Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard vs perry?
One of hazard coaches said they would play perry at the blue courts if perry coach would. Hazard still has an open date from 3 years ago and can't get perry to play it
Perry will meet you in the gym for the district championship if you can beat Leslie. Good luck.
You bulldogs may bite off more than you can chew. Thats dangerous talk. Just because your at home dont mean much.
what I heard the other day, that PCC is the 3 seed. that mean Hazard is the 2 seed or the1 seed. and Leslie CO got the other seed. Buckhorn is the 4 seed.
[Image:

]

Hey cj....... Knott repeats. More mash taters please!!!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image:

]

Hey cj....... Knott repeats. More mash taters please!!!

hay fatpatfan, KCC is not in the 54th district. so what are you talking about KCC repeat, is the region. so how can KCC repeat since they are not in the same district as Leslie Co, Hazard, and PCC.
cj2561 Wrote:what I heard the other day, that PCC is the 3 seed. that mean Hazard is the 2 seed or the1 seed. and Leslie CO got the other seed. Buckhorn is the 4 seed.
According to Cantrell rankings:
1.Hazard
2.Perry
3.Leslie
4.Buckhorn
The District bylaws state that whatever the rankings are on Feb 1, which is tomorrow, is what will be used for seeding purposes. They come out on Mondays so what they were on Jan 29 is what they will go by.
Hazard is still ahead of Perry by 0.4, so they get the #1 seed. :Thumbs:
cj2561 Wrote:hay fatpatfan, KCC is not in the 54th district. so what are you talking about KCC repeat, is the region. so how can KCC repeat since they are not in the same district as Leslie Co, Hazard, and PCC.

[Image:

]

CJ baby, that's what I'm sayin. Even though Pat Nation is in the 53rd, we will still win the 54th, wowza! We will do that in the Regional while you and I hit the concessions hard baby.

#districthardwareisalreadyinourcabinet More mash taters please!!!
Hazard plays buckhorn and perry plays leslie in the first round of the district. So they might meet in the finals if perry can get by leslie
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image:

]

CJ baby, that's what I'm sayin. Even though Pat Nation is in the 53rd, we will still win the 54th, wowza! We will do that in the Regional while you and I hit the concessions hard baby.

#districthardwareisalreadyinourcabinet More mash taters please!!!

I will be there if the region is at Hazard, PCC, Leslie Co, or Knott co. I will be at all the games at these places. and Breathitt or LCC for the championship game. other then that, I will not be there. fatpatfan, good luck in district (should walk to the region) and region.
Patriot train Wrote:According to Cantrell rankings:
1.Hazard
2.Perry
3.Leslie
4.Buckhorn
The District bylaws state that whatever the rankings are on Feb 1, which is tomorrow, is what will be used for seeding purposes. They come out on Mondays so what they were on Jan 29 is what they will go by.
Hazard is still ahead of Perry by 0.4, so they get the #1 seed. :Thumbs:

they will try to make it were PCC is the 1 seed. like they did last year.
The_Rock Wrote:Perry will meet you in the gym for the district championship if you can beat Leslie. Good luck.

Hazard didn't have to beat leslie but perry needed to but couldn't so I guess hazard won't be playing Perry because they didn't make it. Lol
Oh gee really? Im so glad you were smart enough to point that out. You got you any more county kids coming up since you guys cant develop your own?
leslie beats hazard in head to head games during season and leslie ends up third seed and hazard first sounds like somebody slipped something under the table to cantrell.
Well, I don't know much about this Cantrel Rating thing, but it must have offended the Eagles. It looks like they've went to war. The only problem over here on our side is the Univ. of Knott.
maybe next season.
Wonder if Coach Napier will change his scheduling tactic next year? Now that Hazard seems to have beaten him at his own game and learned how to play the system, he has to change something.
Will he schedule Hazard or Leslie or Knott during the season? Guess we will have to wait and see.
smokey bear Wrote:Well, I don't know much about this Cantrel Rating thing, but it must have offended the Eagles. It looks like they've went to war. The only problem over here on our side is the Univ. of Knott.

[Image:

]

#hasaniceringtoit More mash taters please!!!
Patriot train Wrote:Wonder if Coach Napier will change his scheduling tactic next year? Now that Hazard seems to have beaten him at his own game and learned how to play the system, he has to change something.
Will he schedule Hazard or Leslie or Knott during the season? Guess we will have to wait and see.

[Image:

]

#napperandcantrellhavinglunchtoday More mash taters please!!!
The_Rock Wrote:Oh gee really? Im so glad you were smart enough to point that out. You got you any more county kids coming up since you guys cant develop your own?

That's pretty funny coming from a Perry fan. If you all hadn't recruited your best player you all wouldn't even have been in the discussion
and you trying to say all the county kids going to hazard werent recruited. hazard has always been the king of recruiting
I think a guy with almost 1000 wins is always in the discussion dont you hitter?
He has recruited his way to 1000 wins. That's fine but don't be a hater. I know the ins and outs of both programs and how they gets kids so don't be mad when you lose a couple to hazard
And i guarantee I've been more involved with perry getting players than you all have
Well if yall beat him next year hitter that will make it about 250-2 against Hazard. Not a bad history. And another thing ole buddy, I wished you was right over there on the PCC bench where you belong.
hitter Wrote:That's pretty funny coming from a Perry fan. If you all hadn't recruited your best player you all wouldn't even have been in the discussion

All that bunch has ever done has caused trouble. Should have been at Letcher where they live.
The_Rock Wrote:Well if yall beat him next year hitter that will make it about 250-2 against Hazard. Not a bad history. And another thing ole buddy, I wished you was right over there on the PCC bench where you belong.

You don't have to worry about that because Napier won't play hazard or leslie or knott for that matter but absolutely not hazard. Why do I belong on perry bench?
Because your a county boy at heart and your an excellent coach. One of the best around. Wish you would of stayed. Talk about a good team with all those girls combined.
You've got me confused with somebody
It's amazing how quiet "the rock" and "hoghead" are now