Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Laurel @ Pulaski county
Who do you got?
Pulaski puts it away quick and early 42-16
I gotta go with the Maroons. My question is will they put a running clock on NL? I say yes but not until late in the 4th Quarter. NL is a good football team but unfortunately for them, PC is a great football team.

PC 42 NL 7
This will be a great game. I hope PC thanks they will have it easy not going too.
NORTH BY 3
North Laurel now has run into the 2014 5A State Champion Pulaski County. This will be the ultimate game of the year for north. With that said Pulaski passing game will score quick and often. :popcorn:

Pulaski County 49
North Laurel 14

Go North :Cheerlead
I'm with Larkey on his thoughts about this game! He said, "Pulaski is a good team, they aren't defending state champs for nothing"."We've got nothing to lose and everything to gain". "The pressure is on Pulaski, not North Laurel". I personally have said since North won the District this season, and broke several "all time records" at NL, anything past that is simply whipped cream with cherries on top for North Laurel's season.
Good luck to the Jaguars - what a season for the record books and the scrap books this has been! Enjoyed every minute of it! See you boys from the stands Friday night, make it a good outing! The B'B Boys From B'ville
North has about the same chance of beating PC as Holly Holms had at knocking out Rhonda Rousey.:yikes:
Willie Turnover Wrote:I gotta go with the Maroons. My question is will they put a running clock on NL? I say yes but not until late in the 4th Quarter. NL is a good football team but unfortunately for them, PC is a great football team.

PC 42 NL 7

I think this is a pretty accurate assessment. The problem is not North, they are a really good team that has had a special season, it's that Pulaski seems to be exceptional this year. I will go and support the Jags to the bitter end and hope for the best, but realistically I think the best we can expect is to avoid the running clock. PC would have to turn it over a bunch of times to give us a reasonable chance at an upset.
Pulaski is a great team and I hope they win by 50 and go on to win back to back state championships,but at this point you can't overlook anybody. North is a good team,Pulaski better be ready to play.Their not going to lay down and just let Pulaski have it! I think Pulaski 48 - 21 North will score a couple late on Pulaski's 2nd string!!
Pulaski 56-0
43 D Wrote:This will be a great game. I hope PC thanks they will have it easy not going too.
NORTH BY 3

This will not be a great game.
Pulaski with a running clock.

PC 49
NL 7
pjdoug Wrote:Pulaski 56-0

Really? North is better this year than last and Pulaski only beat them 2 points. I sure don't see that.
North Laurel will get to see Riley Hall up close this Friday. All the talk of "We are better than last year and PC only beat us by 2 last year" is all well and good but, you realize Riley did not play in that game and North STILL couldn't beat PC. This will be the first game since week 2 that PC will be at 100% full strength. That's just scary! I've said all year North Laurel is a very good team and better than most gave them credit for. They are going to run into, not goodness but, GREATNESS Friday night. Remember, his name is Riley.. Hall. Good luck with that
Special Team Wrote:Really? North is better this year than last and Pulaski only beat them 2 points. I sure don't see that.
Yeah, and Southwestern thought the same thing, right up until the 7:36 kickoff that night. And they beat PC last year.
PC too much for N. Laurel. Nice Season for N. Laurel but it's over. PC by 28 +
Forever Maroon Wrote:North Laurel will get to see Riley Hall up close this Friday. All the talk of "We are better than last year and PC only beat us by 2 last year" is all well and good but, you realize Riley did not play in that game and North STILL couldn't beat PC. This will be the first game since week 2 that PC will be at 100% full strength. That's just scary! I've said all year North Laurel is a very good team and better than most gave them credit for. They are going to run into, not goodness but, GREATNESS Friday night. Remember, his name is Riley.. Hall. Good luck with that

The KHSAA stats prove you wrong.
Hall, Riley
24 passes 13 completions 0 int 223yds 1TD
Forever Maroon Wrote:North Laurel will get to see Riley Hall up close this Friday. All the talk of "We are better than last year and PC only beat us by 2 last year" is all well and good but, you realize Riley did not play in that game and North STILL couldn't beat PC. This will be the first game since week 2 that PC will be at 100% full strength. That's just scary! I've said all year North Laurel is a very good team and better than most gave them credit for. They are going to run into, not goodness but, GREATNESS Friday night. Remember, his name is Riley.. Hall. Good luck with that

I believe riley did play but pulaski fumbled the ball twice inside the 5.. at the minimum.. things like that would keep NL in the game again.

I see the score being around 42-20
I stand corrected. He did play in the NL game. That was the week of the car wreck.
Well crap! So much for that theory. Pulaski has no chance then. Game over. They only beat NL by 2 WITH Riley Hall last year and NL is just that much better this year than PC this year. It's been a great run for the Maroons tho.
43 D Wrote:This will be a great game. I hope PC thanks they will have it easy not going too.
NORTH BY 3

I almost fell off my throne. Pulaski County by a bunch!!!
Close for a minute...

Pulaski Co. 48
North Laurel 24
I am so looking forward to the Maroons welcoming those Northerners to 5A Football next week.
adopted purple Wrote:I am so looking forward to the Maroons welcoming those Northerners to 5A Football next week.

I hope you're right!!!
Maroons rolllll. Excited to see North compete but ultimately fall way short.
Forever Maroon Wrote:Well crap! So much for that theory. Pulaski has no chance then. Game over. They only beat NL by 2 WITH Riley Hall last year and NL is just that much better this year than PC this year. It's been a great run for the Maroons tho.

That's very true! I hope PC wins big but They can't over look North! It doesn't matter what teams did what or who beat who,If your still playing this time of year then your a good football team.

North Laurel has seen Hall before, the Heavens don't open up and have him descending out of the clouds, that I know of. He is a good high school quarterback, North has a good young quarterback too. They aren't going to fall on the ground when Hall hits the field I know that! :worthy:
Forever Maroon Wrote:Well crap! So much for that theory. Pulaski has no chance then. Game over. They only beat NL by 2 WITH Riley Hall last year and NL is just that much better this year than PC this year. It's been a great run for the Maroons tho.

I don't see why you are getting so wound up over two fans stating facts.

1. Pulaski did beat NL by two points last season.
2. NL team 2015 is better than NL team 2014.

You my friend are the one turning that into a challenge and acting like its absurd. Also you were the one to recall incorrectly on Riley and then dismiss it by being sarcastic. Good luck but most of us are realistic and know NL had no chance, it'll be a running clock but we were just discussing the game to make conversation.
HG_Bullfrogs Wrote:I don't see why you are getting so wound up over two fans stating facts.

1. Pulaski did beat NL by two points last season.
2. NL team 2015 is better than NL team 2014.

You my friend are the one turning that into a challenge and acting like its absurd. Also you were the one to recall incorrectly on Riley and then dismiss it by being sarcastic. Good luck but most of us are realistic and know NL had no chance, it'll be a running clock but we were just discussing the game to make conversation.

1.)= fact
2.) how can we assure that's a fact? record wise yes.. as a team maybe.. NL 2014 was a good team who had to play tougher competition throughout the season due to being in a different district & certain teams being down this yr.
I've given N Laurel all the credit in the world this year. Defended them on here, even. I had forgotten that Riley played in that game last year after the car wreck. PC did beat NL last year by only 2 points, at North. North is better this year but, do you think Pulaski has gotten worse? North Laurel has had a year for the ages, it's just not going on past Friday night. PC is much better than last year, and this game is at PC, where the Maroons are undefeated in playoff games. Southwestern is not in the same league as PC and neither is North Laurel. Not taking a shot at any other team, it's just the way it is. North will see first hand Friday night why PC is, well, PC.