Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any guesses for the 14th this year??
what do u guys think
This year it will be up in the air for who pulls together right at the end... No one can win it yet.... i have to say the top teams will be jekins powell estill and hazard
Go KCC!
1.Hazard
2.Lee county
3.Powell County
4.Jenkins
5.Knott County Central
Hazard lost a lot.
Hazard lost their pitcher and catcher. They have some very big shoes to fill. I don't think they are #1 in the region though. These are my top 5.
1.Estill
2.Jenkins
3.Powell
4.Lee
5.Hazard
IMO
1. Jekins
2. Estill
3. Powell
4. Lee
5. KCC
MtnGirl Wrote:Hazard lost their pitcher and catcher. They have some very big shoes to fill. I don't think they are #1 in the region though. These are my top 5.
1.Estill
2.Jenkins
3.Powell
4.Lee
5.Hazard
IMO

I would have to agree with you 100%
MtnGirl Wrote:Hazard lost their pitcher and catcher. They have some very big shoes to fill. I don't think they are #1 in the region though. These are my top 5.
1.Estill
2.Jenkins
3.Powell
4.Lee
5.Hazard
IMO

I agree
From what I hear, Estill has a new pitcher that has been working hard since the end of last season who throws absolute smoke. The word I hear is that if her change-up keeps getting better, watch out again for the Lady Engineers.
Lets go Powell!
The Pitcher from Estill that threw the hit is gone is was a senior last year...... Estill always has a good team.... they looked to be down this year because the loss of so many people especially Shelby Radier big home run hitter and very good in feilder..... But word is she is coming back does anyone know anything about this?
I think Jenkins will have strong team this year. they did rlly well last season an only lost one player (center Field). they shoud go far. Wink

Estill should also be prtty good this year. there a strong team

hazard i dont think they will do as good as they did last year i Agree They have some big shoes to fill.
14th this year???? Do you really want to know the truth?? Jenkins played very tough last year. They lose one player... howgood will they be?? Estill??? Big Question?? estill pitching will be question.. infield will be question? Edwards will be estills offense... very big hitter... And estill has good speed... Hazard well they didn't showmuch last year and loosing players well not much to say.. Lee should be better.. Cat should be better ... Powell ... Mccoy should be much improve.. Crabtree can make a difference if she plays... but the 14th??? sorry to say is probably the weakest region other than the 15th... 14th teams need to get away from eastern ky and play central and western ky teams.. This will only improve 14th region teams. If anything try to play teams out of TN or WV pretty good fastpitch states.
I heard that Perry Central and Knott Central will be much improved this season. And what about Jackson City?
Lcc wont be very strong i dont think
Jenkins should be very strong this year...they have a very strong team and only lost one starter and return a lot of experienced players and a great pitcher....Estill should be very strong this year again even though they lost their star pitcher, they have a lot of great hitters on their team....anyone else have any comments???
53rd
1. Jenkins
2. KCC
54th
1. Leslie (if they return their pitcher)
2. PCC
55th
1. Jackson City
2. Breathitt
56th
1. Estill
2. Powell
Canttopthis Wrote:The Pitcher from Estill that threw the hit is gone is was a senior last year...... Estill always has a good team.... they looked to be down this year because the loss of so many people especially Shelby Radier big home run hitter and very good in feilder..... But word is she is coming back does anyone know anything about this?

From what i have heard the Radier girl may be back. I think Estill has one more good run in them and after this year it will be tough for them to win the region.
1.Jenkins
2.Estill
3.Powell
4.Lee
5.LCC
My Picks:

1. Estill
2. Powell
3. Jenkins
4. Perry
5. Lee
Benchwarmer Wrote:53rd
1. Jenkins
2. KCC
54th
2. PCC
55th
1. Jackson City
2. Breathitt
56th
1. Estill
2. Powell

Good call.
Benchwarmer Wrote:53rd
1. Jenkins
2. KCC
54th
2. PCC
55th
1. Jackson City
2. Breathitt
56th
1. Estill
2. Powell

Looks good BW!
i dont think that hazard will be that strong. that lost quite a bit when they lost their pitcher and catcher. jenkins hasnt lost anything. estill lost their pitcher which was a huge part of the team. idk much about estill but i think that jenkins will come out of their district #1 again. they should be very strong.
Knott Central is in a bind due to the loss of their starting catcher, Kendra Thomas, who was injured in the 14 Region basketball finals. They are going to rely on a new comer to catch.
Jenkins is the strongest softball team in the 14th by far and will have an easy time taking the 14th region crown with a lot of weak teams this year. Estill will finish second and a host of other teams will bring up the rear.

*Edited for spelling/grammar
cougar father Wrote:Jenkins is the strongest softball team in the 14th by far and will have an easy time taking the 14th region crown with a lot of weak teams this year. Estill will finish second and a host of other teams will bring up the rear.

*Edited for spelling/grammar

I really think that we aren't giving enough credit to Estill this year, just because they lost their pitcher. Yea she was a big part but they have been working hard all year to improve on their other pitchers. IMO everyone on here thinks Jenkins will walk through the region and i just don't see that happening...if they do make it then they will have to earn every run and every hit.
I think Estill will be the team to beat. The top four teams in the region will be in alphabetical order:

Estill County: Always a strong team.
Jackson City: No seniors last year. Already beat Breathitt.
Jenkins: Thacker getting better with help from coach Damrom.
Powell County: McCoy is back and better.

District winners will be:

53rd: Jenkins
54th: Perry County Central
55th: Jackson City
56th: Estill County
go cubbies Wrote:I think Estill will be the team to beat. The top four teams in the region will be in alphabetical order:

Estill County: Always a strong team.
Jackson City: No seniors last year. Already beat Breathitt.
Jenkins: Thacker getting better with help from coach Damrom.
Powell County: McCoy is back and better.

District winners will be:

53rd: Jenkins
54th: Perry County Central
55th: Jackson City
56th: Estill County

Looks good!:Thumbs:
If Perry doesnt learn how to hit and catch routine balls, they will not get out of their district. They make routine plays look hard as **** from what I have saw from them. They also do stupid things on the bases.