Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville Central -50 Pike Central -0
Final from Louisville
Belfry vs. Central.... not in the state championship is gonna be weird.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Congrats to Central
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Belfry vs. Central.... not in the state championship is gonna be weird.

Not Meeting for the state title will be weird.

Fact: Belfry is 4-0 in State Title games when the opponent is not Louisville Central
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Central and Corbin is going to be a war. TongueirateSho. TongueirateSho. TongueirateSho
BelfryPride Wrote:Not Meeting for the state title will be weird.

Fact: Belfry is 4-0 in State Title games when the opponent is not Louisville Central

Berry Pride, this is a Central- Pike County Central thread. It has nothing to do with Belfry. Let's stay on topic or I'll have to delete your post. Confusednicker:

Congrats Central
Westside Wrote:Central and Corbin is going to be a war. TongueirateSho. TongueirateSho. TongueirateSho

It might be if a Central can make it to the simi game I’m putting my money that they don’t make it
Westside Wrote:Berry Pride, this is a Central- Pike County Central thread. It has nothing to do with Belfry. Let's stay on topic or I'll have to delete your post. Confusednicker:

Congrats Central

Feel free to do whatever you need to do, you’ve been baiting me for the last hour in every thread I post in about Corbin playing Central in two weeks, so have at it my friend. I’m not taking the bait. Smile

Have a nice day!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Got to get by Floyd Central first. One at a time.