Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should Bernie Sanders be Charged for Inciting Violence
Since it seems that just about every act of political violence seems to follow a trail leading back to Bernie Sanders, whether it be to his host of brain dead minions or the multitude of Migrant Rioters financed by George Soros, it all starts with Crazy Bernie.

Is it any surprise that if this was a Trump supporter that the media would ride this for everything it's worth, citing that Trump's hate rhetoric was the cause. Now that he's one of their own, according to the media, the shooter is a lone wolf psycho.

Obviously the only standards by the media, are double standards.

If this wacko were a Trump supporter, Donald Trump would be deemed personally liable and be hit with law suits from every angle from the left...As they already have.....Is it time for the table to be turned and Bernie Sanders be charged with incitement and be held personally liable as well?
Has Donald Trump been charged? Held personally liable?

I mean, I know he has settled lawsuits in the past, and defrauded students, but I was unaware he'd been charged and held liable for telling supporters to punch protesters?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:[COLOR="Red"]Has Donald Trump been charged? Held personally liable?

[/COLOR]
I mean, I know he has settled lawsuits in the past, and defrauded students, but I was unaware he'd been charged and held liable for telling supporters to punch protesters?

So says the media and your ilk of wacko liberal idols that he should be.

He has in fact had a suit filed against him by spectators at one of his rallies that claimed he was personally responsible for them getting a little thumped on.
Bob Seger Wrote:So says the media and your ilk of wacko liberal idols that he should be.

He has in fact had a suit filed against him by spectators at one of his rallies that claimed he was personally responsible for them getting a little thumped on.

Hold on: I do think President Trump obstructed justice. However, I will accept the Special Counel's finding. Period. And I have never called for Donald Trump to be charged. In order to get ratings lots of stuff gets stirred in the pot. A free-speech system requires a thick skin and sense of humor. A lot of times I see things and think "Geez, lighten up, Francis."
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Hold on: I do think President Trump obstructed justice. However, I will accept the Special Counel's finding. Period. And I have never called for Donald Trump to be charged. In order to get ratings lots of stuff gets stirred in the pot. A free-speech system requires a thick skin and sense of humor. A lot of times I see things and think "Geez, lighten up, Francis."

I don't think anybody, anywhere, really gives a rats ass if you accept the findings or not? Who are you anyways?...And what has that got to do with this conversation to begin with?..Absolutely nothing!!
Bob Seger Wrote:I don't think anybody, anywhere, really gives a rats ass if you accept the findings or not? Who are you anyways?...And what has that got to do with this conversation to begin with?..Absolutely nothing!!

I thought this was, no, wait, it is America, Bob, where every citizen has the right to voice an opinion, and you have the right to be a, wait, not give a rat's ass. I was simply making a point to say that I never called for Trump to be charged. It's a simple point, really: you folk keep throwing straw at the monolithic left. Poor ol' Sombrero isn't that and doesn't represent that.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:I thought this was, no, wait, it is America, Bob, where every citizen has the right to voice an opinion, and you have the right to be a, wait, not give a rat's ass. I was simply making a point to say that I never called for Trump to be charged. It's a simple point, really: you folk keep throwing straw at the monolithic left. Poor ol' Sombrero isn't that and doesn't represent that.

It was off subject , Geraldo...

You were blabbing about things that was not relevant to the topic at hand.

Oh , you represent the left all right. Never kid yourself on that.
⬆ Rubbish. Garbage. Refuse.

And, Bob, your American right to voice it up, even if it is excrement.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆ Rubbish. Garbage. Refuse.

And, Bob, your American right to voice it up, even if it is excrement.

A subject you should know all about..Seems like I've seen you and that word referenced together many times on here.
Bob Seger Wrote:A subject you should know all about..Seems like I've seen you and that word referenced together many times on here.

Hey, the tweeting Don vomited again.
Hopefully you were sitting underneath.
Bob Seger Wrote:Hopefully you were sitting underneath.

Nope: up wind too.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Has Donald Trump been charged? Held personally liable?

I mean, I know you are devoid of your own opinions and you are the most shameless and prolific plagiarizing parasite to be found on the planet, but that doesn't mean I won't call you out for it there PARROT.

What a fake little man, I mean, what a junior grade PARROT. Seriously, is there anybody on here who would not recognize use of the phrase, "I mean" as one of my go-to's?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bob Seger Wrote:I don't think anybody, anywhere, really gives a rats ass if you accept the findings or not? Who are you anyways?...And what has that got to do with this conversation to begin with?..Absolutely nothing!!

Ooh, ooh, I got this one. He's THE PARROT. And believe me, there is no line he won't steal, and no MSNBC headline he won't mindlessly put out there and then speak as if his parroted blather is worthy of being etched in the granite base of Mount Sinai.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Hey, the tweeting Don vomited again.

^^ Another recently stolen analogy. I will hand it to you though, you are the undisputed 'duke of puke' on this site. You really know what you're talking about there boy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:^^ Another recently stolen analogy. I will hand it to you though, you are the undisputed 'duke of puke' on this site. You really know what you're talking about there boy.

Interesting that you often use "boy" as a greeting, friendo.

I once saw an elephant eating his own dung. He too was full of himself.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Interesting that you often use "boy" as a greeting, friendo.

I once saw an elephant eating his own dung. He too was full of himself.

Yeah well not as interesting as your coming on here trying to act like you were a black dude. You started off with a lie and that has always been your best. Though you are a very adept parrot.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Yeah well not as interesting as your coming on here trying to act like you were a black dude. You started off with a lie and that has always been your best. Though you are a very adept parrot.

My brother from another mother, "Urban Sombrero" was always an allusion, not reality. Please refrain from these illiteracies. "Allusion," not "illusion," you know, "illusion," like your belief in your own "I state facts" sanctimony.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:My brother from another mother, "Urban Sombrero" was always an allusion, not reality. Please refrain from these illiteracies. "Allusion," not "illusion," you know, "illusion," like your belief in your own "I state facts" sanctimony.

Thank you Captain, but I think your time would be better spent in a more accurate comparison of illusion and delusion. As in self delusion.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Thank you Captain, but I think your time would be better spent in a more accurate comparison of illusion and delusion. As in self delusion.

Nah, friendo, your screen persona and image projection? I think "illusion" works just fine.
TheRealThing Wrote:Ooh, ooh, I got this one. He's THE PARROT. And believe me, there is no line he won't steal, and no MSNBC headline he won't mindlessly put out there and then speak as if his parroted blather is worthy of being etched in the granite base of Mount Sinai.

And to think, TRT, you lecture on "projection." Shape up, friendo. That psychology class may have been a waste of cash.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:And to think, TRT, you lecture on "projection." Shape up, friendo. That psychology class may have been a waste of cash.

PARROT want a cracker?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]