Cam Bam Sizemore
Hunter Boone (Crittenden County) 140/240 14 int. 2092 yards 27TD 232YPG

Erick Marinelli (Ballard Memorial) 121/199 4int 1890 yrds 23 TD 210YPG

Jaden Stinson (Mayfield) 71/124 4int 1299 yds 17td 144 ypg

Joby Jaggers (Caldwell Co.) 165/240 8 int 1958 yrds 22TD 218YPG
This is how some of the Qb did against Top 10 teams

South Laurel Top 10 Opponents
5A Southwestern ranked # 6 ( lost )
5A Montgomery County ranked # 9 ( lost )

Williamsburg Top 10 Opponents
1A Paintsville # 1 ( lost )
2A Somerset # 7 ( lost )
1A Ludlow # 7 ( lost )

Corbin Top 10 Opponents
3A Alcoa TN #1 ( won )
1A Beechwood #1 ( lost )
2A Mayfield #3 ( won )
3A Casey County # 6 ( won )
4A Knox Central #8 ( won )

Whitley County Top 10
2A Corbin #2 ( lost )
4A Rockcastle County #9 ( lost )
5A North Laurel #7 ( lost )
1A Hazard #3 ( lost )

Knox Central
2A Danville #1 ( lost )
4A Wayne County #1 ( lost)
3A Corbin #2 ( lost )
4A Rockcastle County #9 ( won )

:mop::mop::mop::mop::mop::mop:
Cameron Jones ( Knott County) 163/265 7 int 2390 yd passing 25Td rushing 7Td
Cameron Stacy ( Breathitt County) 104/195 5 int 1784 yd passing 20Td rushing 7Td

:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
I do like the kid from Knott County Central because he's the only once I've seen from and of the teams mentioned. But my question is this kids mobility. There's no question he's got a cannon assembled for an arm and can make any throw needed at the next level. But can he transition to that type of speeded game? Is he getting any looks or going to any camps?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:I do like the kid from Knott County Central because he's the only once I've seen from and of the teams mentioned. But my question is this kids mobility. There's no question he's got a cannon assembled for an arm and can make any throw needed at the next level. But can he transition to that type of speeded game? Is he getting any looks or going to any camps?

Only seen him once against Corbin last year and he is a monster.. I just looked his stats up from last year against Corbin 13/20 for 22yd passing 2 int.....Myself the way I thinked he could easily be a D-1 TE Offense or Defense......Big time major D-1 player......Now put on a good offensive line blocking for him.........I would say yes to Qb :muscleman
Ratings according to qb calculator rating on the above mentioned qb's

Sizemore 128.7
Marinelli 122.4
Stinson 119.5
Worley 114
Wilson 113.2
Jones 111.3
Jaggers 110
Stacey 108.1
Fultz 105.9
Boone 100.2
Poore 99.27
Aj Mayer is the best QB in the state and it's not close. Definitely not trying to take anything away from anyone else...but the facts are the facts.
Lerenzo Linsey from wayne county is the the best qb i have seen this season
cherokee Wrote:Ratings according to qb calculator rating on the above mentioned qb's

Sizemore 128.7
Marinelli 122.4
Stinson 119.5
Worley 114
Wilson 113.2
Jones 111.3
Jaggers 110
Stacey 108.1
Fultz 105.9
Boone 100.2
Poore 99.27

I don’t believe there is a system that includes rushing for a QB.
footballfever Wrote:I don’t believe there is a system that includes rushing for a QB.

I have never seen anything that includes the rushing, these calculators are more about passing efficiency. I also wonder if there is a formula and if anyone knows please post it.
cherokee Wrote:Ratings according to qb calculator rating on the above mentioned qb's

Sizemore 128.7
Marinelli 122.4
Stinson 119.5
Worley 114
Wilson 113.2
Jones 111.3
Jaggers 110
Stacey 108.1
Fultz 105.9
Boone 100.2
Poore 99.27

Josh Crump from Fleming County has a rating of 128.7 as well.
Garrett Adkins a Jr from Morgan county his stats on the year. 100/140. 19 td's, 3 int. 1554 yards. 99 rushes for 347 yards and 2 td's. I know Morgan county has played a very weak schedule, but his completion % and td to int ratio is really good.
64SUR Wrote:Cameron Jones ( Knott County) 163/265 7 int 2390 yd passing 25Td rushing 7Td
Cameron Stacy ( Breathitt County) 104/195 5 int 1784 yd passing 20Td rushing 7Td

:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead

They both have very strong arms, but I can't understand why Jones ever plays on defense at all. He injured his ankle against Morgan while playing defensive end on Morgan's first possession of the game and I felt like it hurt his mobility at QB.The Stacy kid from Breathitt is doing a good job and could have better stats had two of their better athletes not transferred during the summer.
Sizemore is my choice for Mr. Football. He might not be the best passer of all these (he might), nor the best runner, but he's the best combined, I think. Plus there's a leadership quality about him I like, and there's a toughness I haven't seen in many QBs like him. He does have a very durable God given body, BUT, when you're big like that, and linebackers are really coming at you to deliver as much punishment as they can, and he runs right at you trying to get that extra yard, it's something you can't help but admire. I'm pretty sure Sizemore has this counties vote (as an opponent) for this honor. The other guys I haven's seen them all, I do like the kid from Caldwell. Best I've seen, in any class is the kid from Covington Catholic.
Fighter09 Wrote:Garrett Adkins a Jr from Morgan county his stats on the year. 100/140. 19 td's, 3 int. 1554 yards. 99 rushes for 347 yards and 2 td's. I know Morgan county has played a very weak schedule, but his completion % and td to int ratio is really good.

I was wondering how good that kid was. We'll have a battle of QBs this Friday then. Casey's JR Qb, Austin Campbell has over 2000 yards, 300 rushing, 19 TD passes, and 4 TD runs. He is averaging about 240 yards per game through the air, a lot in 3 quarter games cause our schedule (other than Corbin) hasn't been great either, but that can work for, and against. I think our biggest struggle through the air was against 6A Jtown, and they were actually not good at all, just had an off game passing it. Your QB has an amazing completion %.
I have liked Mcwhorter from North Laurel for several years. He is constant, he is a Quarterback that gets the job done. One thing a team has to have in a high school QB is one that is capable of rallying their team and getting everyone to respect and respond to him so that they're all playing for one unified goal and he sure does that.

That's the sign of a true leader—getting a group of people to work together as a group to achieve a goal. Some QB's do it in very loud vocal ways, while others take the "lead by example" approach, which is what I have seen this Mcwhorter kid do ever since we started watching him play.

No matter what approach a QB takes to leadership, he must be an effective leader and Cole Mcwhorter is that! I don't even know what his stats are I just know he has been very effective and done a good job for North Laurel High School, ever since he was a Sophomore. He has shown great character by being a great teammate, you can tell that he gets along well with his teammates - anytime anyone does something well, if he can get to them he is congratulating them right on the field. Every time we have been around where he was he has shown a lot of character and maturity. I know the North Laurel fans like him a lot and he likes them right back.
Woodsman Wrote:Aj Mayer is the best QB in the state and it's not close. Definitely not trying to take anything away from anyone else...but the facts are the facts.

Why has Kentucky or no other big name school offered him ?
Jones kid from Knott has an absolute cannon for an arm, but anyone who thinks he’s going D1 is blindly fooled. Not mobile enough to play TE and as far as defense he doesn’t seem to like contact very much. Not throwing off on the kid but he’s not D1.
Best QB in the mountains this year is Sizemore of Corbin!
pjdoug Wrote:Why has Kentucky or no other big name school offered him ?

QB from Wayne is the best pure passer I've ever coached against. In middle school when he got beat by our last graduating class, and he was slinging the ball as a 7th grader, against our great 8th grade class, to when he was in high-school, slinging the ball and beat us everytime we faced him. I'm not sure if I've seen a lot better, other than the QB you guys had a few years ago when you faced Belfry in the ship.
Texans_99 Wrote:Jones kid from Knott has an absolute cannon for an arm, but anyone who thinks he’s going D1 is blindly fooled. Not mobile enough to play TE and as far as defense he doesn’t seem to like contact very much. Not throwing off on the kid but he’s not D1.

Put him on another team besides Knott. I'm not knocking Knott but he'd thrive at a place like Hazard, Williamsburg and a Corbin, Whitley County, Raceland and etc... he is only a junior got another year left and camps to attend where he will get scouted.
Texans_99 Wrote:Jones kid from Knott has an absolute cannon for an arm, but anyone who thinks he’s going D1 is blindly fooled. Not mobile enough to play TE and as far as defense he doesn’t seem to like contact very much. Not throwing off on the kid but he’s not D1.

I agree.
smoke1015 Wrote:QB from Wayne is the best pure passer I've ever coached against. In middle school when he got beat by our last graduating class, and he was slinging the ball as a 7th grader, against our great 8th grade class, to when he was in high-school, slinging the ball and beat us everytime we faced him. I'm not sure if I've seen a lot better, other than the QB you guys had a few years ago when you faced Belfry in the ship.
He is tough. That program is producing some good quarterbacks .
If you have seen Bailey Blair from Hazard play I don’t see how he’s not on the list.
He and Sizemore are the best I’ve seen.
Blair is a quick dangerous runner and accurate on the run.
http://www.hudl.com/v/289TiH

Beau Buchanan vs South Warren #4 team in 5a known for defense.
QB from Wayne moved in freshman year but in your defense Wayne also had a pretty solid QB as a middle schooler who I believe started QB his freshman year and now plays the slot
Dylan caudill from Floyd central is an all around good qb he can run the ball and throw with good accuracy. He has good stats for the year. Cameron Jones would make a good qb but he has to learn to take a hit he is scared to death to be touched we played them last year and he was scared to death to get touched. After he got hit a couple times it was over for him he just out the ball in the air just to get rid of it to keep from getting hit. But if this kid learns to take a hit he would be a great qb he has size and a cannon for an arm. Good luck to all quarterbacks in the playoffs and best wishes to senior players