Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs. Mason County (4A 1st Round) 11/3
The Royals travel to the home of the defending 4A state champions for a first round game in the state playoffs. Johnson Central has dropped their last two games, both on the road and both against rival teams, their district rival in Ashland Blazer & their territorial rival in Belfry. Game time is set for 7:30pm.

Johnson Central is 8-2 & the #2 seed in District 8.
Mason County is 7-3 & the #3 seed in District 7.

The winning team will play the winner of Cov. Scott vs. Rowan County on 11/10.

They have one common opponent, Rowan County (3-7; #4 seed in District 8).
10/13 - JC won 61-6
9/2 - Mason County won 51-16

JC leads the All-Time series 2-0
2005: Johnson Central 35-14
2006: Johnson Central 40-0
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
© Running clock alert. TongueoliceLig

©[SIZE="3"]- This phrase can not be used without written consent from RunItUpTheGut.[/SIZE]
Johnson Central by 24
Eagles move on down the bracket
I think the two losses and the rankings are going to make some teams think JC isn’t as good as advertised and this will be funny because they will be State Champs again this year
Johnson Central with a big win and move to the next round. Can’t wait for the rematch with Ashland.
Johnson Central 49-12
JC needs to regain some confidence in this one. It’s always hard going into the playoffs after back to back losses to big rivals. I think they take out some of their frustration from the last 2 games and win 36-8
On another note I saw where Marcus Wells has not played in the last two games for JC. What is his injury status? He is a real disruptor on the d-line
Got the word that a former JC player has passed away sometime late last night/early this morning. #76, "Big Rock" Rocky Akers...... Class of 2015.

Rest Easy big man.
Central by 3 scores. Central is wanting revenge against Ashland for the upset.
Eagles runnig clock 😆
The last time JC and Mason County played... it was during a MONSOON and the Mason County field became a lake.
Hate to hear that Pulp Fiction prayers for the family.
Hate to hear that Pulp Fiction prayers for the family of that player
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Got the word that a former JC player has passed away sometime late last night/early this morning. #76, "Big Rock" Rocky Akers...... Class of 2015.

Rest Easy big man.

Bad deal! Kid was way to young!! Prayers for his family!
Rocky..... wearing Black & Gold.... winning the Championship.

[Image: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/...@._V1_.jpg]

Something tells me we're gonna see a motivated JC football team after taking two straight L's and having a former player named Rocky pass away this week.
Mason is flat awful. JC will right the ship Friday. Running clock....maybe by the middle of second quarter
Golden beagles by a million!
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Golden beagles by a million!

There's a scene from the tv show Coach when the souvenir department orders Screamin' Beagles instead of Screamin' Eagles.

The hats have ears like you'd buy on a Pluto or Goofy hat from Disney. Random, I know... but it triggered some laughter when I read that.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:There's a scene from the tv show Coach when the souvenir department orders Screamin' Beagles instead of Screamin' Eagles.

The hats have ears like you'd buy on a Pluto or Goofy hat from Disney. Random, I know... but it triggered some laughter when I read that.

Lol! Very random, but funny. Leave it to you Pulp!
Pulp Fiction Wrote:There's a scene from the tv show Coach when the souvenir department orders Screamin' Beagles instead of Screamin' Eagles.

Pulp your not that old to remember the show Coach!
Johnson Central 42
Mason Co. 21
#55PirateFan Wrote:Lol! Very random, but funny. Leave it to you Pulp!

Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Pulp your not that old to remember the show Coach!

Story of my life.....

It's called Reruns.
Stat of the day.

Johnson Central got the turf field in 2007. Since then, JC has had 81 Home games.

Can anybody guess our HOME W/L record from the 2007 season through today.
pulp fiction Wrote:stat of the day.

Johnson central got the turf field in 2007. Since then, jc has had 81 home games.

can anybody guess our home w/l record from the 2007 season through today.

75-6
IntheZone Wrote:75-6

Close, but not the answer.
pulp fiction Wrote:close, but not the answer.

67-14
Johnson Central 28-7