Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump: I won't have time to golf when I am President
It was reported on April 10th since Trump was awarded his current job, he has been golfing 16 times.

Yes he time and time again got all over the last president for golfing as much as he did and said over and over and over again he would be to busy to golf,when he was president.

Yes this was just one of many lies he told and another that his followers are OK with.[Image: http://bluegrasspreps.com/images/smilies/poop.png]
He doesn't take golfing vacations like Obama did, goofy..Does anyone try to tell you what you can do at your own home on a sunday afternoon? It's not like he is taking a week off from the job like Obama did to some resort 2 thousand miles away while the world is falling apart....It's on a Saturday or sunday when he goes, and it's usually technically a business meeting with a foreign dignitary or member of congress. More business deals are made on the golf course than in the boardroom..He's still on the job, bub!!

You read way too much PoliticusUSA......lol

Is there any thing more stupid than a liberal?
^
Hes just another uneducated liberal living in the fantasy land that Obama made them believe to be true.
No different than what the fat boy in North Korea does.

They'll learn soon enough. Im going to guess somebody is worried about their freebies from the govt.
Golfing is not a partisan activity. I personally could care less if the President golfs, Democrat or Republican. All this tit for tat stuff is just politics as usual. However, Americans are footing a rather large secret service bill, what with the First Lady not living in the White House and Villa de Billionoso in Florida.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Golfing is not a partisan activity. I personally could care less if the President golfs, Democrat or Republican. All this tit for tat stuff is just politics as usual. However, Americans are footing a rather large secret service bill, what with the First Lady not living in the White House and Villa de Billionoso in Florida.

Did you get upset when Obama rung up that 10 trillion dollar debt all by himself?

For the most part Trump has stayed pretty close to the White House, other than his trips home to Florida...Obama did not...I would venture to say that what the government has spent on security away from the White House on Trump has been miniscule compared to what it cost the taxpayers for the Obamas. For that matter it is still costing a fortune to guard the Obamas on their Hawaiian trips and his trips to the Carribean...Crickets so far on that.
Bob Seger Wrote:Did you get upset when Obama rung up that 10 trillion dollar debt all by himself?

For the most part Trump has stayed pretty close to the White House, other than his trips home to Florida...Obama did not...I would venture to say that what the government has spent on security away from the White House on Trump has been miniscule compared to what it cost the taxpayers for the Obamas. For that matter it is still costing a fortune to guard the Obamas on their Hawaiian trips and his trips to the Carribean...Crickets so far on that.

Let us, shall we, chart the weekly jaunts to Villa de Billionoso (not yet 100 days in) and compare to past Presidents. Let us, shall we, compare the costs of guarding a wife who hates the White House (no gold sinks) and a son-in-law jet setter to past Presidents. Come on.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Let us, shall we, chart the weekly jaunts to Villa de Billionoso (not yet 100 days in) and compare to past Presidents. Let us, shall we, compare the costs of guarding a wife who hates the White House (no gold sinks) and a son-in-law jet setter to past Presidents. Come on.

I'll ask again...Did you get this upset when Obama rung up a 10 trillion dollar debt all by himself?

And yeah that's trillion with a "T".
Bob Seger Wrote:I'll ask again...Did you get this upset when Obama rung up a 10 trillion dollar debt all by himself?

And yeah that's trillion with a "T".

Nonsensical...classic bait and switch: are you suggesting that President Obama's travels and security detail cost 10 trillion? Or, are you speaking about policies? If the latter, and it would have to be, your question is nonsensical given the issue under discussion.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Nonsensical...classic bait and switch: are you suggesting that President Obama's travels and security detail cost 10 trillion? Or, are you speaking about policies? If the latter, and it would have to be, your question is nonsensical given the issue under discussion.

So the answer to my question, minus your bunch of whirligig bullshit is NO, you DID NOT get upset that Obama spent yours and my money like it was going out of style. A dollar spent is a dollar spent.

Can't you ever just answer a question like every other normal person does?
Bob Seger Wrote:So the answer to my question, minus your bunch of whirligig bullshit is NO, you DID NOT get upset that Obama spent yours and my money like it was going out of style. A dollar spent is a dollar spent.

Can't you ever just answer a question like every other normal person does?

If it's mega debt that gets your goat, why would Obama upset you any more than Reagan or Bush I and II? Note: you switched topics. Own it. It doesn't make sense to equate the Federal budget with a zillion trips to Villa de Billionoso and security at Trump Tower for the First Lady. The one has to do with social programs and such, which impacts everyone. The other has to do with the private whim and caprice of the first family. Come on now.
Bob Seger Wrote:He doesn't take golfing vacations like Obama did, goofy..Does anyone try to tell you what you can do [B]at your own home on a sunday afternoon? [/B]It's not like he is taking a week off from the job like Obama did to some resort 2 thousand miles away while the world is falling apart....It's on a Saturday or sunday when he goes, and it's usually technically a business meeting with a foreign dignitary or member of congress. More business deals are made on the golf course than in the boardroom..He's still on the job, bub!!

You read way too much PoliticusUSA......lol

Is there any thing more stupid than a liberal?

Speaking of Sunday afternoons, it is amazing to see the President of the U.S. not to go to church on Easter Sunday... could you imagine the outrage some would have if Obama did such a thing... got to love the right...
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:If it's mega debt that gets your goat, why would Obama upset you any more than Reagan or Bush I and II? Note: you switched topics. Own it. It doesn't make sense to equate the Federal budget with a zillion trips to Villa de Billionoso and security at Trump Tower for the First Lady. The one has to do with social programs and such, which impacts everyone. The other has to do with the private whim and caprice of the first family. Come on now.

Oh horse shit Geraldo, you're not going to answer the question because if you did it would make you look like a pure hypocrite. You know it, I know it, and everybody else that reads your gobbledygook knows it..

But don't sweat it pal, you don't have to go through all the effort to answer it any longer...You already did and everybody got the chance to read it.
Bob Seger Wrote:Did you get upset when Obama rung up that 10 trillion dollar debt all by himself?

Bob, fortunately for you and I there are bean counters this is one we can look up.
Bob Seger Wrote:Oh horse shit Geraldo, you're not going to answer the question because if you did it would make you look like a pure hypocrite. You know it, I know it, and everybody else that reads your gobbledygook knows it..

But don't sweat it pal, you don't have to go through all the effort to answer it any longer...You already did and everybody got the chance to read it.

Bob, trust me, I'm not sweating. However, you are mixing apples and oranges, then asking me to call them one fruit. Sorry, Bob. No can do.
mr.fundamental Wrote:Speaking of Sunday afternoons, it is amazing to see the President of the U.S. not to go to church on Easter Sunday... could you imagine the outrage some would have if Obama did such a thing... got to love the right...

You talking about our former president that was a member of the "Church of G.D. America"?

I believe I would "start thinking" a little before I started posting what "The Motley Fool" describes as "stupid shit".
mr.fundamental Wrote:Bob, fortunately for you and I there are bean counters this is one we can look up.

Yep, I look forward to one of your bean counters itemizing every stupid thing that Obama wasted 10 TRILLION dollars of tax payer money on.

Would you care to post that for us?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Bob, trust me, I'm not sweating. However, you are mixing apples and oranges, then asking me to call them one fruit. Sorry, Bob. No can do.

Regardless, you still answered the question, and you can go ahead and knock yourself going through all the effort to duck and dive the substance of the question. That's entirely up to you...Wasted time and effort on your part, but that's your call if you have all this extra time to kill.
Bob Seger Wrote:Regardless, you still answered the question, and you can go ahead and knock yourself going through all the effort to duck and dive the substance of the question. That's entirely up to you...Wasted time and effort on your part, but that's your call if that's what you want to do.

No ducking and diving here. You despise Barack Obama. That's clear. If he would of had a Villa de Billionoso and a wife who lived in a gold-sinked Tower, why I believe your white head would have exploded. If you can't see the distinction I'm making, so be it. President Obama increased the debt. So did Bush I, Bush II, Reagan, et al. lately.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:No ducking and diving here. You despise Barack Obama. That's clear. If he would of had a Villa de Billionoso and a wife who lived in a gold-sinked Tower, why I believe your white head would have exploded. If you can't see the distinction I'm making, so be it. President Obama increased the debt. So did Bush I, Bush II, Reagan, et al. lately.

My white head!! Who said I had a white head? ...I believe there are rules on this website that forbids racist comments...

But then again, you have proved yourself time and time again to be the biggest racist on this site.

O' make no mistake I see exactly what you are trying to avoid answering. (So does everyone else)
Bob Seger Wrote:My white head!! Who said I had a white head? ...I believe there are rules on this website that forbids racist comments...

But then again, you have proved yourself time and time again to be the biggest racist on this site.

O' make no mistake I see exactly what you are trying to avoid answering. (So does everyone else)

"White head" usually refers to hair color, as in old codger. Speaking of which, you appear to be drifting toward senility, struggling to make connections and all, drawing erroneous conclusions, irritable, crotchety. Oh well, I hear Depends has a new "super absorbency" coming out, so cheer up.
Bob Seger Wrote:You talking about our former president that was a member of the "Church of G.D. America"?

I believe I would "start thinking" a little before I started posting what "The Motley Fool" describes as "stupid shit".

So you are saying that Trump not going to church does not deserve the ire in which you just gave Obama about church? Interesting thought
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:"White head" usually refers to hair color, as in old codger. Speaking of which, you appear to be drifting toward senility, struggling to make connections and all, drawing erroneous conclusions, irritable, crotchety. Oh well, I hear Depends has a new "super absorbency" coming out, so cheer up.

Based on your past history of racist comments and innuendo, I say POPPYCOCK!!

Nice attempt at a spin and cover up though.
mr.fundamental Wrote:So you are saying that Trump not going to church does not deserve the ire in which you just gave Obama about church? Interesting thought

Where did I say anything about anything?

I was just asking if you were referring to the same former president who was a devout follower of the "Church of G.D. America"..

Seeking clarification.
Bob Seger Wrote:Based on your past history of racist comments and innuendo, I say POPPYCOCK!!

Nice attempt at a spin and cover up though.

Poppy Cock was an old rooster who crowed just like you. By the way, it is a ridiculous stretch to apply the term "racist" to a person who suggests the inordinate amount of vitriol directed at Barack Obama had at least something to do with race.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Poppy Cock was an old rooster who crowed just like you. By the way, it is a ridiculous stretch to apply the term "racist" to a person who suggests the inordinate amount of vitriol directed at Barack Obama had at least something to do with race.

Not only a racist, but a race baiter as well, I see..

I'm impressed at your ability to multi-task.
Bob Seger!! Where have you been all my life?!!?

Confusednicker:
Ballmom1 Wrote:Bob Seger!! Where have you been all my life?!!?

Confusednicker:

Well Ballmom, for the most part of my life, it seems like I've just been Running Against the Wind trying to get to Katmandu....However, at this point in my life, I spend a lot of time Down on Mainstreet working on my Nightmoves that I'll probably never be able to use.

:biggrin:
Bob Seger Wrote:Not only a racist, but a race baiter as well, I see..

I'm impressed at your ability to multi-task.

Once again, Bob, it is not "race baiting" to suggest that at least some of the heavy fuel vitriol directed at President Obama had a racial component. Have you not been following at least some of the elements in the alt right? Under this administration or that one or the other, big deficits get run up. Finger pointing ensues. The blame train picks up speed. Very little gets done. My two biggest criticisms of President Trump have been his lack of a discriminating tongue and "Send" finger and at least the appearance that his close associates are making a killing off his power. In other areas I have defended him and his policy and also said I hope he succeeds in building up the country.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Once again, Bob, it is not "race baiting" to suggest that at least some of the heavy fuel vitriol directed at President Obama had a racial component. Have you not been following at least some of the elements in the alt right? Under this administration or that one or the other, big deficits get run up. Finger pointing ensues. The blame train picks up speed. Very little gets done. My two biggest criticisms of President Trump have been his lack of a discriminating tongue and "Send" finger and at least the appearance that his close associates are making a killing off his power. In other areas I have defended him and his policy and also said I hope he succeeds in building up the country.

And the Obama Administration's sanctioned war on cops, any racial overtones associated with that situation? :biglmao: None that you care to admit to.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bob Seger Wrote:Where did I say anything about anything?

I was just asking if you were referring to the same former president who was a devout follower of the "Church of G.D. America"..

Seeking clarification.

tvtimeout/mr.fundamental won't answer any direct questions Bob. He's got himself believing he's the only one who can understand what he's talking about. And he's right!! Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]