Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seton Hall 84 Kentucky 83
Final.
Going to be a rough season with this group and Cal’s coaching. Went from Title hopes to can’t beat unranked teams.
Once again. Cal does what he says he’ll never do again. Leave timeouts in his back pocket and takes them home. Cal is losing the recruiting battle to Duke and his non coaching ability is being shown.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:Once again. Cal does what he says he’ll never do again. Leave timeouts in his back pocket and takes them home. Cal is losing the recruiting battle to Duke and his non coaching ability is being shown.
Exactly. Things seem to be heading in a nose dive fast and from every angle
Demarcus ware Wrote:Exactly. Things seem to be heading in a nose dive fast and from every angle

Idk about that just yet. This season relies solely on if Tyler Herro can somehow get his game back and actually look like he belongs in D1 basketball. Cause he gets hot and gets a consitent jumper that takes pressure off of Washington and Travis we could actually look like we have an offense.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Kentucky just plain sucks. I'll give Seton Hall the home court advantage since it was at Madison Square Garden and they're located in New Jersey. Herro can not shoot.

Some of these players Cal has, makes me wonder what in the hell he's thinking recruiting them. He's lost his touch with a lot of things.

Side Note: That guy from Seton Hall couldn't do that again if his life depended on it.
Strikeout King Wrote:Kentucky just plain sucks. I'll give Seton Hall the home court advantage since it was at Madison Square Garden and they're located in New Jersey. Herro can not shoot.

Some of these players Cal has, makes me wonder what in the hell he's thinking recruiting them. He's lost his touch with a lot of things.

Side Note: That guy from Seton Hall couldn't do that again if his life depended on it.

Herro can shoot and we saw it in the Bahamas. But right now he has no swag and looks so uncomfortable out there. He just needs a breakout game to get his confidence up.
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:Herro can shoot and we saw it in the Bahamas. But right now he has no swag and looks so uncomfortable out there. He just needs a breakout game to get his confidence up.

I'm not buying the "it takes him so many games to get out of a slump" deal. He's not done anything since the season started. He may have had a tremendous run in the Bahamas but he sure isn't doing anything now and the season started 9 games ago.
Strikeout King Wrote:I'm not buying the "it takes him so many games to get out of a slump" deal. He's not done anything since the season started. He may have had a tremendous run in the Bahamas but he sure isn't doing anything now and the season started 9 games ago.

I mean he is 19 and had only played 9 games thus far. Imagine going from high school where you dominated to college where everyone is great and can play. It will take him time to get it rolling. I think he’ll be our best player by the end of the year offensively.
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:Once again. Cal does what he says he’ll never do again. Leave timeouts in his back pocket and takes them home. Cal is losing the recruiting battle to Duke and his non coaching ability is being shown.

I was OK with them not calling timeout it allowed them to get the ball up the court quick without SH setung up their defense But why in hell did they not drive the ball and jacked up a off balance three point shot blows my mind
^I agree!
Herro will be fine. This bunch has a long ways to go. Kids need to worry about playing and not about what to wear when they do their I'm headed to the NBA press conference.
Smile