the way that match ended was monumental.