Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My oh My look at our great state
Two weeks ago, our state attacked 11% of the workforce in the state because they were Union. Our state then will make women have a forced medical procedure, and then interfere with her and a doctor. Then we top it off, by possibly losing accreditation for one of our flagship universities, and now we have to question if we can even get a passport. Really? Next up, Charter Schools, which are proven to work and not work, just like public schools. Medical Malpractice limits, which starts off by a having your case go before a medical review board instead of a jury of your peers. My watch out Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, we are coming!
Elections have consequences
I see this is the liberal thread. lol
LOL! Thanks Black Bear Dad! Just wanting to point out that RTW states the average income falls over $6,000 compared to other states. I am all about getting rid of government waste and making things more effiecent, get rid of county court clerks for an example. Things need to be streamlined better, all for it, I think we have to many counties, thus to many judge executives and ect. However, I am not about stopping unions or any group that wishes to have them. It is my view, if you do not want to pay union dues, do not work at that company. 89% of all jobs out there are not unionized in our state. At the end of the day it is always about money. Labor costs, therefore, to get rid of the costs, cut wages... a race to the bottom. Makes no sense, if I am to love my neighbor as myself, no matter the job, I would want it to pay a living wage.

I am amazed that people really want to copy economic policies from the like of Kansas, Mississippi, and Tennessee.