• 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Biden at 63% approval
Cool

https://thehill.com/homenews/administrat...ew-ap-poll
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cardfan1's post:
  • vector#1
(05-10-2021, 08:02 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Cool

Big Grin The AP. Democrats are starting early on their poll rigging campaign. Maybe you can find a breakdown of the percentage of respondents by party affiliation but I didn't see one. These media polls typically oversample Democrats to bias the results.

Quote:SURVEY METHODOLOGY

In addition, Black and Asian respondents were sampled at a higher rate than their proportion of the

population for reasons of analysis. The overall margin of sampling error for the 411 completed
interviews with Black respondents is +/- 6.0 percentage points at the 95 percent confidence level
including the design effect. The overall margin of sampling error for the 344 completed interviews
with Asian respondents is +/- 7.2 percentage points.

Once the sample has been selected and fielded, and all the study data have been collected and made
final, a poststratification process is used to adjust for any survey nonresponse as well as any
noncoverage or under and oversampling resulting from the study specific sample design.

Poststratification variables included age, gender, census division, race/ethnicity, and education.
Weighting variables were obtained from the 2020 Current Population Survey. The weighted data
reflect the U.S. population of adults age 18 and over. The sample is also weighted to match the
average of self-identified party identification in the previous two waves of the AmeriSpeak Omnibus
survey and this current survey.

(Emphasis added.)
Jealousy is a bad look on you, Hooter.
[-] The following 2 users Like Cardfan1's post:
  • A Tribe Called Quest, vector#1
(05-10-2021, 08:28 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Jealousy is a bad look on you, Hooter.
No jealousy here. If I wanted to look like a lying idiot, I would be posting bogus poll results too. No thank you.
(05-10-2021, 08:32 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
No jealousy here. If I wanted to look like a lying idiot, I would be posting bogus poll results too. No thank you.
You don’t need to post Ap polls to look like an idiot. You got that on lock!! Big Grin 

when did Trump ever hit 63% besides on BGR conservanuts?
[-] The following 2 users Like Cardfan1's post:
  • A Tribe Called Quest, vector#1
(05-10-2021, 08:35 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
You don’t need to post Ap polls to look like an idiot. You got that on lock!! Big Grin 

You know as well as everybody else who posts in this forum that Joe Biden cannot fill a small elementary school gym for a speech. Nobody with get out of the rain sense believes that 63 percent of Americans approve of the job that the imbecile in the Oval Office is doing. I doubt that even you are stupid enough to believe the poll results that you posted but I admit, I could be wrong. I am always torn between attributing your idiotic posts to deep stupidity or profound dishonesty.

Your idiotic post put you over my daily limit for reading nonsense.
(05-10-2021, 08:45 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

You know as well as everybody else who posts in this forum that Joe Biden cannot fill a small elementary school gym for a speech. Nobody with get out of the rain sense believes that 63 percent of Americans approve of the job that the imbecile in the Oval Office is doing. I doubt that even you are stupid enough to believe the poll results that you posted but I admit, I could be wrong. I am always torn between attributing your idiotic posts to deep stupidity or profound dishonesty.

Commrade Quooter what did you have for lunch a whole cow ?

No one with sense wants to watch a politician talk. They want him to do the job. 
you hired a carnival barker - wrestling heel who could fill an arena like a teen heartthrob but couldn’t do the damn job. Half a million Americans dead, economy crashed, and world leadership damaged, but I bet you loved your rally.
Hell I hope we get some good wrestling groups so you hoopleheads won’t vote to destroy our nation again.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Idiot propaganda

Idiot libs use idiot websites to spread their idiot sh!t. Nobody with a brain cell believes it.

It's both
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
(05-10-2021, 10:17 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

Idiot libs use idiot websites to spread their idiot sh!t. Nobody with a brain cell believes it.
Did you copy this off a Russian website, Miggy?
(05-10-2021, 10:32 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Stupid and weak times infinity and everyone knows it. Call me Russian and a stupid name and it removes any doubt (like anyone had any) that you are a lying imbecile.
More results from the same poll, including some of the internals. As I suspected, the sample for the poll was heavily biased toward Democrats. Even with a very biased sample, the poll results make it clear that most Americans blame Biden for the disaster on the Mexican border. Imagine what the results would have been with a random sample of Republicans and Democrats. Media Democrats cannot even cheat and make Biden look competent. They are going to need to include even more Democrats if they are going to properly rig the polls for the upcoming 2022 and 2024 elections. Stealing an election will be much harder after four years of Biden and Harris in power.

Quote:Poll: Americans think Biden seriously bungling border crisis

Even a poll that was weighted with significantly more Democrats than Republicans shows that the respondents think President Biden is bungling the border crisis.

"Just 43% of adults approve of how President Joe Biden is handling the border and immigration issues, compared to 54% who do not approve of his administration's actions since January," the Washington Examiner reported of the poll assembled by AP and NORC, a group at the University of Chicago.

Forty-six percent of the more than 1,800 respondents were Democrat, and only 37% were GOP.

Nonetheless, the results showed, "U.S. residents disagree with how the Biden administration is responding to the surge of children and adults illegally coming across the U.S.-Mexico border."

Reported the Examiner, "A separate nationwide Harvard-Harris poll taken between April 27-29 found 80% of registered voters think the 'current surge in illegal immigrants at the border' constitutes a crisis that needs to be addressed immediately, compared to 20% who believe the immigration system can handle it."

The newer poll, whose authors admitted sampling black and Asian respondents "at a higher rate than their proportion of the population," also found 77% believe Biden or Kamala Harris, the vice president, should visit the southern border, the site of the crisis, immediately.

Biden, during his campaign and since, has messaged that illegal aliens coming to the U.S. borders would be treated well, protected, and provided benefits. As a result, tens of thousands of those hoping for a better life than in Central America have made the trek, overwhelming the capabilities of the U.S. border facilities to cope with their demands.

The Examiner said, "While the Biden administration has rebutted accusations that his lenient immigration policies prompted the surge, 59% of respondents said the 'flood' of children is the Biden administration's fault."

Biden repeatedly has blamed the Trump administration for the border crisis.

But "nearly two in three people think Biden's policies on immigration have encouraged more immigration," the report said.

More than two-thirds of voters agreed with the Trump policy to return those who try to enter the U.S. illegally to their home countries.

The poll carries a 3.2% margin of error.
(05-10-2021, 10:39 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 10:32 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Stupid and weak times infinity and everyone knows it. Call me Russian and a stupid name and it removes any doubt (like anyone had any) that you are a lying imbecile.
Oh name calling is weak? Big Grin

awww...miggy...who knew you were such a snowflake.

(05-10-2021, 10:42 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: More results from the same poll, including some of the internals. As I suspected, the sample for the poll was heavily biased toward Democrats. Even with a very biased sample, the poll results make it clear that most Americans blame Biden for the disaster on the Mexican border. Imagine what the results would have been with a random sample of Republicans and Democrats. Media Democrats cannot even cheat and make Biden look competent. They are going to need to include even more Democrats if they are going to properly rig the polls for the upcoming 2022 and 2024 elections. Stealing an election will be much harder after four years of Biden and Harris in power.

Quote:Poll: Americans think Biden seriously bungling border crisis

Even a poll that was weighted with significantly more Democrats than Republicans shows that the respondents think President Biden is bungling the border crisis.

"Just 43% of adults approve of how President Joe Biden is handling the border and immigration issues, compared to 54% who do not approve of his administration's actions since January," the Washington Examiner reported of the poll assembled by AP and NORC, a group at the University of Chicago.

Forty-six percent of the more than 1,800 respondents were Democrat, and only 37% were GOP.

Nonetheless, the results showed, "U.S. residents disagree with how the Biden administration is responding to the surge of children and adults illegally coming across the U.S.-Mexico border."

Reported the Examiner, "A separate nationwide Harvard-Harris poll taken between April 27-29 found 80% of registered voters think the 'current surge in illegal immigrants at the border' constitutes a crisis that needs to be addressed immediately, compared to 20% who believe the immigration system can handle it."

The newer poll, whose authors admitted sampling black and Asian respondents "at a higher rate than their proportion of the population," also found 77% believe Biden or Kamala Harris, the vice president, should visit the southern border, the site of the crisis, immediately.

Biden, during his campaign and since, has messaged that illegal aliens coming to the U.S. borders would be treated well, protected, and provided benefits. As a result, tens of thousands of those hoping for a better life than in Central America have made the trek, overwhelming the capabilities of the U.S. border facilities to cope with their demands.

The Examiner said, "While the Biden administration has rebutted accusations that his lenient immigration policies prompted the surge, 59% of respondents said the 'flood' of children is the Biden administration's fault."

Biden repeatedly has blamed the Trump administration for the border crisis.

But "nearly two in three people think Biden's policies on immigration have encouraged more immigration," the report said.

More than two-thirds of voters agreed with the Trump policy to return those who try to enter the U.S. illegally to their home countries.

The poll carries a 3.2% margin of error.
This survey struggled to find admitted Republicans. After the embarrassing 2020 and 2021, Republicans hate to admit they voted for Trump and are part of the GOP.  
Big Grin
Checkmate. Any doubt that the poll cited in the OP was deliberately rigged has been removed.
(05-10-2021, 10:58 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Checkmate. Any doubt that the poll cited in the OP was deliberately rigged has been removed.

I look forward to a poll you deem accurate, Wrong Way.

(05-10-2021, 11:04 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 10:58 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Checkmate. Any doubt that the poll cited in the OP was deliberately rigged has been removed.

Where is that ?  
my post was facetious...well...not really most people don’t want to admit they are an idiot.
Some people never learn to stop digging when they find themselves at the bottom of a deep hole. 
https://www.texastribune.org/2021/05/04/...iden-poll/

I’m disappointed Texas has Uncle Joe at these low levels. What has the man done to be compared to these lowlifes?!!!
Digging sideways in a deep hole is not a wise tactic.
(05-10-2021, 11:12 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Some people never learn to stop digging when they find themselves at the bottom of a deep hole. 
Big Grin 
Any chance you’ll get out?  

awww...Hooter, you’re trying to discredit an AP survey but Uncle Joe had over 60% last week.  
When the hell did your daddy Trump ever sniff 50%?  
let’s not forget Biden is taking office after a pandemic that decimated our nation and our last president undercut our elections and attempted a coup. 

man, is doing great considering the mess he was left.

Where is that ?  
my post was facetious...well...not really most people don’t want to admit they are an idiot.
You are living proof. Idiots don't realize they are idiots, that's what makes them idiots. So they are incapable of admitting they are idiots. Like you. First sign of a deadbeat idiot is they blame everyone else for their problems, like idiot Dems who cash their taxpayer checks from the government that I fund, and then try to tell me I am the problem. Only the worst kind of sorry a$$ idiot people make that their existence.
A smart man would have suspected something fishy was afoot when he read a headline showing a 63 percent approval rate for Joe Biden. 
(05-10-2021, 11:25 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

Where is that ?  
You are living proof. Idiots don't realize they are idiots, that's what makes them idiots. So they are incapable of admitting they are idiots. Like you. First sign of a deadbeat idiot is they blame everyone else for their problems, like idiot Dems who cash their taxpayer checks from the government that I fund, and then try to tell me I am the problem. Only the worst kind of sorry a$$ idiot people make that their existence.
What?  who is blaming anyone of problems?  

you do know Dems and dem states pay more taxes than registered Republicans?  You know that, right?
(05-10-2021, 11:29 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Where is that ?  

you do know Dems and dem states pay more taxes than registered Republicans?  You know that, right?
Until you have one bad word to say about any Dem you are an idiot to me and 99% of the people. What I know is there are no blue states, only blue cities. And those cities are pure sh!tholes. All those cities milk the taxpayers to h#ll and back and the more they collect the bigger sh!thole they become. That's why people are fleeing Dem run cities in droves. I just hope they stay away from me so the nice place where I live doesn't turn into a sh!thole like everything liberals get ahold of always does without fail.
(05-10-2021, 11:46 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

(05-10-2021, 11:04 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: I look forward to a poll you deem accurate, Wrong Way.
Where is that ?  

Until you have one bad word to say about any Dem you are an idiot to me and 99% of the people. What I know is there are no blue states, only blue cities. And those cities are pure sh!tholes. All those cities milk the taxpayers to h#ll and back and the more they collect the bigger sh!thole they become. That's why people are fleeing Dem run cities in droves. I just hope they stay away from me so the nice place where I live doesn't turn into a sh!thole like everything liberals get ahold of always does without fail.
Andrew Cuomo is a crook, incompetent, and sexual predator.  I don't care what you think about me, but I'm certainly willing to criticize democrats. 

Over half the nation votes the way I do.  There is a high likelihood more people see you as an idiot than I.  

Why would someone from a city move to a hillbilly town in the midst of a drug crisis with nowhere to work?  I don't even know where you live and don't care;  what I described is most towns in KY.

I just spit up my covfefe bro  Big Grin good one.
[-] The following 1 user Likes A Tribe Called Quest's post:
  • Cardfan1
(05-11-2021, 11:37 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 11:04 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: I look forward to a poll you deem accurate, Wrong Way.

Where is that ?  

Andrew Cuomo is a crook, incompetent, and sexual predator.  I don't care what you think about me, but I'm certainly willing to criticize democrats. 

Over half the nation votes the way I do.  There is a high likelihood more people see you as an idiot than I.  

Why would someone from a city move to a hillbilly town in the midst of a drug crisis with nowhere to work?  I don't even know where you live and don't care;  what I described is most towns in KY.
I am pretty sure that you vigorously defended Cuomo's COVID record in this very forum in the not so distant past. Am I right or were those posted under one of your other accounts? Did you not try to make the case that New York was doing a better job than Florida managing the pandemic? Before answering, remember that I know how to use the BGR search feature. And how many actual accusers had to go on the record before you decided it was time to throw Cuomo under the bus? I have lost count.

You should have let this thread die a quick death or have asked a moderator to close it for you. You are doing nothing now but trying to divert attention from the rigged poll to which you devoted a thread.
(05-11-2021, 12:11 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 11:25 PM)jetpilot Wrote: You are living proof. Idiots don't realize they are idiots, that's what makes them idiots. So they are incapable of admitting they are idiots. Like you. First sign of a deadbeat idiot is they blame everyone else for their problems, like idiot Dems who cash their taxpayer checks from the government that I fund, and then try to tell me I am the problem. Only the worst kind of sorry a$$ idiot people make that their existence.

I am pretty sure that you vigorously defended Cuomo's COVID record in this very forum in the not so distant past. Am I right or were those posted under one of your other accounts? Did you not try to make the case that New York was doing a better job than Florida managing the pandemic? Before answering, remember that I know how to use the BGR search feature. And how many actual accusers had to go on the record before you decided it was time to throw Cuomo under the bus? I have lost count.

You should have let this thread die a quick death or have asked a moderator to close it for you. You are doing nothing now but trying to divert attention from the rigged poll to which you devoted a thread.
Commrade Quooter Member of the Brown Nose Party are you eating lunch ?
(05-11-2021, 12:14 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 11:29 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: What?  who is blaming anyone of problems?  

I see Twin Ticks has brought out his pop gun account to try to salvage his failed thread.
(05-11-2021, 12:16 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(05-11-2021, 12:14 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 11:46 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Until you have one bad word to say about any Dem you are an idiot to me and 99% of the people. What I know is there are no blue states, only blue cities. And those cities are pure sh!tholes. All those cities milk the taxpayers to h#ll and back and the more they collect the bigger sh!thole they become. That's why people are fleeing Dem run cities in droves. I just hope they stay away from me so the nice place where I live doesn't turn into a sh!thole like everything liberals get ahold of always does without fail.

I see Twin Ticks has brought out his pop gun account to try to salvage his failed thread.
Commrade Quooter Member of the Brown Nose Party better not type so fast you will get choked on your lunch