Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What has Donald Trump done that is so great
Let's hear what he has done since becoming the president, that you call great?
Well sparky, these are the types of questions that show high intelligence.

The guy has been in office 4 months. What exactly is he supposed to get done in 4 months?

I see this question often. It makes no sense to ask it this early in his first term.
I asked because so many is saying what a great job he is doing.

Your answer is that of the typical person, who says he has done such a great job.
I guess a bigger question would be, "What has NEWARKCATHFAN done", that he can be someone to criticize anyone about anything?

You cant hold a job. You've been fired from every one you've ever had. You cant keep a woman. They all end up leaving you. You have a history of perverted activities. Sick, sick, sick. Just what exactly is it that you think gives you right to question anyone or anything? Please explain to us all what NEWCATHFAN has ever accomplished that makes you an expert on anything. And watching 500 high school football games every fall doesn't count. What has NEWCATHFAN done to better society?

And remember you are the one who has made all of this public by endlessly airing out your own personal dirty laundry on the 97 public message boards that you have posted on, it's not me doing it now.
Been fired from one job. Was accussed of doing something bad and DNA cleared me 99.9999% of any wrong doing. As well as 2 others who were accused. Broke up with the the four girls I had a relationship with. Its impossible to watch 500 high school football games a season. Now Sally you have the facts. Not your version of the trurh.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:Been fired from one job. Was accussed of doing something bad and DNA cleared me 99.9999% of any wrong doing. As well as 2 others who were accused. Broke up with the the four girls I had a relationship with. Its impossible to watch 500 high school football games a season. Now Sally you have the facts. Not your version of the trurh.

lol.....I think I pretty much made my case and you confirmed it.........Kinda like hitting the nail square on the head , to be exact.

Where ya working at right now?
Same place I have for almost 3 years.
U my stalker proved nothing. Its all good though.
Bob Seger Wrote:lol.....I think I pretty much made my case and you confirmed it.........Kinda like hitting the nail square on the head , to be exact.

Where ya working at right now?

This is out of bounds on a forum. Way over the line.
I should have not responded to sally but wanted to show her the errors of her ways.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:I should have not responded to sally but wanted to show her the errors of her ways.

What "Bob Segar" did doesn't belong on a political forum. Period.
Her life must be really bad. Just forgive her and pray for her.
Well, the stock market is up, coal regs are more reasonable, several jobs have been moved/kept in US, repeal of Obamacare. But the greatest thing Trump has done so far is beat a lying hypocritical manipulative Clinton. And I don't mean Bill!!
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:This is out of bounds on a forum. Way over the line.

I don't give a tiddly toot what you think about it to begin with...Just who is it that you think you are anyways? Regardless of what you think of yourself, you're still a nothing.

NEWARK is the big dummy who has plastered his life story and dirty laundry all over the 97 websites he posts on to begin with, not me...It's all public information....He's done it for years...So just butt out smartass!!

That's like a liberal wacko self proclaimed elitist though, to stick his nose where it don't belong telling everybody else how they need to do things.
Bob Seger Wrote:I don't give a tiddly toot what you think about it to begin with...Just who is it that you think you are anyways? Regardless of what you think of yourself, you're still a nothing.

NEWARK is the big dummy who has plastered his life story and dirty laundry all over the 97 websites he posts on to begin with, not me...It's all public information....He's done it for years...So just butt out smartass!!

That's like a liberal wacko self proclaimed elitist though, to stick his nose where it don't belong telling everybody else how they need to do things.

Put on the dunce cap, Bob. And the jackass ears to boot.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:U my stalker proved nothing. Its all good though.

Stalker? Yeah right...You go on and on, on every website you are a member of telling about your dirty little deeds. And have for years. There are probably a hundred people on this website alone that can back up every single thing I said...Or better yet, quote every single thing that YOU have said. Not me...So, don't start playing the poor me card. You have brought it all on yourself for years now by plastering this stuff all over the world wide web..

You sir, are not playing with a full deck to begin with, to openly talk about the sometimes shameful and erotic stuff you rattle on about.

You are a real sicko, pal.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Put on the dunce cap, Bob. And the jackass ears to boot.

Yeah now that's rich ....Considering the source.
Ballmom1 Wrote:Well, the stock market is up, coal regs are more reasonable, several jobs have been moved/kept in US, repeal of Obamacare. But the greatest thing Trump has done so far is beat a lying hypocritical manipulative Clinton. And I don't mean Bill!!

The things you mention are policies. Donald Trump certainly qualifies as a person who lies. His University was fraudulent (see the settlements). His bankruptcies (plural) cost a lot of contracters their own solvency. But, Donald Trump is your man, your side's candidate, so a great deal of mercy (or hypocrisy) is extended. Patti Partisan stuff. Both sides do it. It's like the player from the other team who is a bit too arrogant, a bit showy, a bit of a trash talker: opponents hate him, but home side fans love him. Favoring policies is one thing, but portraying Donald Trump as morally superior to Hillary Clinton? Come on now.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:The things you mention are policies. Donald Trump certainly qualifies as a person who lies. His University was fraudulent (see the settlements). His bankruptcies (plural) cost a lot of contracters their own solvency. But, Donald Trump is your man, your side's candidate, so a great deal of mercy (or hypocrisy) is extended. Patti Partisan stuff. Both sides do it. It's like the player from the other team who is a bit too arrogant, a bit showy, a bit of a trash talker: opponents hate him, but home side fans love him. Favoring policies is one thing, but portraying Donald Trump as morally superior to Hillary Clinton? Come on now.

I'm willing to wager that when it comes right down to it that Trump, in real life, is probably morally superior to the one we know as the Mexican Hat.
Bob Seger Wrote:I'm willing to wager that when it comes right down to it that Trump, in real life, is probably morally superior to the one we know as the Mexican Hat.

I am not into comparative "who is morally superior to whom" stuff, as all of us require grace and mercy. However, I was simply addressing the penchant to rationalize "He/she may be a cad, but he/she is our cad." Are you suggesting it takes more of Christ's blood to save Hillary than it does Donald?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:I am not into comparative "who is morally superior to whom" stuff, as all of us require grace and mercy. However, I was simply addressing the penchant to rationalize "He/she may be a cad, but he/she is our cad." Are you suggesting it takes more of Christ's blood to save Hillary than it does Donald?

What are you rattling on about? I'm talking about you.
Bob Seger Wrote:What are you rattling on about? I'm talking about you.

See opening salvo.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:See opening salvo.

Went over your head again, I see.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:The things you mention are policies. Donald Trump certainly qualifies as a person who lies. His University was fraudulent (see the settlements). His bankruptcies (plural) cost a lot of contracters their own solvency. But, Donald Trump is your man, your side's candidate, so a great deal of mercy (or hypocrisy) is extended. Patti Partisan stuff. Both sides do it. It's like the player from the other team who is a bit too arrogant, a bit showy, a bit of a trash talker: opponents hate him, but home side fans love him. Favoring policies is one thing, but portraying Donald Trump as morally superior to Hillary Clinton? Come on now.

I didn't know that there was distinctions. I was just simply answering the question that titled the thread.

If you are going to site personal short comings, I really don't think you want to compare anybody with Hillary.
Ballmom1 Wrote:I didn't know that there was distinctions. I was just simply answering the question that titled the thread.

If you are going to site personal short comings, I really don't think you want to compare anybody with Hillary.

Are you serious?

At any rate, the separation of the policy from the politician is what the point is. And, on a personal level, I do not think Donald Trump has standing to downgrade Hillary's morality. That's a blind eye to his life to this point.
Bob Seger Wrote:Went over your head again, I see.

"Dream on" saith Aerosmith.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Are you serious?

At any rate, the separation of the policy from the politician is what the point is. And, on a personal level, I do not think Donald Trump has standing to downgrade Hillary's morality. That's a blind eye to his life to this point.

Yes, I am serious. The separation of policy from the politician might be YOUR point but it wasn't the matter in the thread subject.
Ballmom1 Wrote:Yes, I am serious. The separation of policy from the politician might be YOUR point but it wasn't the matter in the thread subject.

LOL, BINGO!! Welcome to my nightmare and believe me, Sombrero has a real problem with staying on topic. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ballmom1 Wrote:Yes, I am serious. The separation of policy from the politician might be YOUR point but it wasn't the matter in the thread subject.

Did you, or did you not, in addressing the topic, as you say, use as a parting shot that "at least" Trump isn't {insert several shots at Hillary}? Why, of course you did. Now, since it was in your post to "at least" compare Hillary and Donald along ethical lines, it seems fair to address your post, doesn't it. Why sure it does.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Did you, or did you not, in addressing the topic, as you say, use as a parting shot that "at least" Trump isn't {insert several shots at Hillary}? Why, of course you did. Now, since it was in your post to "at least" compare Hillary and Donald along ethical lines, it seems fair to address your post, doesn't it. Why sure it does.

I did not. I said the greatest thing that Trump has done so far was beating Hillary. The adjectives I inserted were MY opinion of HER.

I'm sure that confuses you. Reading a lot of your posts on here, it appears difficult for you to accept opinions to the degree that you demand that your's be accepted.

I also question your childish rhetoric of asking and answering your own questions.

So now you can lecture me on how intelligent you are and what a firm grasp you have on alliteration. I expect no less. So let me save you some time. I know that you are highly intelligent; certainly more so than I. But much of that is neutralized by your refusing to answer direct questions and you consistent practice of taking other people's words, twisting them (see above) and trying to humiliate with that action.

I don't speak as eloquently as you do; I am much more direct.