Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Say Goodbye to Reciprocity
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: "I'm from the
government and I'm here to help."
- President Reagan Aug. 12, 1986 ...
We've all nodded our heads in acceptance of the idea that when the government puts it's hands in something, that situation generally gets messed up.

I submit that the 'nine' most terrifying words have been eclipsed by 'eleven' new ones, which are: "In 2016 I'm going to leave it all out on the field." - President Barack Obama Dec. 18, 2015 ...

It's no secret I am greatly concerned about what is coming down the political pike in 2016. As Eric Holder famously said upon his departure as AG, "My inability to secure gun control is the "single failure" of my time in office." If I read the tea leaves correctly, these guys are going to make gun control happen in some form. The Attorney General of the State of Virginia just put 2nd Amendment watch dog groups in shock with his unilateral move to end long standing concealed carry agreements.
EXCERPT---
"Virginia's Democrat Attorney General Mark Herring announced Tuesday that the Old Dominion State will no longer recognize concealed carry permits from 25 states that had previously been recognized. The move has angered many who feel it is an end-run around the right to keep and bear arms. There may be political fallout for Herring, as well."
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlic...s-n2096229

Those who have concealed carry permits will effectively have their 2nd amendment right to own and bear arms stripped from them if this stands. I would hope the southern states threaten secession before they bow. Somebody better figure out how to stand up for our constitutional guarantees, because a lot can happen in a year. I mean, the new Speaker et-al, gave Obama everything he wanted in the coming budget, and he hardly paused long enough to mention his affirmation, as he was gathering in a full throated wind to declare full speed ahead for the remaining items on HIS agenda. Cause it sure is not the people's agenda. Folks are worried that all states with Democrat Attorneys General, will eventually cave in to pressure from ominous high places and the whole system will collapse.

They always try to come in the back door on this stuff. When all else failed on the political front, liberals tried to have lead outlawed under directives issued by the EPA. The idea was if they couldn't get the guns, they would get the bullets. It has taken years of court challenges by the NRA to defeat that action. Let's at least be honest, their intent is to run over the will of "the people." While liberals are on TV every day pooh-poohing charges from the right that this administration is trying to take the people's guns, they are actively trying everything to get in the back door. Nation of laws my eye.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Executive orders have become a euphemism for tyranny - not much different in principle than sharia law. One man's opinion about right and wrong.
It's about conceal carry. They don't want to recognise Ky as one of those states. So when I drive through that Crap hole of a state I will have my gun on my hip out for all to see. It will not be concealed and you don't need a permit for that. I will carry a copy of the Second Amendment and the 4th and 5th with me at all times. Might as well carry a copy of first admendment also, that way when I am recording them they will understand.
It is long past time for the Republicans to resist the halfrican son of a bitch (most likely a factual reference). McConnell, Ryan, and the rest of them have big mouths and strong vocal cords because they orate endlessly. Unfortunately, they have no backbones.
Truth Wrote:It is long past time for the Republicans to resist the halfrican son of a bitch (most likely a factual reference). McConnell, Ryan, and the rest of them have big mouths and strong vocal cords because they orate endlessly. Unfortunately, they have no backbones.

Yeah, when one takes the time to consider what this guy says it gets infuriating. He gets up and recalls the image of the little boy washed up on the beach there in Turkey. Then after having sat on his hands while Assad brazenly crossed that "red line" by gassing his own citizens, he (Obama) makes his impassioned proclamation saying we must accept "our fair share" number of Syrian refugees, because after all, "that's who we are." Of course, the liberal media are not about to say much about our failure to act in Syria when the innocents were begging us to help. Nor will they publish photos of any of the millions of the unborn we murder each and every day in American death camps we affectionately refer to as Women's Health Care Clinics. We're all about loving our neighbor you know, but the fruits of our sexual deviancies? Well we just sort of flush, incinerate, or send the physical evidence off to a land fill somewhere. :biggrin:

As I have said before, we Americans have sown the seeds of God's wrath, and we are beginning to reap the whirlwind. That is true irony because, photo ops set aside, murdering the innocent is truly "who we are." But all those genius policy makers, well they are very concerned that Trump may harm the office of the Presidency. :please:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]