Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County 60 Corbin 48
Final!
Way to go girls, congrats Coach Halcomb first season head coach first region trip.
Way to go Colonels!
Thank goodness our Colonels won. I knew if it came down to coaching that Halcomb would win. When Whitley got down 11, I still wasn’t worried because I’ve seen that dumbass Corbin coach Wilson screw it up and yes sir, he did. When they started the stall I knew they were beat. Our girls played a great team game. 24 and 3 for Corbin are good players but will never win with that coach. Go Colonel’s let’s
Beat South
Superfly Wrote:Thank goodness our Colonels won. I knew if it came down to coaching that Halcomb would win. When Whitley got down 11, I still wasn’t worried because I’ve seen that dumbass Corbin coach Wilson screw it up and yes sir, he did. When they started the stall I knew they were beat. Our girls played a great team game. 24 and 3 for Corbin are good players but will never win with that coach. Go Colonel’s let’s
Beat South

How much time was left when they started stall ball? Nothing i hate worse.
They were up 11 in the 2nd qtr with about 4 min to go. They never scored and we cut it to 4 but Corbin went into halftime up 7. We outscored them 40-21 in the 2nd half
He tried to spread it in the 3rd and 4th qtr. we hit 3 big threes while they were in zone and the idiot stayed in zone. That is the best thing Corbin has ever done for us was hire that White shoe wearing clown. LOL. Go Colonel’s
Superfly Wrote:He tried to spread it in the 3rd and 4th qtr. we hit 3 big threes while they were in zone and the idiot stayed in zone. That is the best thing Corbin has ever done for us was hire that White shoe wearing clown. LOL. Go Colonel’s

Kills me watching a team kill their rhythm and flow and what’s working to stop it all and then turn the ball over trying to pass it around. So far he’s 0-2 in district tourney games at Corbin. Maybe next year.
Hope he stays in our district, we won’t have to ever worry about Corbin
Superfly Wrote:Hope he stays in our district, we won’t have to ever worry about Corbin

:happysmile:
Has corbyn girls ever been worth anything ever
Mabe needs to recruit some girls too
2face Wrote:Has corbyn girls ever been worth anything ever

When they had Coach Parsons and the twins they went to state back to back years. Beat Maci Morris and Bell County to make it.
2face Wrote:Has corbyn girls ever been worth anything ever
Hey dumbass, Corbin won the region 2 or three years straight 2014,2015,2016
That was the years when They were called Whitley North, winning with Whitley girls who left because their dad did not like Larry Anderson
JakeHarper Wrote:That was the years when They were called Whitley North, winning with Whitley girls who left because their dad did not like Larry Anderson

Whatever helps Whitley fans feel better about winning.. been awhile since they won region in anything.
Say what you want and it has been like two years, as a team but, the fact remains....the Wilson girls were county girls. But that’s okay, notice since your water has been cut off, your girls team has gone down hill. Heck you have lost to Whitley 5 out of the last 6 times you have played the county. 0-3 last year and 1-2 this year when they had lost their whole offense and returned one starter, with only 1 senior contributing. When was the last time your MS school team competed or beat the county MS team?? So I don’t see it getting better anytime soon, unless you get the water turned back on because it is clear your feeder program ain’t working.
JakeHarper Wrote:Say what you want and it has been like two years, as a team but, the fact remains....the Wilson girls were county girls. But that’s okay, notice since your water has been cut off, your girls team has gone down hill. Heck you have lost to Whitley 5 out of the last 6 times you have played the county. 0-3 last year and 1-2 this year when they had lost their whole offense and returned one starter, with only 1 senior contributing. When was the last time your MS school team competed or beat the county MS team?? So I don’t see it getting better anytime soon, unless you get the water turned back on because it is clear your feeder program ain’t working.

If Whitley’s season is based off of beating corbin they’re doing well. Fact of matter is both teams haven’t done anything since corbin won the region back to back years. Whitley is making region, that’s good yes. But they’re not doing anything once they get there. Corbin doesn’t have good coaching or a feeder program and until they get a coach there to generate excitement and buzz about the program they’re going to continue to lose games and not make it past district.
JakeHarper Wrote:That was the years when They were called Whitley North, winning with Whitley girls who left because their dad did not like Larry Anderson

What you fail to mention is that one of Whitley Co.'s 2 best players during that same period had transferred from Corbin to Whitley.
The Outsider Wrote:What you fail to mention is that one of Whitley Co.'s 2 best players during that same period had transferred from Corbin to Whitley.

You are right I had forgotten that, but I bet that is a trade Corbin would make every day and twice on Sunday. The THREE Wilson girls brought way more to the table for Corbin. Whitley would have been there anyway, Corbin would not have been there without the Wilson girls
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Hey dumbass, Corbin won the region 2 or three years straight 2014,2015,2016

Bell won in 2015. Harlan won in 2016.
HCS Wrote:Bell won in 2015. Harlan won in 2016.

He’s tripped on the years. Corbin won 13,14 I believe. Beat a really good Maci Morris led bell team. She was the best HS girls player I’ve seen.