Magoffin Co. 81 Lawrence Co. 60
Final, Magoffin Co. moves to 21-3.
Congrats Magoffin
Score By Quarter
Magoffin 18 23 21 19
Lawrence 12 20 4 24
Why was Tom Holbrook not coaching?
any stats
mcfan1 Wrote:Why was Tom Holbrook not coaching?

Maybe he resigned Smile
Will Ashley Jade play Friday when MC host JC?
Congrats Magoffin
eaglehoops Wrote:Will Ashley Jade play Friday when MC host JC?
up in the air foot still swelled
The Fan Wrote:up in the air foot still swelled

If I were coach miller I wouldn't risk any further injury in this game because its gonna be a war... as usual. I hope she is okay and returns to form because I love watching her play, she's an amazing talent.
eaglehoops Wrote:If I were coach miller I wouldn't risk any further injury in this game because its gonna be a war... as usual. I hope she is okay and returns to form because I love watching her play, she's an amazing talent.
i agree 100% Ashley is tough as nails and if she is able she will play she wanted to play tonight #1 seed in the district is at stake and big rival ,i know that dont really matter i say get her healed up and bring her back in a couple games rested and ready for tourney time
mcfan1 Wrote:Why was Tom Holbrook not coaching?

Coach Holbrook has been in the hospital this past week and I think he just got out last.

:blondnurs
Congrats MC!!!
Congrats MC
Congrats MC... Lawrence couldn't throw it in the ocean the second half. Got outscored 21-4 in the 3rd!
Congrats MC! Starting to get on a roll at the right time!
Congrats Magoffin
eaglehoops Wrote:Maybe he resigned Smile
LMAO:lmao:
Great game lady hornets!
eaglehoops Wrote:Maybe he resigned Smile

Thats the dumbest damn thing I have heard all your trying to do is start trouble.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
take out the third quarter and you have yourself a pretty good ballgame
bigE Wrote:take out the third quarter and you have yourself a pretty good ballgame

Take out the majority of the 4th quarter for Magoffin and you have an even worse defeat than what it was.

Magoffin played the 4th without Brittany Manns and almost entirely with no more than 1 starter on the floor at a time and finished the last 4 minutes with the JV Team.
Confusedhh: Confusedhh:
well all im saying is ive seen both of them play, and you take these two teams on neutral court and it would be differennt. they have too many distractions right now to concentrate on anything and thats sad because all it does it put the girls at a disadvantage. coach holbrook wasn't even coaching, and im more than sure it would have been alot different if he had been
How can you say it would be alot different, both times Magoffin and Lawrence have played they have been without Brittany one game, and without Ashley Jade the other and they still won by 20+ both games.
bigE Wrote:well all im saying is ive seen both of them play, and you take these two teams on neutral court and it would be differennt. they have too many distractions right now to concentrate on anything and thats sad because all it does it put the girls at a disadvantage. coach holbrook wasn't even coaching, and im more than sure it would have been alot different if he had been

Sorry but i don't think even if LC coach was there LC would have won.....Most coaches have assistants that are good enough that they could take over in the absence of the head coach and could still win by using the same coaching style and plays........MC is just the better team of the two....and what does the neutral court have to do with anything....if you can beat someone on their home court you know a neutral court isn't going to matter.....Magoffin just has a talented team and even 2nd and 3rd strings were beating LC.
bigE Wrote:well all im saying is ive seen both of them play, and you take these two teams on neutral court and it would be differennt. they have too many distractions right now to concentrate on anything and thats sad because all it does it put the girls at a disadvantage. coach holbrook wasn't even coaching, and im more than sure it would have been alot different if he had been

How can you sit there and tell yourself that stuff? I mean I could understand if it was like a 5-10 point loss. But I mean both games were 20+ point losses. And plus they didn't ever have all of their best players both games. Your post is just plain ridiculous. And how does it matter about if the coach wasn't there or not...Wasnt he there the last game at Magoffin? So just face the fact Magoffin is better than LC and could beat them any where they play. END OF STORY!
Stinger57 Wrote:Sorry but i don't think even if LC coach was there LC would have won.....Most coaches have assistants that are good enough that they could take over in the absence of the head coach and could still win by using the same coaching style and plays........MC is just the better team of the two....and what does the neutral court have to do with anything....if you can beat someone on their home court you know a neutral court isn't going to matter.....Magoffin just has a talented team and even 2nd and 3rd strings were beating LC.

I agree! Just like one player doesn't make a team, neither does one coach!
Does anybody know who LC plays next?
msmagoffin2 Wrote:Does anybody know who LC plays next?
East Carter

www.khsaa.org/scoreboard The link for all KY schedules for High School
Stinger57 Wrote:Sorry but i don't think even if LC coach was there LC would have won.....Most coaches have assistants that are good enough that they could take over in the absence of the head coach and could still win by using the same coaching style and plays........MC is just the better team of the two....and what does the neutral court have to do with anything....if you can beat someone on their home court you know a neutral court isn't going to matter.....Magoffin just has a talented team and even 2nd and 3rd strings were beating LC.

good post that was almost excataly what I was gonna say...

and why can the moderators cuss and everyone else who does gets suspended j/w?