Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 21 Bell County 14
Final.

Corbin heads to Belfry next week.
Congrats Redhounds!!!

My Panthers may have lost but there still one team left from the area.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Congrats Redhounds!!!

My Panthers may have lost but there still one team left from the area.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Congrats the the Hounds! Been calling the East final Corbin V Belfry all year. Can't wait for this one.
Again I'm not even a Bell County fan but these refs for tonight's game needs to be Investigated , worst called game I've even seen.
Better coached team won this one. Haddix made the adjustments at half and Mills again gets out coached.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Congrats to Corbin on a nice win.
Intimidator Wrote:Again I'm not even a Bell County fan but these refs for tonight's game needs to be Investigated , worst called game I've even seen.

Heard the same from a couple of different people, did Wollum deserve to be thrown out?
:okay:
Intimidator Wrote:Again I'm not even a Bell County fan but these refs for tonight's game needs to be Investigated , worst called game I've even seen.
:lame:
this was one of the best called games I've seen in a long time. They never let it get out of control. They stayed on top of every thing all night long.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
RicFlair Wrote:Heard the same from a couple of different people, did Wollum deserve to be thrown out?

Not at all.
RicFlair Wrote:Heard the same from a couple of different people, did Wollum deserve to be thrown out?

Throw a punch you get the hook and thats what he did.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
panther nation Wrote:Throw a punch you get the hook and thats what he did.
I was hoping for a reply from someone ubiased, you're not that person
Corbin beat Bell up front second half. Sizemore had a huge game. Hounds D was lights out second half.
Call it like it is and be done with it on the ejection.

Did the kid throw a punch? No.

He went to shove the Corbin player back for shoving him, he didn't even have a fist made, it was open hand.

BUT, you cant even act like your doing that in todays game. Refs gonna toss you every time and you got to be smarter than that.

On to next week, what does Corbin need to do to get past Belfry?

I don't think what he did was enough for him to deserve to be kicked out of the game.
Congrats Corbin! Looking forward to seeing the matchup next Friday.
panther nation Wrote:Better coached team won this one. Haddix made the adjustments at half and Mills again gets out coached.

Who else got out-coached tonight?
But what we don't know is what did he say? Using foul language can also get you tossed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
pjdoug Wrote:Who else got out-coached tonight?

Can't say out coached as much as just plain out played.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
panther nation Wrote:But what we don't know is what did he say? Using foul language can also get you tossed.

That's true, but if I'm a referee in that situation I'm not going to have such a quick hook, huge moment in the game and to toss a senior out over something so minuscule?
panther nation Wrote:Can't say out coached as much as just plain out played.

both.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Call it like it is and be done with it on the ejection.

Did the kid throw a punch? No.

He went to shove the Corbin player back for shoving him, he didn't even have a fist made, it was open hand.

BUT, you cant even act like your doing that in todays game. Refs gonna toss you every time and you got to be smarter than that.

On to next week, what does Corbin need to do to get past Belfry?

Switch players with cabell midland.... Really all bell did was save themselves embarrassment
As much as 64sur would love to see it happen. I just don't think Corbin can do anything to stop Belfry. They are playing their best football at the right time of year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Turning point in game. Personal foul on Bell when they had Corbin Stopped in 3 Qt. Corbin goes on and scores to take lead. Haddix Coached a good game. Sizemore played a Great game.
RicFlair Wrote:Switch players with cabell midland.... Really all bell did was save themselves embarrassment

Belfry isn't untouchable contrary to Region 4 Belief.

Corbin will compete.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Belfry isn't untouchable contrary to Region 4 Belief.

Corbin will compete.

Belfry looks forward to it.
Cellking Wrote:Turning point in game. Personal foul on Bell when they had Corbin Stopped in 3 Qt. Corbin goes on and scores to take lead. Haddix Coached a good game. Sizemore played a Great game.
Yep. No one mentioned it, but that was the turning point. It would have been 4th and nine, but the late hit gave Corbin a first down and they went on to score.
Dang to close for comfort........Yahoo :Cheerlead
Corbin played a fine game..well at least second half. Tonight, just like the first game, Corbin was just too tough and too physical for Bell. I'm not knocking the Bell kids but it seemed like once they started getting whipped in the trenches and getting hit, they would lose focus or composure.

As for next week, Corbin certainly has the talent and depth to beat Belfry but whether or not they show up and bring it is to be seen. Corbin is absolutely going to have to bring their best effort and it could be a game. I hope the Hounds win but it will still have to take Corbin's best effort and a off night for Belfry.
RicFlair Wrote:Switch players with cabell midland.... Really all bell did was save themselves embarrassment

I legit laughed out loud. We will be in for a good one. Looking forward to seeing how we handle a big strong team.